I posted on /x/ but no one tell me. So I want to try ouija board for the first time. But I have 2 questions. 1...

I posted on /x/ but no one tell me. So I want to try ouija board for the first time. But I have 2 questions. 1. Do you think it's real? And it really works? 2. If I made it from paper will it work?

no and no and no because it's not real.

3 questions you goofy

Use to go to an abandoned asylum a lot before it got torn down. Went one night with some friends cuz they wanted to ouija with candles and everything in the morgue. Mind you this is a place were we all very well admit weve experienced the same things (bad) during 2 visits BUT ouija board didnt do shit so no op it doesnt work. Its a toy.

Paper made board will not work. I do not recommend fucking with the unknown user. Had some bad experiences before.

Yeah it will work on paper but be careful of zozo

It's not real. Wht happens is that one person starts to move it first and everyone else just goes along in the direction. The person who moved the piece first lies about it.

I will do it alone. So no one else will push it

>not real
You're a few retarded kids sitting around a table freaking out bc retarded

>real
Fuckin poltergeists fuck you in the ass every night for the rest of your life

Why even?

Leave us /x/ folk alone. We get the worst bias on this site because of Sup Forumstards floating in. Just an educated guess but 75% of posts on /x/ now are from Sup Forums. That's why we're considered the lowest IQ board. If you have ACTUAL questions about Ouiji Boards then you know that only 5% of us delve into that, it's a wasted spiritual experience. Regardless of your belief, even you should be able to admit that Pepe shouldn't be in /x/.

Its real. Follow all the steps accordingly, and dont be a fucking idiot while using it.

Dear Sup Forums,

Make a ouiji board that communicates with dead robots and send it to scientists who think robots will devour humans

Yours,
Lulzunderrock

Never actually used it, but had a creepy experience nonetheless.
>at yard sale
>sees old ouija board for sale
>it's made in salem, where the witch burnings were
>bring it home
>it dissappears
>i can't find it fucking anywhere
>weird shit starts happening in my house
>doors slam open and shut rapidly and strongly
>religious items moved/hidden/broken
>book flies off my shelf halfway across the room

Don't mess with that shit dude.

yes it's real, no it doesn't work, yes paper sometimes

Yes it's a real phenomena. Yes you better say a prayer to old gods before using it. Yes it has been subjugated into the world because evil people want kids to get involved with dark spirits. Yes there are ways to use it correctly (correct prayers). No there is no way to guarantee safety.

You probably want to turn off all electronics before using it.

You probably want to put on some protection spells burning sage to get spirits in the mood should work.

Be respectful.

Don't tell people you're going to use one.

Make your mind up about what you want to ask, no damn hindrances and in a group setting this is very hard.

It's ancient Caribbean magic, changed to English letters so idiots who aren't already connected with evil spirits can use it.

No you probably won't die.

Yes you should (carefully) read about occult stuff instead of using those damn telepromters to get magic into your life.

God damn it don't ask when you will die.

full of shit

>people believe we're dumb because Sup Forums, not because we believe in shit that has absolutely no evidence, like ghosts n shit.

Fucking imbeciles.

Also by prayer just let your heart (not voices in your head gdi) lead you to say what you feel would be best. Honestly that is what works and you will get caught up in other people's bullshit if you take a prayer from someone else.

That's why i want to try it at work. I know that it's dumb to play with those things, but i can't help myself. I had that thing inside who want to try it

Only if you make it with the blood of your genitals

Mmm, you messin with sum scurry shit, cracker. They gonna get you tonight if you ain't careful.

Best get yourself some salt and you gotta get a cat. Place the salt in the cat (use your imagination) and place the cat in the trunk of a 71 Pinto. Blast some Skynard on the radio and take a shot of Jellyfish urine. You should be good after that. As an added precaution, I'd recommend sleeping the your underwear backwards and leaving your backdoor unlocked.

hahaha blast some skynyrd

Nice one. I will definitelt use it