Has anyone checked Mt. Rushmore to see if it's weeping blood yet?

Has anyone checked Mt. Rushmore to see if it's weeping blood yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/connections-trump-putin-russia-ties-chart-flynn-page-manafort-sessions-214868
youtube.com/watch?v=RJe8Ud95PRg
youtube.com/watch?v=qgtMXzoNHfM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm so glad they had photography back then to capture all the embarrassing moments of our former presidents.

yeah, like remember when america elected a president who had never held office or served in the military? that was pretty embarassing. his only experience was pretending to run a business and starring on a reality show.

Be the change you want to see in the world. Hasta siempre, faggot

Because he's the hero America needs, but not the one it deserves right now

remember that time when you can't do shit about it but sit there and complain about his hair like a lil bitch you are

>remember that time when you can't do shit about it but sit there and complain about his hair like a lil bitch you are
>Still sitting by the mailbox checking for his whiteboy prize

>Taft, you fuck! You bought your clothes at 'The Portly Gentleman's Discount Clothing Store', you cheapskate!

Didn't they have to demolish the White House bathroom and lift him out with a crane because he got stuck in the tub? If that's true I think that's a little more embarrassing than being a cheapskate.

I mean, I get what you're saying, but keep in mind that in Washington's time people owned slaves, and when Congress disagreed on things, it wasn't uncommon for them to beat each other with canes. The 3rd VPOTUS literally shot the 1st Treasury Secretary in a duel and was tried for treason after trying to declare himself King of the western territories. This isn't the first time in history that US politics has been batshit insane, and it won't be the last.

It certainly takes a crane to get that out

Yeah, something like that. To be fair I was just quoting Redletter Media though.

remember the time when he was about to get indicted for treason? that was yesterday.

that is not true.

he was by far the fattest president at over 300 lbs.

and he was also the first president with an indoor bath tub.

sounds like someone is confusing those two facts.

>still not realizing that pro-trump Sup Forums was a meme.

No, but I've seen Mt. Rushmore in the future and Trump's face is immortalized in the rock among all our greatest leaders.

assuming he doesnt get impeached within the next month, which is actually looking possible.

Yep. Been weeping blood non-stop since Bush 41.

It could very well be a myth, but I've heard that too. Multiple times. I'm not disputing you, just saying I don't think he's mixing those two things up.

HAHA, he won't be tried for Treason, that's a wartime crime. BUt he is in DEEEP SHIIIIT.

And, according to Congress, Russian trolls.

what? donald trump is a fucking BOSS, will go down as the best president the USA ever had post 1865. mount rushmore is relaxing at america being made great again

>press 'F' to pay respects

Probable.

But it won't be in a month. It's going to take until the end of the year with all the due process and on going investigation.

There's definitely some hur dur americans that love his shit.

oh please, no one can even give a coherent explanation of why trump should be impeached

Aaron Burr was charged with treason during peacetime. Twice.

OK you ready?

Trump has colluded with international corporations and Putin to use the seat of president to lift russian sanctions so that EXXON can make trillions. That's only ONE russian connection, there's dozens more.

you see he's so deep in it, almost everyone EVERYONE in his campaign has some financial tie to Russia, and the much of it has to do with the Ukraine annex a couple years back.

Conspiring with a hostile foreign territory to interfere with a US presidential election. A US presidential election that he happened to be running in. A US presidential election that he happened to have won. And a hostile foreign power that actually did interfere in said election; as well as a hostile foreign power that he asked point blank to interfere with said election... On television.

You see Trump has used proxies for the most part to do his illegal dealings. These dealings connect to the Russia Mafia, which is another tentacle arm of Putin. Putin is a really bad guy and has his hands in everything.

In fact trumps connections are so numerous the only reason the investigation hasn't been concluded is because the FBI wants to make sure they don't miss any.

wow. people ACTUALLY believe this. sorry man, this is crazy conspiracy. no proof lol

full of shit btw. dont believe everything alex jones tells you.

not sure why this distraction is still going on in the "news" other than I think the dem's are just trying to stall trump with so much bullshit that he can't imprison those pedo's

But they must tread carefully, many members of congress wield power, and some like Nunes are attempting to shut down the investigation before it can bring charges. Nunes has wormed his way into the house intelligence committee and has been actively trying to sabotage the investigation from the inside.

>let's play 6 degrees! That'll be compelling!

Noice.

interfere with our election? you mean hack podesta's email and publish them to wikileaks (who assange said was not given to him by russians)..you think that is russia interfering with our election? are you aware john podesta's login info to his email was

john.podesta@gmail
p@ssw0rd

that is middle school tier hacking difficulty

more than pizzagate

What's a good VPN to use?

pizzagate is irrelevent to this. tht user just made up proof in his head, it's worrying that people like that can vote

If Democrats put half as much effort into getting people out to vote as they do shitting up every website that allows commenting *after* an election then Donald Trump would not be President.

>no proof lol

I love it. The same people that push pizzagate TO THIS VERY DAY call an alleged crime that is currently being investigated PUBLICLY by Congress and the FBI, an alleged crime for which multiple high ranking cabinet members have resigned for, an alleged crime that Michael Flynn just asked for and was denied immunity to testify about, completely baseless and beyond the realm of possibility. The amount of delusion around here is nothing short of astonishing.

