Post rule 34... of your waifu

Post rule 34... of your waifu.

Other urls found in this thread:

xcartx.com/52-life-death-pain-league-of-legends.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who the fuck is that

I am looking for an image, it's like a frame froma manga of a girl and she is saying something to the tune of "whip your cock out. What? are you afraid you will get addicted to my man pussy?" if anyone has it pls post?

Trucy Wright

My waifu is pure tho...

LOL

More?

Who is it

more?

Okay.

I love her she's the best

>tfw rule 34 of my waifu doesn't even exist

Who is your waifu? I bet I could find something

Suzune Amano. but you won't be able to find anything

The major needs more rule 34

waifu.

GG usealy I can find something in a snap

MODS!

that waifu will get you in jail for laifu

Best grill

Delete

Not sure if bait, or retard

Ed Edd n Eddy?

Hello newfriend.

Yep. Marie.

No

Where's the rest of that

/r/ feets

How new are you?

NO

Pussy ass bitch

MODS ARE ASLEEP, QUICK POST YOTSUBA

Yotsubato is for hug not fug

full comic, now

>what is reverse image search
Literally first result.
xcartx.com/52-life-death-pain-league-of-legends.html

>50 minutes since yotsuba was posted
>no 404
>no ban
Mods are asleep faggots

Moar please sweet user

Sauce?

BUMP

kitty pryde always got me

if you drew these, you're really good!

if they're photos they're trash though

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODSSSSSSSSSSSS

underrated waifu but worst pic choice ever. something better?

moar garnet please I lost my entire folder QQ

All these LoL posters SMH

Perfect

Looking for treasure

I love Chitanda Eru

so many slooty waifus

OMG NO ONE11!

So many waifus in FF tho. I've got so much of Lulu

Lulu or Rikku would be great. FFX had so much waifu potential. yuna was cute but bland AF

For real though, my first thought after the big reveal (Yuna would have to die to defeat Sin) was ...So?

Would not be missed.

I'm with you 100%. Yuna was boring. Best girls were Lulu or Rikku. Can't decide who was better.
Rikku is cute. CUTE! And she is valuable in battle. Lulu is sexy. SEEEEXY! But is not valuable in battle. But she has that one scene riding on the snowmobiles where she gives Tidus a handy. In my mind.

See I was the opposite. I DESTROYED with Lulu and used Rikku as my 4th if someone went down or I had an unfavorable matchup. I think I liked Rikku more though. That face reveal scene had me diamonds Gotta love perverted Japanese game creators

Perma ban this fucker

MOD MOD MODS DELET THIS THREAD

Seriously, why do people shit on FFX if there is a whole lotta ways to play it? Build you characters however you want, regardless of the start of the sphere grid. You can get rid of the limits early. Wakka is still the best. He can hit every damn thing.
Lulu is a good girl.

Sjw or newfag?

I went Wakka Auron Lulu. Wakka and Lulu can hit everything and Auron can destroy at close range. Then bring in Rikku and Tidus to clean up. I just hated using Una. Kimari was pretty good too but he was basically just a tweener between Tidus and Auron. But I used him a lot in my second playthrough and hes a beast too. Lancet FTW

Also I pretty much kept Lulu in to watch her bend over and have her tits jiggle every time she cast a spell. I was 13 when I first played that game...

No, you are the newfag.

Yup it's a newfag

Anymore?

I kinda agree with ya, but I've got to move to another thread. You are a good'n.

No Ron

Ban pls.

I did the same damn thing. Lulu gets last hit. Try to look in between that plethora of belts.