Can we get an alien thread?
area 51 stories?
your personal stories?
anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pukbzCC3cfQ
makeupmag.com/the-x-files-returns-with-a-new-group-of-monsters/1-alien-autopsy/
makeupmag.com/the-x-files-returns-with-a-new-group-of-monsters/
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjh4eKVxoLTAhXBMGMKHaGOCV0QtwIIGjAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg&usg=AFQjCNFzw9-LOcqMFOBhZP_FlSOKsW18Ig&sig2=ytyn7UiHPeWwVhjyUs5U9Q&bvm=bv.151325232,d.cGc
youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg
youtu.be/UB4GAW6YOZA
youtube.co
youtube.com/watch?v=sU_fhUszTsg
youtube.com/watch?v=T7Y8lQ9oHGI
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw
youtube.com/watch?v=U4WiyxXpyZc
youtube.com/watch?v=ijAYN9zVnwg
youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0&list=RD7xxgRUyzgs0#t=0
youtube.com/watch?v=LMGdRgtblmk
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c&list=RDFINwufXxaME&index=4#t=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i once blew an alien in a south texas gas station.
does that count?

>walking home at around 12 at night
>cloudy night
>notice lights above me
>ohshitnigger.jpeg
>3 revolving spotlights right above me and seemed to be following me
>nothing happened

Anti-climatic but true story. It happened again when I was walking home at night with a couple friends and they saw it too. One of em said it could've been a soccer stadium lights from afar lol still have no idea what that shit was

I like you.

Bump

i like you more.

Let's talk the Skinwalker Ranch

Something similar happened to me back in like 2011.. but the thing flew fast.
fucking weird.

>be a Dorsay race alien
>can grow to a maximimum height of .5 meters
>have 2 home planets
>eat humans and other ayylmaos
umad

>allgruuk
>aka builders
>last seen by your mom getting barebacked by thes space nigas

They make beige watches

Spooky

Creepy

Spooky

GAve me chills.

Freaky!!

I've played xcom. Does that count?

Anusy

What was it?

What?

fuck i missed it, what was it

Alien autopsy

It's quiet now

A pic of a dead alien or dead old person missing their teeth with straight up black skin from the neck down. Eyes looked kinda like the body was in water for a while, but who knows

Was a dead alien. Looked real. I feel like I'm hyperventilating.

was it real

Real alien pic

What the hell was it?

My money's on dead person.

youtu.be/pukbzCC3cfQ
was it this

Here faggots

No. I saved it. Scared to post1

Noop

would smash

where is that picture actually from?

Here is the pic

> Be teenager
> Asleep near window
> Wake up, wide awake
> Nothing feels off, just wide awake, pissy cuz school in the morning
> stare at particular star for few minutes.
> It zips away, as if stationary star turned into a shooting star
> there is now blacknesss where the star was
> huh.
> eventually fall asleep
>
> next night, wake up again
> still nothing feels off or menacing, just annoyed that awake again
> look at clock
> hey isn't that the same time as last night? 3:31am?
> look out window
> long white glowing cylinder, impossible to guage distance since its an unknown object, but gut feeling says approx 1/2 to 1 mile in the sky. Object maybe 300-500 feet in length? 20-40 feet in dia? just guesses, impossible to tell with no references
> illuminated for 1 second, then dim for 1 second
> moves across sky at steady pace
> gets to edge of window, cant see it
> run to other window
> no sign of object

> no buttprobing sadly
> no nightmares
> dont think i was abducted
> wish i was tho

The real x files

Run it through a reverse image search and let us know.

Literally nothing came up

My family had a part in roswell.
>General George Schulgen

O.o

I've seen this pic before its fake , mods are most likely just taking down away lmao shit to prevent a shit storm

makeupmag.com/the-x-files-returns-with-a-new-group-of-monsters/1-alien-autopsy/

Its fake

Heres a better one

makeupmag.com/the-x-files-returns-with-a-new-group-of-monsters/

Looked convincing enough.

pretty good fake if you ask me

I saw a "zip" once too. Stationary object, not particularly bright compared to other stars, but it moved away in a straight line and disappeared in about three seconds. No streak, so it wasn't a meteorite, and I'm certain that it visibly accelerated too.

That wasn't the pic

Yes it was. Don't stir the pot.

