I cheated on my boyfriend last night

I cheated on my boyfriend last night.

He's has been really lame in the sack lately and I was very drunk and a really big athletic guy made a move on me at the bar while I was ordering drinks. I let him fuck me in the bathroom stall. He fucked me for over and hour while I gave his two friends head. It was so fucking hot and I had many orgasms.

Should I tell my boyfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/WORLD OF BEER/@36.0901116,-79.8131115,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x56ad5ad54fc4977f?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi58ITCyoLTAhWF4CYKHa_UD1QQ_BIIhwEwDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tits or gtfo

if you want to be with him, no. If you want to fuck guys in the bathroom without him again, yes.

But I want to do both.

Yeah. You should.

Guys get over that shit, and fuck man, you've gotta be honest about that stuff. Tell him or regret it forever.

You should die in a fire.

This.

TITS OR GTFO

where you from, if you don't mind me asking?

FPBP

Then don't tell him. Just keep your mouth shut and fuck random strangers on the side.

North Carolina

Fucking slut, hope they had some nasty diseases that fuck you up

Holly?

You're right. I am a slut and I deserve to be punished. I really hope they didn't have anything because we were all really drunk and so we didn't even think about using a condom. He came in side me. I could feel it leaking down my leg when my boyfriend was walking me to the car.

Yes, and he will break up with you, as is the natural order.

I'm in NC. I'll fuck you in a bathroom if ya want,

>Should I tell my boyfriend?
You should certainly break up with him if you aren't intending to tell him. Not being up front with him pretty much makes you a worthless human.

wait, your boyfriend was in the same bar with you while you were getting fucked in the bathroom.

Thread's been up for a while, still no tits.

get AIDS, HIV, chlamydia, gonorrhea, warts, herpes C U N T

Nice bait

Don't take it personal dude. She didn't cheat on you.

Yeah. Friends of the guy fucking me were buying him drinks and distracting him while I was getting fucked in the bathroom.

>believing this shit

chad bros hoe

you are an awful person.

>Friends of the guy fucking me were buying him drinks and distracting him while I was getting fucked in the bathroom.

>suspension of disbelief = gone

Why lie on the internet?

Obviously. But just the thought of that happening to me punched me in the gut even though I'm single rn. Cheating is one thing but fucking 3 dudes in the bathroom stall right behind your bf is some next level fucked up shit.

Ok. I'll let you fuck me. Meet me here tonight at 11pm.
>google.com/maps/place/WORLD OF BEER/@36.0901116,-79.8131115,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x56ad5ad54fc4977f?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi58ITCyoLTAhWF4CYKHa_UD1QQ_BIIhwEwDg

I'll be wearing a blue dress with black high heels.

You're going to end up pregnant by a stranger that probably gave you Aids also. Which you will end up passing to your bf and ruining his life because you're a cheap slut.

Unfaithful bitch, if you can't maintain a relationship, why be in one? So fucking salty right now, even if bait. Why would someone do this.

I hope you got aids from that

Have you considered having an open relationship? Or is it the thought of deceiving someone innocent that gets you off?

>itt: new friends experience baitsu

Written by a manboy. Come on Sup Forums you are better than this.

In the absence of tits this is the most delicious bait

This is bait.....?

She would have to be one hell of an actress to pull that off... unless he was absolutely clueless and pretty fucking dumb too...

Who takes a girl to a busy bar, gets really drunk and doesn't keep a damn close eye on her?

I dunno aye, I'm very fucking skeptical this happened...

Sure it HAS happened before but I don't think the type of woman that would do that would come here to talk about it.

Where are the PROOFS?

Respond to allegations of inaccurate claims or forever reside in the light of bullshittery.

Wow, I can't believe what an unbelievably, utterly disgusting excuse of an human being you are. I hope you tell him and he kills you :)

You have no idea how hard it is to find a good boyfriend.

The ones who don't cheat are lousy in bed and the ones who are good in bed cheat constantly.

Yea but no one did that to you. Hopefully no one ever does. Hopefully the guy it was done to learns about it and dumps her for a better girl. My point is, no need to get fucked up over it.

