Which fight style is the best for a actual fight?

Which fight style is the best for a actual fight?

I go for MMA.

Kick boxing

Which one is better? MMA or Kick Boxing?

>Which fight style is the best for a actual fight?

the gun style is the best by far

this. but actual street fight, Krav Maga. It's tough to find legit Krav in the Us tho so be wary.

firearm style

t. fat faggot

i like fire

kung fu

I google that thing, that shit is hardcore

from what I gather there is a no true "best". A combination of different things and being able to adapt to what is going on would be in your best interest in fights.

I'm the only one who think the word is cringy?
I mean like...

>What do you do user?
>Kung Fu

It sounds weird

yeah, it's especially designed for going up against knives/guns when all you got is your hands. live-training is tough tho, and like I said, a lot of the places in the us arent legit.

Jeet Khun Do

kung fu and aikido

I have used this technique about 5 times, worked every time.

two options:
Act like you're going to walk away and move past him close to the shoulder, turn around quickly and elbow in the same motion, in the chest. Could crack or break a few ribs. Won't be fighitng for a while.

Hold you hand up and look at it, start asking him a question about something random, with your other hand. Punch him as hard as you can in the throat, it takes about 10 pounds of pressure to collapse the windpipe, you have just torn it.
His hands will fly up, perfect opportunity for a stomach punch or if you feel like an asshole, a shot to the balls.
This will make him lean forward, you might notice that it is a perfect time for a knee to the face. This will push the nose bose into the brain. Congratulations! You have taken your first life!

Boxing,Muay Thai, BJJ, and wrestling. If you have a decent mix of all this you will be virtually unstoppable.

I prefer. 45ACP.

If you don't have the time, shape, or brainpower to learn any fighting styles; atleast remember this: Always hit with the flat side of your hand, opposite to the thumb, keep your fingers curled at the second knuckle, you hurt your hand with a closed fist more than you hurt the person you are fighting, also serious risk of breaking knuckles/hand.

Aggressive grappling. Wrestling primarily.

But on top of this the only way for it to actually work in real life is if you spar and compete

boxing/kickboxing

Basically the ability to knock someone out quick and get the fuck outta there.

Good luck trying to catch a good boxer sprinting off

Self defence: Russian Systema
Attack: Muai Thai

MMA isn't really a style tho OP, it's a combination of many styles.
If you had to pick one style out of MMA you should pick kickboxing orboxing as user said.

With aikido you can do it.

I concur. Every technique will fail if used at the wrong time.

krav maga? you mean jew-jitsu

exactly, for example MMA uses a lot of techniques from muay thai which I would have to go for, since I trained it for so long and it just made me feel so potential.

Most practical is BJJ. Sure it's not great against multiple opponents, but you're usually fucked in that situation anyways.

basically all styles have their own aspects and styles that aren't so common can really surprise someone in a real fight

until you start getting punched in the face and all you can do is yell "thats not allowed!"

kek

Savage mfer here

a gun, i love martial arts, but now days they are just sports, and believe me, no matter how much you train, nobody can take on 3 guys at the same time

BJJ in a nutshell

I call bs

I've hit someone in the windpipe and he was fine after about 5 minutes.

Every fighting style described here are designed to be executed as sports except for Krav Maga. That goes for kickboxing, boxing, grappling, mma and so on. Hence krav maga (and other combat styles like it) that’s designed purely for winning a hand to hand combat is best for an actual fight.

knowing how to use a gun and being able to run are best

kravmaga is designed to make a figther agressive in the least ammount of time posible, a pro guy will destroy any kravmaga guy (mainly beacuse of the lack of technique)

pulling the trigger on a gun is not a fighting style

>(mainly beacuse of the lack of technique)

What do you mean by technique? Most combat sport techniques are aimed to win matches in that sport. Krav Maga doesn’t

A fighting style, no... How to win a fight, yes.

Boxing.

Shoot yourself in the fucking face

>some guy slaps your gf's ass
>better shoot that motherfucker

xDD

Muay Thai, because of how they use the clinch. People who aren't trained can't really do damage at that range, because it's too close to throw punches, whereas a Muay Thai fighter can fucking rek you in the clinch with knees and elbows. It lets you basically nullify an opponent's offense while still being able to damage them.

Anything that makes them bleed.

fighting styles are for sports with rules not actual fights

Freestyle fighting. If fighting against a boxer, go for low kicks. If fighting must Thai, take them to the ground. If fighting a jiu jitsu fighter, bite them and/or dig your fingers into their bony areas. Fighting is about sense. Training is just focusing on specific areas. Like, you can't fucking counter an eye gouge.

Army close combat.
It's not only about practicing a few punches and kicks, of course it helps a lot, but learning and practicing which tactics to use in certain situations is obviously more important. Just keep it simple.

Best technique is still not getting in trouble, and becoming influental, so you can hire people who've wasted their lives on becoming tough guys.

I have a BJJ blue belt and ive been doing kickboxing for years.

Ive had a fight in a pub brawl and a guy i was scrapping with had a dislocated arm and broken ribs and was still trying to fight.

Ive also been aware of people fighting with broken wrists, noses, fractured skulls and stab wounds etc.

The only sure fire way you win a fight without killing somebody is you knock them out, choke them out or break limbs enough they cant fucking chase after you.

Most people are going to quit or back off if you hurt them, but not all people.

In a self defence situation you cant be sure of the intentions, so you have to act accordingly.

BJJ will give you a good footing to control the person enough that they gas out, and you dont have to hurt them too badly, it will protect you and them to a large extent in 95% of fights.

If somebody trys to stab or shoot you or hit you with a hammer bat etc, you control, choke the person out and break lims and or dont let go till they are unconscious. You have to take away their ability to try and kill you.

If you accidentally choke somebody out too long, tough shit.

45acp is shitty compared to a 9mm or a .40s&w in the modern day with hollow point technology.
You're sacrificing almost half your potential round capacity for a slower bullet. Sure its bigger but like i said with hollow point technology these days a 9mm can expand pretty damn big at almost twice the fps with twice the number of rounds.

not user

but not all that carry heat are fat nga ..

Tae Kwon Do
/thread

unless they dive for the underhooks and woops you on da ground. if you're a striker, stay at striking distance. (i trained muay thai for four years and still wouldn't go near in a real fight cause there's too much clothes that can be used to control you. Also gl hitting a knee in the face with jeans)