Cringey albums you actually listened to in your younger years

Cringey albums you actually listened to in your younger years...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n75G38TuUrI
youtu.be/essMPo4E3rc
youtu.be/h6pcPV-YcdY?t=1m42s
youtube.com/watch?v=8lOLgUffxKw
youtube.com/watch?v=1R-mPyLPQA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/n75G38TuUrI

youtu.be/essMPo4E3rc

I'VE GOT A SECRET

That one's ok though

I outgrow punk. Glad I did

delete

>WE WILL NEVER SLEEP
>CAUSE SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK
>NO, WE WILL NEVER REST
>TILL WE'RE ALL FUCKIN DEAD

God such a cringey intro song

Great album.

raising the bar

fugg, lost.
The days of "SIKK BREAKDXWNS"
I got an ipod mini or some shit in like 4th grade and my dad had this album on itunes and I pretty much just put all his shit on my ipod. I found this album on the bus and showed it to all my friends and most of the lyrics just became inside jokes to all of us.

theres maybe two passable songs on the whole cd, the rest is just pure ego masturbation. three dollar bill y'all was their best album

I wish I could leave this album in the past

god i moshed so hard to this song when i saw them live like 8 years ago.

so much angsty shit on my shelf.
staind:
dysfunction, break the cycle, 14 shades of grey, chapter V

papa roach: infest, lovehatetragedy, getting away with murder

linkin park: meteora, hybrid theory

The only music I liked as a preteen that I can't stand now is Hollywood Undead.

Hybrid theory and meteroa are good albums
Yeah it seems really childish

this

you can
pretend you never listened to it

Same desu

I try to forget Crunkcore in general. One of the few genres I can say has never produced anything of value.

Oh fuck, I used to think Hollywood Undead was a parody band. That all of their cringeworthy lyrics about gangsters and partying were self-aware parody of the genre. Turns out songs like "everywhere I go" and others were unironic and meant to impress young fans.

Pop punk was too pure and innocent for the post-9/11 music scene in America. These dweebish songs didn't exactly age well.

I unironically had a blast seeing these guys in concert. I was on ecstasy and they threw beers into the crowd it was great.

>he still thinks London Calling is a punk album

kinda feel bad for the rest of the band, he's tarnished them for life

They weren't superstars, sure, but they were popular in their niche. They played shows, had fans, all the other shit successful musicians do. Then their singer was arrested for the most disgusting child abuse crimes that judge had ever read and now their entire life's work is associated with it.

They were pretty talented musicians in their own right too. IIRC they tried to start a new band but it never really took off. Shame.

youtu.be/h6pcPV-YcdY?t=1m42s
They were plebs too

I wouldn't say it never took off. They started a new band with the guy from Thursday and he's a super busy guy. They're evidently writing a new album though

Jessica Simpson's album ... yeah ...

The black parade

I still love this album. also Pretty. Odd. and a fever you can't sweat out

I like tool, The Mars Volta, Metallica, at the drive in, Paramore, MGMT, Beastie Boys now

this

their non-party stuff is unironically good
youtube.com/watch?v=8lOLgUffxKw

fight me

"no"

fuck off this album is great

Riot isn't really cringe though. Maybe it's because I haven't listened to it in like five years but I don't really remember anything cringy on it

I still listen to this album and I'm almost 25.

Fuck you

>Baah

I've been to a couple A day to Remember concerts, and I don't even live in america

2009 was a dark time

I still listen to this album almost 15 years later but I don't tell anyone.

6th and 7th grade were strange times

That album's fucking awesome but aside from like 3 songs everything he released afterwards is garbage.

Solid album and he's a pretty talented musician/songwriter but then he started making music that only edgy dorks would like and it all went to waste.

If you can't enjoy the music from your childhood it means that you were a poser who never liked it in the first place.

I just find it cringe a bit that I was so young idk. I still really like the album

angsty lyrics and the song "pain" is quite literally preteen bait

>he even dyed his hair like her dad
what a giant faggot, i also heard one of his songs began exactly like you know you're right

this is the rock bottom of daddy issues

I mean their debut album was solid in terms of representing a very specific genre, they really softened up afterwards.

It could be a lot worse desu, not bad for the genre

oh boy, those were the days

good album

youtube.com/watch?v=1R-mPyLPQA8

I unironically enjoyed this shit

American Idiot

>inb4 some dumbass defends that piece of crap

i hated the faggots who listened to that when i was in high school.

it was a miserable album and a miserable music scene

I have come to seriously regret those awkward two years in my tweens when I listened to what is commonly known as "Modern Music".

Nah it was the downfall of green day

It was ok at the time but it's aged horribly.

Devil was even sadder because they got Thomas Erak and didn't even utilize his sound on guitar.

Only ones I am guilty of

Knew They Were Shit even when I was young

this album is great, fuck off
t. 24 year old

not too bad

Probably listened to this every day from fifth to ninth grade. Had an hour long bus ride.

Back when I was a try hard 14 year old

Yeah, this shit still bangs like once a year or so.

still like this and listen occasionally

>I'm in my early twenties and I'm super mature now

You guys really do have an unhealthy obsession with what others think about you.

this unfortunately

I listened to this album all the time back when it first came out. So edgy.

The OP's predecessor. It was ok for deathcore, but still. I actually think Suicide Season is pretty good, it's just caught up in their teen girl fan image, some solid instrumentation on it.

This album as a whole is still great to me. should give it a listen again.

Guilty of those. It's not so much as cringy for both so much as they seem completely from another era and it's kind of one we refuse to recognize as being past now. I still long for Riot!-era Haley, she was pretty qt.

Kill me

>still too insecure to enjoy the albums you loved when you were a kid
you'll grow out of it

>cringey albums
>half the thread is metal

great album
yeah but that just makes them funnier
especially Bullet, my god that song is an amazing piece of comedy rock, and it's somehow unironically cathartic at the same time

This for me.

Still dig her instrumental stuff on Unlaced though.

Hahahahaha she spat whisky in my face and licked it off, was the highlight of my mallgoth career.

>Not even ashamed of this one though

Really makes you think huh....

I still think Shalott is a pretty rad song. Like low-rent Tori Amos/Kate Bush

welp, if my dad was Kurt I would loved to be fucked by dopplegangers too T B H

I wanted to forget

these are actually good

I've recently seen new studio live video for Reeces Pieces. My god, I've never felt so bad about music. And the new stuff is even worse.

why does everyone post this particular hollywood undead album?