9th reaction pic is yfw you're mostly straight but you meet a guy hot enough to give you a boner

9th reaction pic is yfw you're mostly straight but you meet a guy hot enough to give you a boner

kek

no reason to be sad fam

Dean Winchester is a closet bisexual.

>3030

does that count as dubs??

>straight
>meet guy
>boner

Uerrrrrrrrrhhhh

OP said mostly straight, not fully straight

learn to read.

>mostly straight
>meet guy
>boner

Uerrrrrrrhhhhh

OP is straight-leaning bisexual or heteroflexible, what do you not understand?

Well, you gigantic, flaming pile of pus, you could start the thread with

>9th reaction pic is yfw you're bisexual and you meet a guy hot enough to give you a boner

Pro-tip: you're not straight. You're part-faggot. Learn to deal with that FACT, you flamboyant fucking faggot.

Dude, that's the point of the thread though, OP usually doesn't find dudes attractive but every once in a while/blue moon, that's the reaction face of getting diamonds

LITERALLY the point of the thread, have you no brain?

OP needs to come out and say he loves to suck cock. That's some serious repression.

OP here - I'm not repressed at all. I'm bisexual but mostly straight. It's rare I find a guy I want to bone, but they do exist.

So you love to suck cock, then. That makes you part-faggot.

When it's a nice enough cock attached to a cute enough guy, yeah, but it's rare... Well, anyways, you seem to have a bigger problem with that than I do. Why is that? You seem fixated on the issue.

I'm fixated on the truth. That's what this thread's lacking. The truth. Just come out (damn fine pun, that is) and admit that OP's wording was wrong, and that you're all faggots who enjoy the taste of cock from time to time?

That's the truth. No half-assing. No monkeying around. No Washington "spins". The truth. This is a dishonest thread that spreads the cancer of lies and half-lies. When will you learn, that your actions have consequences?

Ah, shit nigger

I legit enjoy giving my bf head

Do you prefer "straight-leaning bisexual" to "mostly straight"? People like me literally interpret those two phrases as roughly the same. Nothing to make a giant shit show about.

No. "Bisexual". Get that through your fucking head. There are no "shades of grey" with human sexuality. There is heterosexual, bisexual and faggot. That's it. Do you live in Commiefornia, by any chance? The shit they're teaching you poor cunts, these days.

If you like the cock, admit you like the cock. It's over-complicating cunts like you who are ruining the world with your stupid "gender-confusion" instead of just being a MAN.

It would have taken more words to write "I mostly only get off to women but every so often there's a guy, etc."... and everyone (except you, apparently) knows what OP is saying.

Thank you for ruining an otherwise enjoyable thread

>There are no "shades of grey" with human sexuality.

How can you say that and still think you are intelligent?

I'm glad I ruined it, personally. Maybe tomorrow you'll have completely forgotten about this thread as you start your daily diet of cock-chugging. Or maybe, just maybe, part of what I've said has lodged in your subconsciousness. Perhaps it'll sit there for awhile, as you ponder it without thinking and, one day before you've realised it you'll sit bolt-upright and proclaim,

>damn. That thread-ruining asshole is right. There ARE no shades of human sexuality! I suck cock and eat pussy and enjoy both! I'm bisexual!

Here endeth the lesson. Let the embedding begin.

Y'all motherfuckers, this is why you don't feed the trolls.

>What is the Klein Scale?

A scale made by a Jew.

Fine, then try the Kinsey Scale. He was Christan at worst.

>Christan

>Look ma, I can read

this what I got