Hasta la vista, comunista

amen
just like how moses broke the commandments on a rock cuz the jews weren't worthy of it

well they're either in highschool, or they're working class plebs that only believe what they hear on RUSH or fox news. They probably don't read much and never graduated college.

who the fuck said anything about pizzagate? i dont even know what that is. lol hillary clinton has like 5 different investigations going on with her anyways, so what exactly are you arguing?

who resigned? wtf? are u aware trump supports flynn? lol whos delusiional me or you

niggas make charts over this, oh lord lol desperation

yes those niggas are called the FBI. They make charts when investigating. How desperate of them.

The charts are from politico magazine. It's a real deal political mag, good reporting, unbiased.
They made charts about Hillarys shit too. They don't take sides, they just report the facts.

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/connections-trump-putin-russia-ties-chart-flynn-page-manafort-sessions-214868

so the fbi made that chart? lmao

and it was ok when you niggers were making charts of the pizzagate shit?

It's information that can easily be sourced by anyone, but a lot of it was leaked from the FBI investigation.

if you say something about pizzagate one more time you will never convince me of anything

> i dont even know what that is.

Is this literally your first five seconds on Sup Forums?

>lol hillary clinton has like 5 different investigations going on with her anyways

All of which turned up approximately jack and shit. And maybe this investigation turns up nothing to, and if that turns out to be the case, cool, but to characterize these accusations as baseless is either willfully ignorant or outright stupid.

>who resigned

The guy who you mention by name seven words from 'resigned', for starters.

>whos delusiional me or you

You. That's a hard you.

Yes. The info was leaked by the FBI. The graphics were made by the magazine that published it.

Your "lmao" when faced with hard factual information is perhaps the most "desperate" thing I've seen in a long time.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJe8Ud95PRg

no, i just dont pay attention to retarded shit. and so flynn is "multiple high ranking cabinet members?" youre a fuckin NYT headline

Flynn resigned you stupid shit. Are you just regurgitating fox news talking points without actually knowing who these people are, what they're doing and what the situation is?

Are you a spam bot? I find it hard to believe an actual human could be this stupid.

substantive argument scanner v2.3 running...
searching... 0% complete
searching... 100% complete
no substantive argument found

two and five doesn't equal one hundred you know.

>Is this literally your first five seconds on Sup Forums?
Feign ignorance and obfuscate
>OY VEY THE KIKES KNOW! SHUT IT DOWN!

says the ad hominem straw man creator...nice

>pizzagate!

based

lemme just pretend to make a few billion dollars real quick niqqa

you don't pay attention to yourself? Well that explains everything.

I think I will follow in your example. I urge all others to do the same.

not particularly.

He had that foot thing, he said xD

>Has anyone checked Mt. Rushmore to see if it's weeping blood yet?

Did anyone ever ask your mom why she never aborted you?

>wat

Try scanning for "warning"

/checked

>One time business partner
That is the weakest link you could possibly make.
That's pathetic.
Who would have thought that a multimillionaire international celebrity super star businessman might have worked with people in the past 50 years.

Lived in a red state.

Well while youre all been faggots Putin said Trump has to make a deal before July because of the Artic he says he doesnt belive in global warming that is caused by man.
So that is why probably Trump opened up Coal mines again ?

what i am getting at. even still, im highly skeptical that the fbi leaked the info for the charts, because nobody knew the fbi was investigating trump+russia until last week. but, trump haters are desperate loonies so w/e

>So that is why probably Trump opened up Coal mines again ?
What the fuck are you talking about? The US President isn't in charge of opening mines, this is a capitalist economy, Ivan.

mhm, why would trump even care if exxon makes trillions anyway

>uhh cuz trump leaked it!

>because nobody knew the fbi was investigating trump+russia until last week.
By "nobody", you mean "everybody"

youtube.com/watch?v=qgtMXzoNHfM

Look at the way he slinks off. Alpha male my ass, hes the biggest beta cuck snowflake ever

He's talking about trump slashing regulations that prevented Mountaintop removal mining. A method that completely destroys the landscape, the rivers, the entire environment long before the coal is ever burnt for energy.

where were you when obama heavily regulated the coal industry, killing thousands of jobs? cmon, try harder plz. our country is becoming increasingly anti-capitalist and trump is returning it there.

George Washington wore a wig...

even if you substitute everybody in that sentence, it doesn't make sense lol shut up kid

he used to be all orange, but now he's red faced and toe headed.

>where were you when obama heavily regulated the coal industry, killing thousands of jobs?
Where are you even from, nigger? There are more Arby's employees than coal miners in America.

>Trump is opening the free market
KEK
Sure

everyone wore a wig in court back then pleb. It was a traditional holdover from the parliament.

i am black. ur point?

he is. definitely. have you been paying attention? look at the stock market

He is just used to yes men, messed with almost all the agencies, countries, and his republican party including the media.
Fucked up a guy who was a General imagine all that shit that man has seen to be humillated been fired ? just like that from someone who never even served in the military those guys have Honor and dignity.
seems like a soap opera
on Trumps defense he is used to all the things he wants been a dick is not a good idea in politics I think but that is just my opinion.

>where were you when obama heavily regulated the coal industry
By "Obama" you mean "natural gas", and by "regulated" you mean "completely outcompeted on the basis of price"

Obama killed nothing. Coal is obsolete.

>2017
>wanting to explode the tops of mountains to get coal out so you can burn it

it was the last 8 years

kek