bump for sister nudes

any bikini pics? ever look through her phone? bump

yeah but didnt find antything

you fap to her?

My older sister

nice tits
got any nudes?

I fucking wish, mate

my sexy aunt with fake tits...she's an attention whore.

sister in law who makes me fucking diamonds

bump for more sisters

bump

bump

more

Step Sis counts right

yes please go on

Can we get some green text

my cousin is a big time slut and shes pretty hot.. she had pics on here posted a long time ago

You don't have any pics yourself?

post em

fucking nice how did you get these?

she leaves her icloud logged in all the time on a laptop we share

fuck keep going, can totally fuck her since shes not related

im pretty close with her side of the family so i dont wanna post them. I have kik i you have that

you fap to any of her pics? which one is your fave to fap to?

Slutty sister

LMAOOOOO

MOAR

Lolol

just post them

Go one

kik me shaolinfunk2

kik em to me: dnadders

oh christ

That's it?

anyone in here actually fuck their sister? got a story or advice on trying something?

I'm out before FBI finds us. Ciao.

advice: dont. the feelings will go away after a couple years. just gotta let your hormones play out. its okay to fantasize, but you really don't wanna cross that boundary

sister?

why not? what if she was into it? have you done it before?

Cousin, got a few off her phone

keep going damn

because later in life she'll freak out and think it's bad even if right now she doesn't.

sure she might be into it now while she's got raging hormones too, but in a few years she's never going to look at you the same/trust you around her kids (even if ur not a pedo)/ and someone WILL find out in your family eventually. the shame isn't worth.

yes, with both of my sisters. and i know others who had the same exact shit happen to them as did to me

kik yungleej231

Keep posting

fuck, was it good at the time though?

my sis and i are in our 20s now

How old? Looks 40.

fucking wow

sure, sex is always good at the time, but think about it: do you ever REALLY remember the sex you had in perfect detail after a year or two w/o video? it just becomes an idea of something that happened in the past. so you eventually gotta face up.

Lol she's 25. Comes from the redneck/trashy side of the family.

you got nudes?

that means youve got a chance ;)

instagram.com/nataliecull/ ?

i saw my sisters nudes on her phone and came so hard to the pics, i think i would do the same from fucking her but youre right it would fuck things up. but i would love to blow my load deep in her doggystyle while grabbing her ass, would wear a condom tho

My sister is 2 years younger.

From the time I was 13 and she was 11 until I was 17 and she was 15, we did everything but sex (a lot of 69). After we both started dating, we just stopped.

We talked about it...basically agreed we didn't want to lose our virginity to each other. We're both married and well-adjusted...though I don't know if that would actually be the case if we had fucked.

My Kik is alexifer, thanks

i wish i did this when we were both younger, better to experiment at a young age instead of 20s, i wanted see if she would practice bjs and stuff but she lives with her bf now so she doesnt need to practice

ay dont pretend you didnt stealth steal those pics and email or text them to yourself. you better share right now or i will haunt ur thoughts for forever

i did but i deleted them because i felt guilty having them and didnt want someone to catch me with em, feels bad man

That's the best I got

She stayed with me for a month or so, I saw her walking around naked few times and caught her shoving an empty beer bottle in her pussy. She passed out a few times in her underwear and I would jack off over her.

How do you find the meow queen on Tor?

oh shit niggayou

>on today's episode of shit that never happened

Those redneck ones are the best

My sister gave slow, wet, sloppy, blow jobs...and she swallowed.

We came close to fucking once...I was rubbing my cock on her pussy, and she was grinding her hips. I was 16 and she was 14. We were making out....and we looked each other in the eyes and stopped. I think it's because we knew that line was something we didn't want to cross.

I flipped onto my back, pulled her onto my face and ate her to an awesone orgasm. She sucked me off and that was the last time we got that close.

I had sex with a girl I dated shortly after. While my sister and I fooled around on occasion, I just faded away.

Though I have to admit...I was divorced for a long time before I remarried. ..and when my sister separated from her husband... even then with us in out 40's...I thought about trying to see if I could fuck her. She reconciled with her husband after a month and I started dating my now wife. It's just not meant to be.

Don't care if you believe it. If I was gonna lie I'd say I fucked her.

This girl straight up looks like she has downs even a pedo aint wanna fuck that

i dont think i could make out with my sister, i would just fuck her out of lust and because i saw her pics and how dirty she gets and i want some of the action

How is she related ? An post more, she is hot as fuck

My cousin

Younger sister

Damn

In laws don't count. Not even close. It's blood or nothing.

my mom

Sister in Law. Kind of homely looking but she has great perky tits and a nice pair of feet

id fuck her

looking at the head it looks like a dude.

how would you fuck her ?

Drunk and never call her back

Nah she aint bad, post more