>be me smoking bud, finish light up cigarette
>start walking back to door
>look right oh shut.jpg
>dark tall hominid figure looking thing
>once it realized I was staring at it the fucking thing bends it's "knees" in a defensive manuver
>continues strafing through neighbor's yard
> since then get creepy feeling being watched from dark places around my pad and from trees in front
>fast forward months later
>brother describes exact same thing stalking him at night says dogs in alleys going nuts all the time
>keep to myself for a long time

No it wasnt. I saw it too

Bump

Just stop you fucking child.

>Be me
>3 nights ago dreaming with Ayy Lmaos:
>Be me on my shitty dream
>Walking ina woods at the night
>Walking on a Pathway
>Then appears a fog
>Then a green siluet appears
>A little green siluet among fog
>That shit shines among fog
>Shine a green siluet, but isn't a physical body body
>Lights go off
>I wake up at an hut
>Is already day
>Be me sitting on the ground
>3 grey Ayy Lmaos watching me
>Me scared as the fuck just record that shit with my cellphone
>Wake up from my dream
>Keep wathcing X files before go to beth.

Truth suppressor

Bump again

Bump

Ayy lmao

There is a story about me niece and I saw a UFO when we were little.

They need to wipe us out of our miserable existence.

Yeah, you use that story to justify you probing her.

Lol, what proof?
>seriously

>live near nuclear power plant
>cigarette with brother on deck in winter
>cold as fuck, silent, ice over everything
>house near wooded area but can see plant
>star above plant moves between cooling towers
>brother points and says "look at that"
>star stops moving and blinks 3 times
>gone after 3rd blink

>2 weeks later, up late watching tv
>hear sound of helicopter engine revving up without prop noise
>can see light in back yard
>voice in head says "GTFO"
>run to parents room, gets louder
>screaming but can't wake up parents
>noise sounds like it shot off into distance
>parents wake up confused
>never sleep with back facing door or window again

We were riding out bikes in front of my mom's house in Phoenix. We saw a flash of very bright light over my neighbors house hovering and slowly going north. We both ran inside white faced scared. My own mother saw it and called the police. Apparently the bacon bits factory got a bunch of calls that same night and last night when it happend.

I forgot I wrote a giant UFO in the dirt during the say it happned, I quickly kicked dirt and rocks over it in the morning.

I once saw several large black vertical triangles zipping in between the clouds. My whole family did, and my Dad took video, but then his expressions changed and he immediately deleted it and I'll never know why

Haha fuck that shit!!

Watching.

What?!

Some spooky ass shit man

I was visiting home that weekend after I had left for college. Realized I grew up with Elliot's bedroom set from the movie ET.

I will never bring that furniture to my house now or any other house I ever live in.

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjh4eKVxoLTAhXBMGMKHaGOCV0QtwIIGjAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg&usg=AFQjCNFzw9-LOcqMFOBhZP_FlSOKsW18Ig&sig2=ytyn7UiHPeWwVhjyUs5U9Q&bvm=bv.151325232,d.cGc

I may of been tripping balls, but I remember waking up with a Blue Llama like creature licking me and quite literally sticking it's tongue down my throat/eyes and I feel I should be quite disturbed but somehow whenever I think of it I can't freak out. It's weird and should be disturbing but it's really not for some reason.

>727608094
The fuck is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg

sorry bro.
im fucked up.

but this video is trippy af

I remember being obsessed with Grays back in the day. Spending hours looking through old Tors and extremely dated YouTube videos.
youtu.be/UB4GAW6YOZA

>youtube.co

When I was around 9 or 10, my dad and I were walking to the store on a summer evening after dinner (was just around sunset). It was a pretty rural place, so no other people/cars were present at all. I for whatever reason decided to turn around and we saw something that looked like a giant cigar with a very visible glass rectangle in the center (like a cockpit) just floating there, maybe 300 feet away, and only 30 feet off the ground. So we stop and stare for a few minutes not sure what the fuck was going on. My dad books it back to the house to get his binoculars and I stand there watching the thing, and suddenly something starts hanging below it, that looked like a net or some shit. The weird thing is, the "net" didnt drop, or fall down. It wasnt there one moment, and then the next it just was, as if I had blinked and missed it. So my dad comes back, and as soon as he goes to raise his binoculars, the thing just darts straight up at an insane speed. I grabbed the binoculars but couldnt find the damn thing. I gave them back to my dad and he found it, and said "its just going straight up" and after 10 seconds, he said it had gone out of sight. Shit was weird

is this true?

