Hey b, i'm on LSD for quite some time, now i'm just waiting, does someone have music suggestions ?

Hey b, i'm on LSD for quite some time, now i'm just waiting, does someone have music suggestions ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hmCIkZ2jRWs
youtube.com/watch?v=HdPbztTdt7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Wi0e7brHdMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=snmZ93dES74
youtube.com/watch?v=br5tyuEUBWE
youtube.com/watch?v=Q06wFUi5OM8
youtube.com/watch?v=TrbT-LjfZDc
youtube.com/watch?v=3i5hfsAK7Fg
youtube.com/watch?v=E3Td8FXlOIo
youtube.com/watch?v=KoApny_rmnI
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDfKAXSi6kUZczwycO8UcABjn-w3WJ_71
youtu.be/V4D--V3Ohts
youtube.com/watch?v=NhheiPTdZCw
youtu.be/v1fgk5ydK-A
youtu.be/GWpSbTdNMjk
youtube.com/watch?v=rQuHwqMcN8w&ytbChannel=Belzifer
youtube.com/watch?v=jt4a05TQZwo
youtube.com/watch?v=4fupIZKFXe4
youtube.com/watch?v=G3r79zqkKeg
youtube.com/watch?v=0OSF-RZdL2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/hmCIkZ2jRWs

I tripped on LSD the other day my buddy got me to watch a bunch of "tyler the creator" videos, shit was super trippy.

youtube.com/watch?v=HdPbztTdt7Q

Happy Trails by Quicksilver Messenger Service
youtube.com/watch?v=Wi0e7brHdMQ

little wing by jimmy Hendricks or really any song by jimmy as he has the best LSD songs

youtube.com/watch?v=snmZ93dES74

Electric Ladyland is the best Hendrix trip album imo

holy shit, people

youtube.com/watch?v=br5tyuEUBWE
super chill vibes

just watched, and just got lost in space

youtube.com/watch?v=Q06wFUi5OM8

Honestly, whatever you normally like. You'll like it 10x better. You don't have to listen to any special kinda music just bc you're tripping. Definitely don't listen to the cliches just bc everyone says to. I love the Grateful Dead when I'm tripping, but only because I legit enjoy listening to them, tripping or notm

Seconding this.

Stay away from overly heavy shit. If you ask me, the smother the better.

LSD dream emulator soundtrack

LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DYNAMITES

Look up a Mandelbrot deep zoom.

hedron by BadBadNotGood
kites by grynpyret

watch death grips

no but seriously if you're into rap/hiphop, listen to a tribe called quest. Their music blows my fucking mind every time I'm on acid.

I fucking love listening to death metal while tripping. The intensity of it just blows me away and I love it.

Forgot the link like a dingleberry. youtube.com/watch?v=TrbT-LjfZDc

Lucy in the sky with diamonds on repeat

Pink Floyd, Gorillaz.

Grateful dead

meat on my bones - bad sounds youtube.com/watch?v=3i5hfsAK7Fg

Grateful Dead, Reggie Watts.
enjoy your trip Sup Forumsrother

death grips

More death metal.

youtube.com/watch?v=E3Td8FXlOIo

niiiiice

it looks like it should have worn off by now, i'm on point again

Listen thoroughly and enjoy your journey Op -)

youtube.com/watch?v=KoApny_rmnI

Tina Turner Acid Queen

ITT / people who have never used LSD

From now on OP's should post their tabs with a timestamp

Anything from this playlist. It's downtempo/ambient electronic music. It's chill as fuck. All the songs have absolutely beautiful artwork as well.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDfKAXSi6kUZczwycO8UcABjn-w3WJ_71
If I had to pick one song from it, it'd be this one
youtu.be/V4D--V3Ohts

This guy is right too though

youtube.com/watch?v=NhheiPTdZCw

youtu.be/v1fgk5ydK-A

This is THE BEST music to listen to on lsd.
youtu.be/GWpSbTdNMjk

NieR: Automata's soundtrack is pretty nice
youtube.com/watch?v=rQuHwqMcN8w&ytbChannel=Belzifer

youtube.com/watch?v=jt4a05TQZwo

youtube.com/watch?v=4fupIZKFXe4

Mix weed with LSD, it's pretty much always fucking transcending

+10

Also not bad: youtube.com/watch?v=G3r79zqkKeg

Yes, this. You don't have to listen to special shit or anything, Tripping right now to some stuff I love and it's amazing

Wings for Marie one or two idk

gorillaz, hendrix, anyone with trippy videos.

I half agree with this. Liking it is not enough to maximize the experience. It must have special meaning to you and/or have sufficient complexity so you can exploit the richness of your altered state of consciousness.

youtube.com/watch?v=0OSF-RZdL2s

Yo OP, how many hits are you on?

Also what kinda music do you like? I'm a pretty experienced tripper and I have something for most genres.

You said it friend. Everything you normally like should be great to listen to, but I would definitely avoid noisy and less peaceful music, such as dubstep, hardstyle, growl and screamo.

I love dubstep but listening to that shit on peak is like having a saw made of sound grinding your brain to ground beef.

Also, psychedelic music tend to have a lot of elements that enhance your experience in terms of trippyness. Some fancy delays and echoes can make you feel like time itself is lagging, or trigger visuals on every echo. Nature sounds can make you feel at peace and take you to nirvana.

I would suggest something like Shpongle or Ott, as those are by far my favorite psy artists. I guess most trippers have heard of one or both of them, but I wanted to have it said. Shpongle make downtempo psybient (sounds boring, I know), but it is so much more to it than that. His tracks will take you through an emotional rollercoaster, make you laugh and cry at the same time, take you to you greatest inner space, or make the whole room melt. He is actually a psytrance dude that was fed up with how generic the rave scene became in the 80-90s so he took his knowledge of psytrance and teamed up with a flute dude, the've been traveling a lot and making music that is heavily influenced by the ethnic music where they travel, and adding a bunch of psy elements to it. I feel like Shpongle transcends genres as we know it.

Ott on the other hand is plain ol' psychedelic dub with a few reggae elements, but he is very talented in tweaking and shit and he does everything himself. He needs a weird instrument in his track? He'll buy it and play it for months before recording that exact bit he wanted.
Even though this guy stays in his form through all his tracks, he might be the closest thing to Shpongle that I know of. Very exciting and enticing music.

I hope you check them out, if not now then on another trip, the've both influenced me a lot as a musician and as a human.