God, weather's getting weird

god, weather's getting weird.

evening Sup Forums, what's everybody drinkin' tonite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AW2dxRr05gk
youtube.com/watch?v=XiIPCMxLxBM
youtube.com/watch?v=PfYnvDL0Qcw
youtube.com/watch?v=t8Qq_06zHX4
m.soundcloud.com/kopetherappper/method-socratic-ft-nuserame
m.soundcloud.com/kopetherappper/untitled-ft-nuserame-asvp?in=kopetherappper/sets/knollege
youtube.com/watch?v=6pzwGxU6tLI&t=3394s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how 'boutcha, huh? things been the same around here, have they?

here, I suppose a proof of me is fair~

Hey man, just getting over a sickness how bout you?

work week, plus I was at a convention last week, where many fun things happened but forgot to take many pictures.. I was kinda weekend-hammered.

Spotted the American

goin' off the looks rather than the content, eh? I'm guessing that's the only part of that book you read.

but here, guess who was at SXSW and I totally didn't know??
also, trying to summon Macross with their exceptional taste~

youtube.com/watch?v=AW2dxRr05gk

BITCH, I GOT EXTENDOS!

oh god, you're like autism in concentrated form. you look like you watch my little pony.

watchin' The Man in the High Castle, actually~ kickass stuff

Bro that's not an extendo. That's an airsoft gun.

well obviously, its all orange at the muzzle! that was more of a Stitches thing, that Brick in Yo' Face is a guilty jam

Go back to soc you faggot.

you kiss yer mother's dick with that mouth?

Comon faghot. Why do you come here and try and be a face.

Hahahahahahaha nice middle school insult
Also is this some autistic meme or is this thread for real

Do me a favor and post some good shiet.

man, it's kinda sad to see most of the thread is just you talking and waiting for people to show up.

Hahaha thia guy is from /soc/ trying to b cool.

are you santa claus?

That's actually pretty funny

For fun!
aren't memes something for kids anyways?
not how things work out here.
sometimes, no one shows up prepared to hang out.

Hey FAGGOT WANT TO BE ON B EY CHAPI? You are a regular ol Mr meeseeks yea?

I hate how you take pics drinking shitty cheap 40s... buy a fucking 12 pack like a decent 40 year old. Welcom to b ya faggot

nah, but I do love coca cola
I could actually help Jerry's golf score, so probably not

you still in north Texas? the weather is fucked here

Something worthy ahould be at least posted man. Come on

> weather is weird

and yet idiots still deny climate change.

What the actual fuck...

I drink what I like, meme-breath.
yeah, we somehow missed the hail but caught all of that killer wind the other nite, knocked a tree onto the apartment gates.
DEVILPOST

c'mon, tunes, whatcha say?

youtube.com/watch?v=XiIPCMxLxBM

Listen man. A REGULAR OL MR MEESEEKS IS ALL LILE HEEEEYYYY LOOOK AT ME! IM MEESEEKS AH&JJH BLAHJJ be uaefull and post some rekt shit

the REAL Nickel would know what he did last weekend

prove that and we have authentication lvl 5 authentication tha tis

I prefer to think of it as season blending too, we might have two really long, unpredictable seasons someday, who knows?
right? what a rude boy.

Can someone explain this thread to me

a bowler neckbeard is avatarfagging. it's nbd

Lurk moar

this basically

No! Just keep doing your thing man. You got tuff skin. Makes me think you are a secret shady seriel killer and not a decent out in the public seriel killer like a good perakn

Man you're like such a big part of what i think about when i think "modern Sup Forums" ur kinda a legend in my eyes for being around ao frequently if nothing else. And ive been here since 2007 so I've seen some shifts but yeah its always cool seeing you around. Something like the light in the darkness. Much love bud.

I was at FF last weekend, enjoying the open bar and constant cigarettes! We had internet at the Marriot, but me and Punch were just too hammered to do anything but go back outside to party.. shoulda snapped more photos

at any rate, I'm here to hear, with beer!

if you have to ask GTFO

Neckbeard lol wanabe iconic? Your like a qhite morphious yes? And mixed in with a coffee enema..

Nickel is GREAT and I have been lurking his threads and partaking in the conversations for a long while

There are a lot of trolls out there and its just easier to know if it really is Nickel. Also its a bit fun to see if he knows the answers

What does it look like I'm drinking?

did the furries come through on the fun times and memories and what not?

some cheap ass dollar store soda, because you're underage

Neck beard lol. Dude i hate how he aint user. He is all mr meeseeka like... anyways last post.

NICKEL WANT GOOS MUSIC CHECK THIS. I CHECKED OUT YOUR LINK.

man, i love your threads. i had a tree fall on my fuckin ac unit the other day in the storm. I'm drinkin bud tonight

FATALITY
also, im drinking Jim beam out of the bottle... its been a long day.

no and no

fuck you're annoying

I got villainous qualities, but I'm no killer.
Thanks though!
A Dork Knight.
ooh.. uh, Diet Coke?
dude, I met a guy I knew online from 4 years ago in person, it was fucking nuts! we bonded on Danger 5 before those details became evident.. plus yeah, them fuckers can party and behave themselves better than the Akon crowd.

..speaking of villainy~
youtube.com/watch?v=PfYnvDL0Qcw

If I take the hat off
Would you die?

youtube.com/watch?v=t8Qq_06zHX4

you whining like a little bitch is annoying

get the fuck out faggot. why lurk if OP is annoying? dumb ass

Has someone ever noticed you in public?

