Name any animal as absolutely disgusting, vile, and terrifying as the sea lamprey

name any animal as absolutely disgusting, vile, and terrifying as the sea lamprey.

>pro tip: you absolutely fucking can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w4dYWhkSbTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

commen nigger

I agree. Asians are fucking gross.

Cave spider.

Mynox, chewing on the power cables, Chewie...

>Mynox

*Mynock

8/10 - would do.

I've awoken with one of these on my face. At least lampreys don't sneak into your bed at night.

i wanna fuck the sea lamprey

holy shit, are you aussie?

Every single one of you cock suckers are a waste of life. You're worth less than dog shit. You will never get the hours spent on traps and gore back. All the time you've spent on get threads could have been spent curing cancer or teaching a child to read. Learn some self respect for fucks sake and take a shower, or simply take the garbage out. Try pulling out the vacuum once and a while you piece of shit, your carpet is disgusting..

Oosuzumebachi... Fuck, I hate those things.

cmon man, we're only here to discuss animals :(

No, live in rural Japan. That's a species of centipede called a mukade. They're venomous, and absurdly difficult to kill too. If you do kill one, it's important to wash the killing area with bleach, otherwise the odour will attract others. Mean motherfuckers all around.

flying sea lamprey tbqh

THIS SO FUCKING MUCH!

Scared the shit out of me when one of those fuckers crawled at my back when I was watching a movie late at night with the lights off.

When you see one of them, it's too fucking late, and they might have a size of an arm ffs and spawn outta fucking nowhere.

To hell with it!

That sounds fucking terrifying. I woke up with a brown recluse inches from my face once. I've never been out of bed so fast in my life.

Nice pasta
Fun fact: I do teach children to read

The California Liberal.

Oh, I screamed like a little girl. At the time, I had longish hair and liked to sleep with a rotary fan pointed at me, so when I blearily noticed this long, brownish thing lazily waving around my field of vision at 3:00 am, I at first thought it was merely a strand of hair blowing in the breeze. Nope.

My asshole roommate got it worse, though. One bit him on the testicle causing it to swell up to the size of a large melon. Fucker couldn't wear pants for a week.

Winrar.

Also screw worms, ticks, fleas, mosquitoes. Etc. This planet is trying to kill us at all times.

Sucks for him. I hate getting bitten on the balls even by ants

jesus fucking christ. noone deserves what your roomie got

Fuck every bit of that.

Extinction warranted. Freeze some corpses for study and storage and then murder them all.

>One bit him on the testicle causing it to swell up to the size of a large melon. Fucker couldn't wear pants for a week.
Jesus...

He was a fat, lazy, entitled, obnoxious shit. That one mukade that bit him I consider to be a right bro.

Antarctic Scale Worm

All i'm seeing are fleshlight replicas of Hillary Clinton's Vagina

Humans.

They consume, kill, shit up, or destroy everything in sight as they spread, and there are fucking billions and billions of them, and they keep making more as if they lack even the sense of bacteria. Even bacterium know not to breed themselves out of resources and achieve populations that wipe out every other living thing around.

Humans have big brains but are infected with a logic virus that won't stop until it results in catastrophic collapse.

I should clarify: my "roommate" was a person I allowed to housesit for me for a few months while I was out of the country. When I returned, the fucker had the fucking audacity to try to kick me out of my own apartment because he considered my presence to cramp his single-guy lifestyle. He wasn't even on the lease, the ungrateful sack of monkey spunk.

i dunno if you need to murder all the ozzies... seems a bit like overkill

Checkmate dickheads

but did he really deserve to get his testicles munched on by a demon?

Nothing inaccurate in this post.

The greatest tragedy is that we are the one and only species with the capacity to identify and predict the disaster, yet we lack the political will to do anything about it.

XD

I walked into that.

Hahahahaha fucking vegan

Let me get seconds on that fleshlight

I hope this is a meme nothing this small should be terrifying

Like I said: he actually tried to throw me out of my own apartment, the one that I and I alone had rented.

Don't mind him. It's pasta.

that is pretty terrifying, but at least the gold looks kinda cool

wtf are you on about? bacterium overpopulate and die off in a mass event all the fucking time. Ever heard of a red tide?

the orange cheeto, of course

even the sea has been trying to tell us for years to stay away. the smell and the optical signs

Lovecraft saw some shit, he did.