Bro They'll van every one of us to prove a point.
Just let it go.

Senior year of HS I was in front of my house one clear night in the fall with my telescope checking out some constellations. I saw a star that looked like it was flickering (I knew this could be caused by the atmosphere, but I still decided to look at it through my telescope anyways). I took my phone out to read a text, and when I looked through my telescope at the "star", I saw this bright light shining on me coming from it. I stood back and looked at it with my naked eyes, but the light was still shining in my eye. It was bright as if a police helicopter was pointing a searchlight at me, except there was no light on the ground next to me, so that must've meant it was pointed right at my eye with laser accuracy. There wasn't any sound at all, so I knew it wasnt a helicopter or an airplane. After a minute of this, it just stopped, and the "star" wasn't there anymore

The wall just got a little higher...

Free Julian Assange. Timing is running out. Good alerts in video. (see youtube.com/watch?v=sU_fhUszTsg ) Maybe there is a need to get safe passage from the Kekistan Special Forces, or maybe the Watch Frogs to extradite him out to a safe location, or yet some other way. So, "How would that happen?", you may ask. Well, it may require very unique ideas, and high subtle energy, or MeMeTic Magic, or high level tactics, such as the Inter-Dimensional Creativity Ultra-AUTISM (I-DCU-A),. ---- Please spread the word to all available Kekistanins, (x)chans, and free agent anons. -- . Shadilay! () )--- } Reeeeeeeeeeee bbitt (( Thanks for your helpful alerts and concerns. Please accept these parting gifts of music MEMEs for enjoyment, and please listen closely to the words for inner meaning.)--- } HWNDU Season 4, Victory Song - youtube.com/watch?v=T7Y8lQ9oHGI Shadilay by P.E.P.E. -- youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw Magic Carpet Ride --- youtube.com/watch?v=U4WiyxXpyZc What's On Your Mind - Pure Energy --- youtube.com/watch?v=ijAYN9zVnwg Cult of Personality -- youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0&list=RD7xxgRUyzgs0#t=0 Get Connected, Writing Is On the Wall -- youtube.com/watch?v=LMGdRgtblmk Never Come Down - youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c&list=RDFINwufXxaME&index=4#t=

Author, TV personality and MUFON speaker here. There is an underwater UFO base in the Great Lakes area. I cannot say where. It is a secret Government facility for planetary surveillance and extra-terrestrial interdiction.

For the longest time when I was a kid I felt some kind of foreign object in my back. It felt like an implant. It was hard maybe half a centimeter long. I don't remember when I stopped having it. I can't imagine why they would have chosen me to implant. It was there for many years.

>one night head to friends house up the street
>Fucking thing jumps down from tree in front of my house
>fuckthis.webem
>run in grab friend
>passes me 45 he grabs his other handgun
>start bounding to my house
>look around whole house area
>find nothing chill in front smoke bud
>buddy is all something is across the street but it ain't coming out
>sunrises..

This is honestly the most concrete evidence of Aliens we have. The left shows a message we sent out to space, and the right shows what was found in a cornfield one day

The fuck? Did anything happen the next night?

Proven to be wrong user, although I would like to believe.

This happened a few weeks back, never really subscribed to the whole UFO thing before but I just can't explain this.

>Be me, walking in the suburbs about 10pm.
>Something grabs my attention in sky
>Look up and see dark triangle moving overhead
>white lights on port and starboard sides
>red flashing lights in middle
>can't really judge distance but estimate maybe 50m away
>think "lol it's an ayy lmao"
>stop and watch it but there's no noise at all
>about 5 seconds later it just disappears
>spooped.png

I remember when I was younger and I was on the dark web watching that I had seen that they talked about a private page that needed an invitation where they had real information for what they were talking about, about 3 years ago I never even knew what page it was, sorry

No one gonna mention Dulce Air Base?

Sure thing OP

post more spoopy shit!

The fact that it wasn't weird or disturbing makes it THAT much more weird and disturbing. Nice.

I wish I lived near area 51 so I could have alien shit happening to me too. the EU scene isnt all that exciting, mostly just weird natural phenomenon that is debunked right away..