No

Cheers, bra!
oho, a Double Jim Bourbons for you, my friend?
thank you!
No, it'll reveal my Dr. Otto hand.
By the way, killer clip, I'll save that for the mix!
At conventions, where I use this get-up.

Hows op tonight?

Tequilla and club soda for me

Do you look like this when you take your shirt off?

My sides have exceed space and lime. The orange tip fucking got me.

how has your day been, Nickel?

Just water for me, nigga. I don't really drink anymore, and it's fucking horrible.

Oh so you don't walk around like that? I figured that's just what you wear when you go out anywhere

i get real hyper when drinking and play with my gun or sword. its unloaded though. I legit go around why house acting like im part of a swat team or rainbow 6 game or ninja. I think my neighbors saw it. they probably think im some crazy dude with a katana chopping bushes and shit.
I feel embarrased the day after and feel depressed because the alchohol.

same 'ol 211 here. And damn, I could swear that was my friend I met at con..

wow. is that from holloween?

Is this man your friend?

thanks for being around, nickel
consistency has value

man, I started on a fuill fifth about 45 minutes ago, and im hoping that by the time I kill the second one, ill be long dead from alcohol poisoning. I dont want to go to work tomorrow.

i wish nickel was real :((

only when I suck my gut in like a pro.
TEE HEE.
worked, paid rent, watched some rifftrax movies I got, then did this.
aw damn! but perhaps, it's for the best?
what? no, this is just for my threads and when I'm at conventions. Street clothes are too dull, been wearing this since 2011.
mmmmaybe just find a fun game on Steam and stick to that, s'what I do when the 'run around and do shit' drunk hits me.

I've been on Ops previous threads

Don't know the guy but would share a story with at a bar for sure

just started drinking some ultra-trash MD 20/20

A K O N

C
R
O
W
D

Well i wasnt til you showed up.
Jack Daniels checking in

I wish halloween stores sold those, hell.
I honestly have a surface-knowledge of Sanders, I don't follow politics.
pace it buddy, you wanna enjoy it again, don't ya? that's why we work

I work to fill this glass up again

OP if you had one choice of drink to only have what would it be?

Mine would be a fine stout beer

i'm drinking MD orange jubilee, the shittiest of them all lol

let's work to drain our glasses tonite, friend~
aww man.. I think I'd have to go with whiskey, my old stand-by. Applicable in fine, upstanding situations, but can also be gulped in a bar or sipped on a porch with a friend.

ARGH, that was the yellow-orange one! sip careful, son.. the gut takes some acclimatizing to that mess

fuck man good luck man. remember drinking that shit back in my teens lol

#13/24

Wish me luck

HEY NICKS. DID YOU CHECK OUT KOPE THE RAPPER?

i'm not even half way through the bottle and i'm half past fucked. tomorrow's hangover will be filled with regret

Good luck! but what do the numbers mean, I only know Yeungling is america's oldest brewery.
the Grape was my curse, made me puke purple if I wasn't careful.

Listen to Methode socratic

I mean I'm more'n halfway through the case and determined to finish it. Yuengling is... a mildly decent medium amber lager from Pennsylvania

It's like Coors Banquet but not quite as heavy

Yeah 20/20s and valds way the show back then. If my memory serves me it was like $5 for this bottle.Talk about the worst fucking morning of your life. Made for some wild night though

Never have had the palette for whiskey. I know it's the typical man-drink but I find the aftertaste wretched.

Tequilla has always been nice to me. Given its just a low tier-mid tier tequila ill drink it as a highball though.

Op what do you enjoy at cons?

YOUTUBE LINKS OR IT DOESN'T HAPPEN.
it's the sugars! 4Loko did that to me hardcore, this is why I love 211, its just disgusting but sweetless.
then again, the Alloy series are kinda tasty
oh okay, I thought you had a particular bottling that was legendary or something~

How about sound cloud links?

I wish I was drinking, I girl asked me to go to a bar with her. Yet here I am, studying for multi variable Calculus. Fuck me

m.soundcloud.com/kopetherappper/method-socratic-ft-nuserame

my man! Tequila is my go to as well. Out of mix but a margarita would hit the spot right about now

Dude listen to this one. Its called un titled. I just got invited to a show but couldnt make it. Thus im here
m.soundcloud.com/kopetherappper/untitled-ft-nuserame-asvp?in=kopetherappper/sets/knollege

good lord, five bucks? The legendary denomination.. I'd hit that though, with enough pineapple juice
how strange! even though I am of mexican blood, I can't do most tequilas (although Mescal is my jam) because of the peppery kick.. but you don't get enough teqi in cocktails, it's true.

I love the crowds at cons, nerds that're into many things and have lovely perspectives to offer and chat on, most of the time.
But again, it's also the ones out on the smoking area where I connect most. I mean, I'm there, day-drinking and smoking like mickey rourke, but the conversation is golden. It's my favorite thing~
fair enough!
hm... how soon is the class? perhaps its time for a break

Nickel. My pleasure to fuck around on this threead lol bumpa for lowels

Fuck man I wish it was happy drinking lol. Hang in there dude, it'll be worth it down the road.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=6pzwGxU6tLI&t=3394s

nice gets

Weather is indeed getting quite weird.
The past few days my state (QLD, Australia) was battered by cyclonic weather. Northern parts had a lot of flooding and strong gusts.
My university even closed up for it's entirety, and we weren't even in the danger zone (inb4kennyloggins)

Unfortunately it means I missed out on a lecture I actually wanted to listen to :(
Cognitive Neuroscience/Consciousness