Highly relevant. Fuck Ibises.

youtube.com/watch?v=w4dYWhkSbTU

How the fuck did it get to his testicle?

weve done this since bush......lol

Kek

sounds like a prick.

>but so does the mukade

That is the collapse he's talking about. If we controlled our numbers, starvation, plagues and wars would not do the job for us.

As Carlin said: "The planet's fine; *we're* fucked!"

He was sitting on the floor wearing only loose boxer shorts. It just crawled right up in there. Brave fucker to do so, too; the guy was 400 lbs, easily.

lol...stop taxing us farmers food is cheaper less land needs to be taken to make up for said losses... more crops can be rotated.. but the heavy tax = bigger property less quality yield and end of story we all lose

They made a great couple for a few, glorious seconds.

>Fucker couldn't wear pants for a week.
Was that before the ubiquitousness of photo capable mobiles, or why didn't you post a pic? Do I have to assume it didn't happen?

>...lack even the sense of bacteria. Even bacterium know not to breed themselves out of resources and achieve populations that wipe out every other living thing around.
I was referring to this statement.
The human population is shitting on the planet to be sure but there no need to inaccurate hyperbole

I didnt see that part. sounds like a lion should have bit the other testicle

I have no opinion on taxes, but we number around 7.5 billion, and we are still reproducing at a geometric rate. Arable land and potable water are limited and cannot support indefinite growth.

Unlike deer, however, humans are not so good at peacefully starving to death. Civilisation continues only until I decide that bashing your skull in to steal your hunk of rancid lard is a better idea than hunger.

Ah, missed that line, there.

He was one of those assholes who, when you do him a favour, does not feel grateful for it but rather comes to feel entitled to it.

i haven't laughed that hard in a long time. god damn.

First, I really don't have much use for a picture of a morbidly obese man's grotesquely swollen nut.

Second, I wasn't there when it happened. Some acquaintances were able to confirm everything I wrote, though. He couldn't work until he was able to fit into his pants again. He already had to special-order the tent-like things, so he couldn't just waddle down to the department store and grab something bigger off the rack.

>First, I really don't have much use for a picture of a morbidly obese man's grotesquely swollen nut.
What are you doing here on Sup Forums then?

This is my go-to source for such things. Duh.

> disgusting, vile, and terrifying

it's delicious food you dumb fuck

I just cant get the image of sticking my dick into that out of my head, its not a good image either..

Very true, but quite a few foods can be pretty horrifying until they've been heavily processed.

Never had lamprey eel, but I love other types. I'd try it if I had the chance.

And yet you just *know* that images of that exact horror already exist, just one GIS away... Can you resist?

new world screwworm
and leishmaniasis parasites

>I'd fuck it

Right here.

the fuck is this shit?

The inside of a certain type of turtle, can't remember which one.

Mm no. Got a point there. Bacteria generally don't. You can take a quantity of food, and they'll only reproduce to cover a fraction of it at a time and move around on it. They'll resist just reproducing until they devour all their resources. With red tide, yeah, it's big, to your eyes but you're not seeing the total potential of how big it could be. They ensure the colony lives on. If they didn't resist, the entire surface of the world would be nothing but bacteria.

...which is funny, because it almost actually is.

Every farmer around me pays no taxes, receives huge subsidies, gets paid not to farm half the time, gets their seed paid for by the companies, is rich as fuck, buys multi million dollar farms cash.

If you're complaining about paying taxes, ur doin it wrong. Very wrong.

don't put your dicks in these vaginas fellas. they seem shady

Ascaris worms for sure.

And another.

Jesus fucking Christ was the what is the fuck?

This thread is giving me the Hebrew jeebies

i knew someone would put this. Surprised it wasn't the first one

The human

every time I see one of these threads Im glad I live in northern europe, only disgusting thing here are sowbugs and cockroaches

Sea Turtles throat.

>being afraid of a fish only 7 inches long.

/Thread

preach

And Latvians

Your mom

Never mind sorry you already included them at the end of your post

I find these things in my house at least 5 times a year. Exterminator said there isn't anything you can do about it because they are everywhere where we live.

I'm petrified of them biting my face in my sleep.

Leatherback specifically

toe bad we introduced them to great lakes
we're royally fucking the environment