It's the though of deceiving that gets me off. And yes, I know it's bad. I like that it's bad.

It makes me feel naughty.

You are a strong woman who can enjoy Life. Dont let men make you feel ashamed.
Women can play hard now too. Tell him, you have the right.

What sort of horribly managed bar lets 4 people stay in a cubicle fucking for an hour... apart from the fact your a fat middle aged man pretending to be a woman... i call bullshit on your story based on the fact no bar is run that badly.

You haven't spent much time drunk in bars, have you user.

you should break up with him.. then you should marry me and cheat on me constantly

i would love to be cuckolded by a goddess such as yourself

what movie is this?

This x1000

it's called "the holy mountain it was from the 70's i think. good but weird as fuck movie

>Where are the PROOFS?

Sorry sweetie, that doesn't do it for me. If you want it to happen, then it isn't cheating. I wouldn't feel like I was doing something bad.

It's not bad in a naughty way, it's bad in a mental disorder kind of way.

You probably have an impulse control disorder of some kind.

You won't be able to live a happy life without medication.

10 years from now no one will want to bang you in a bathroom and you'll have the rest of your life to regret not getting professional help sooner.

If you have that much trouble with boyfriends, just move to the Philippines and sell your body for 50 cents like the cheap, worthless whore you are.

Also, have fun with them steeds, soak them up in your body as much as you can.

thanks bro. looks cool.

Great aesthetic. What'd you make that in?

I laffed

wow if my ex turned out to be like you . i would keep her around you sound hot an horny

Says the cheating bitch! Haha, this is why I can never trust a woman. You all have this selfish fucking double standards game going in every aspect of life. I'm a guy that absolutely adores and truly loves the right girls, and I would have done literally anything for some of my good exes. But reading this shit, I'm hating you all more and more as you write. You're the kind of bitch who give actual decent women a bad name. Shame on you, you filthy philistine.

how about i rape you

if you don't want it that makes it hotter for me too

I have trouble believing you had sex in a public bathroom for an hour with out anybody noticing.

>What'd you make that in?
Thanks bro. Made it with glue and magazine cutouts.

That image. Omg.

It's soooooo true. Jesus.

especially since OP is a faggot

Looks good, I tried using that style but my friends made fun of how lopsided it looked.

Is this a pic of your mama?

>You all have this selfish fucking double standards game going in every aspect of life

You're right. We totally do. I completely agree with you. I want to have my cake and eat it too.

B8

People noticed. By the time he came inside me there were several people looking over the stall walls. I think some of them were recording it with their phones.

I'd like to think I've spent enough time drunk in bars to know that If I'd not seen my GF in "over an hour" I'd be pretty fucking concerned about her well being.

Nah mate, this is bait.

hands down id rall a slut in the stuff, an smoke n get lit, id have a bitch gaggin on it; N BOUNCIN ON IT 4real

>Is this a pic of your mama?

What did he mean by this?

I am soooo horny. I think about sex constantly.

C'mon guy, that's a cheap as fuck excuse for bait.

Well you already cheated so may as well

men have to compete with one another for mates so if you're a not a competitive mate polygamy isn't a good option for you meanwhile there's no downside for any girl to be polygamous besides slutshaming (which is not always relevent)
*STDs aside

I made with dry pasta and PVA glue!

Like a collage!

no you should erase your worm-like existence from this earth

You should kill yourself you're scum and deserve to burn like the whore you are

Dam user,who hurt you

Oh jesus, stop being retarded. It's bait.

>walks into an internet tackle shop
>points out their is bait everywhere
>expects to receive kudos for stating the obvious

Do what makes you happy. If I was your bf and i knew that you loved sucking two cocks and getting fucked by another that wasn't mine, I'd be happy just watching, knowing you were happy ;)

I mean that's what a True Alpha Male such as myself would be comfortable with, I can't speak for these other beta males...

Thank you for your acknowledgment. That's all I wanted.

Nice try, Lance Crawford.

You're a fucking slut and I hope you get gangraped by a pack of niggers.

>nice try
B-but I succeeded. Surely you can see this.

the cuck has spoken

put him in a cage and only ever give him ruined orgasms with your feet that he'll have to clean up with his mouth