Is there anyone in the world you wouldn't kill for 450B straight cash?

Is there anyone in the world you wouldn't kill for 450B straight cash?

her

myself

Moot

checked
fuck "her"
This
Moot is a traitorous faggot.

This. Fuck Moot. He sold us down river.

Judging by that normie ass meme you don't know who moot is

but she was nice to me in middle school

I'd do it for a please and thank you

TRUMP #MAGA #RIGHTWINGISTHERIGHTWING

Where the fuck would you put 450B cash? How many warehouses would that fill?

Firstly, nice trips!

Secondly...

>is there anyone in the world you wouldn't kill for money?

Yes. Pic related.

This guy is a true American.

Three people. My son. My grandmother, and my grandfather. Other than that, I'd eliminate whole postal codes for that kind of cash.

One Billion Dollar is stacked on 12 standard pallets, altogether 10 million 100 USD notes.12 pallets x 450 = 5400 pallets.
1 pallet = 13.33 sq.ft
Total sq footage 71999 sq feet.
Average sq footage of a Target = 80,000 Sq ft

So about a kids clothing section short of a target amount of money.

i can't provide an answer because that situation will never happen and therefore i'll never be in the mindset to make that decision or predict my choice, currently i'd say i wouldn't kill anyone for money

I dunno if I would want it just because of the hassle of having to deal with that much money.

bitch i would kill all my family if i can get all the money and the pĆ³lice just ignore me.

I'm sure 100 million dollars would EASILY get you sorted into whatever type of environment you want. You're rich. Pay someone to deal with it for you. Just hire one sketchy but faithful guy to oversee the operation so you know you're not getting shorted. If so...another 450 billion coming your way

Just fishing here but

Ask yourself first if one person in your locality in your native coin having that much money would cause the market to crash. You would have killed a man, and destroyed your currency. You would hold shiny nothing representing the idea of worth.

IF NO LEGAL CONSEQUENCES OR RETRIBUTION TO ME, THEN:

WOULD NOT KILL ANYONE IN MY FAMILY FOR ANY AMOUNT OF $$$

WOULD KILL MOST OF MY FRIENDS FOR LIKE A BILLION CASH

WOULD KILL ANYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD FOR $5 MILLION CASH, NO TAXES. NOT SURE THE GUILT OF KILLING SOME RANDOM PERSON WOULD BE WORTH DEALING WITH FOR LESS THAN $5 MILLION, SO THAT'S MY PRICE.

WOULD KILL PEOPLE I HATE FOR NOTHING

No

But, you would not kill anyone else in the world for $5 million, if it gets taxed by the government at, say, 15%? You won't do it for $4.25m?

I was thinking the same thing.

Follow up question. What if you got the money first and then had to kill yourself after X days (not a reasonable rule but whatever). How low would you be willing to make X?

you mean 4.15 million

use you're brain moran

Lot of people I wouldn't kill. Family, loved ones, innocents, etc...

All life is precious

Good answer

Aside from the obvious "myself", which should really be implied, no. This is also assuming to legal repercussions.

I would do it for 1000 days

a mediocre attempt at best, 1/7

I am from reddit

You couldn't pay me a trillion for my freedom

My wife and son.

>implying there are any people over the age of 10 that are still innocent
Come on, man

>Mom
>Dad
>Grandmother
>Fiance
>Bestfriend 1
>Bestfriend 2
>Cousin 1
>Cousin 2
>Dog
>Cat
>Aunt
>Uncle

Feels great knowing so many people care about me enough to give up that sum of money for my worthless life.

I'd kill my mother for $10,000,000 and she's the person I care about the most.

For $450,000,000,000 I'd kill my entire family, all of my friends, and all of my favourite musicians/actors

My wife and her son*

Fixed that for you

Sure, plenty of people.

I wouldn't
$450B isn't worth jack shit when you're in prison

IDK dude, I could literally change everything in a matter of hours with that kind of doah. With God's blessings and knowing the difference between death and pain... I have my thoughts.

It's funny because I wouldn't even kill Trump for a trillion US dollars.

You could buy your way out quite easily.

yeah anny of my siblings and mother.

bruh you could make me the ruler of the world, and i still would not murder them, and i dont even have "special bond" with anny of them.

But i still care for them.

I mean, what are the consequences?

Am I possibly going to jail? Is anyone going to try to stop me from killing them?

Because cops and politicians are pretty hard to kill and get away with it. And you can't touch the president without getting yourself shot.

There's just too much to this question to really answer with so little information. If said person just appeared in front of me, and absolutely nobody will know I did it, then there isn't a person in this world I wouldn't kill for even a couple million.

If I have to actually put effort into this shit, then I dunno. Nobody related/connected to me and nobody actually important, that's for sure.

That's not true. There are commissaries in prison, dumbass. Just imagine all the top ramen and cigarettes you could buy.

Please elaborate. Even if you could buy freedom there's no way to login to paypal if I'm in prison.

Even if I had the cash on me the police would just use civil asset forfeiture to seize it all. No reason for them to take a bribe

The tax implications would suck.

I would kill for free if I knew I could get away with it.

OP's question was about morale not ability.

You can use the internet in prison, but you could just hire someone beforehand to give the bribe.

If you're trying to take the logical approach you have to ask "who gave me this money?" because obviously it didn't just come into existence. Only governments have that kind of money, so I imagine they'd stop you from going to prison in the first place. I mean, you can always just ask.

Not a single person, imagine the possibilities.

so you'd kill your family and random nice people for money? how could u live with urself

Someone who offers 405B +1 dollars for me not to.

suddenly the US government wants you to kill your whore of a mother.

With a fuckton of cash, that's how.

And? I could improve many other lives with the money, and definitely my own.

Fuck OP, I'd kill you for a Mars bar and a friendly smile

Make x 10 seconds and im in

Fucking done. You wouldn't have to pay me 450 billion to kill her.

This guy is right.
You could save millions of niggerbabies in Africa just off of the interest from that money.