I'm already a legal loli and I still have the fetish to have sex with an older guy but he needs to treat me like a doll...

I'm already a legal loli and I still have the fetish to have sex with an older guy but he needs to treat me like a doll and like to kiss my 5.5 feet.
So, tell me Sup Forums what would you do to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/gNnPMhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tits or gtfo

Shove your whole foot in my mouth

no

post feet

basic
what else?

What makes you a loli? The legal part already kinda fucks it up.

Cuddle and head pats, I'm a simple man

>rape

First, I would hit the gym. I'd work out to become a sculpted god with the specific purpose of making you wet. I'd quit my job, tell my friends to go fuck themselves, become a vegan, and then hit the gym all day every day. My perfectly sculpted body would provide visual sustenance to the starving Haitian population, nourishing them better than food ever could. Then, after a year or so, I'd organize a sleep schedule, begin routine fasting, and commence a vigorous regimen of pelvic thrusting. The purpose, here, would be to develop the stamina required to nail you for at least a week straight. After 4 and a half years I arrive in your bedroom. During this period I have become an Adonis, solved world hunger, and brought about world peace. You are amazed by how much I have done for you and you look forward to the greatest boning in history. You slowly take off your clothes and I immediately prematurely ejaculate all over you. After a year of abstinence it is like a fire hose. The stream is so strong that you are thrown from your bed and pressed up against your bedroom wall. You are knocked unconscious and I am left standing in your bedroom in a pool of my own semen. I realize that this ejaculation has made me incredibly dehydrated so I go to your kitchen for a glass of water. After a short while I realize that you might be dead and head back to the bedroom. I open the door and the smell of roses hits me. My semen has sprung a garden. Small singing birds carry olive branches. Butterflies are fluttering around in a cool mist of perfection. A rainbow arches across your room. I push through the thick, tall roses and a baby deer emerges from the mist and eats acorns out of my hand. It leads me to you. You are awake, on your bed, surrounded by roses. My magical semen has caused you to become even hotter. I am shocked by how hot you look. You slowly take off your top and I prematurely ejaculate again! AGAIN! What the FUCK! I leave embarrassed.

You can't rape her if she's into that!

because i look like a 12 yo girl
i'm 5 feet 1 inch and 105 lbs

gtfo then

i would love it

post pic

I read this whole thing.
>it's art

what's your bra size? Also pics or ur full of shit

but if you're 18 or older this is no longer loli, just a tiny girl. alas I won't discriminate. how's your tits and ass game?

this

age has nothing to do with lolis. Loli just means little girl , it's all about the body not the age

Not OP, but age isn't an important aspect in lolis. They just have to look younger, regardless of actual age.

join this discord discord.gg/gNnPMhg

Tell me more about this baby deer. I'm edging

>WINRAR!

You're probably short and not child like. 12 year old girls don't wear B cups.

i have a big ass but little tits

Are you fucking retarded?

This bitch is here only for attention, and has yet to post tits. But people are still giving "her" attention. What the fuck happened, Sup Forums?

pics??

Same

the newfag epidemic

yeah you fucking idiot, i want attention and i want to read some sexual things
if i were looking for REAL attention i would post pics but i'm afraid that someone will recognize me

You sound fun, where are you from?

How would you feel about tender head kisses, piggy back rides, letting you hold my pink while I walk you around, and then at night snugglefucking or intense bondage sessions?

feels are real

You dumb whore. No one is going to recognize you from your chest unless you're a slut who gets around. Post your tits already so we can tell if you're legal loli or not.

Who's going to recognize you? Just post pics, we're all drooling :) Just show your body, doesn't need to be face pics

Clearly. This is a cut and dry example of why tits or gtfo was made.

Also, OP, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Prove you are what you say you are with tits+timestamp, otherwise you might as well be some 100kg attention whore in their parent's basement.

bump

OP abandoned thread

sorry but i'm afraid. there's some many mean people here

Kek, "she" left. Good riddance.

abandon thread

You're on Sup Forums you dumb broad. What did your expect, sunshine and fucking rainbows?

Post your bra then.

Just one pic? Anything! Would love to see your small frame.

she's a trap you faggots

lol i don't use bra, especially at home

kick your ass and tell you to get a goddamn job like every other adult

You're not female. Stupid whore.

>She's a trap
>She
Kek. Also, I've not once seen a trap refuse to post pics. We've got threads for 'em, remember?

6'1 German/American descent, but I'm a bit on the thin side. c-could I apply?
Please post anything op, would make my night less lonely ;-;

i'll post a pic

ignore them! most of us are here for you, besides they are too, they just don't like to admit it.

i'm sorry gentleman user
i meant to say it

Thanks, can't wait! :3 Mind telling me if I'd be a potential candidate or not too?>.>

April fools incoming

you gullible bastards

This

awaiting your arrival princess!

*lllliiiiiickkkkkkk*
may we please see more of your gorgeous body? :x
I'll be gentle, I promise!!

that's all for today i'm sorry

thanks dude, you had me going for a bit. feel sorry for anyone who cummed in here, tho

I would rub baby oil on that foot oh yesss

When can we expect you again?D: perhaps at least one quick preview pic? It'd make my night.

i'll post tomorrow at the same time

this! we want more of your small body op

no preview til then? even some legs would be appreciated ;o

Bump for interest, please do not abandon thread yet OP

christine lol wyd

this thread is about my feet
i've already posted it
and nobody answered my thread

wtf

it is you right?

No. You must love this girl lol

plenty of people said what they'd do with your beautiful feet!
I for one would love to caress your feet, almost cradle them, before picking you up, sitting you on the couch and getting on my knees. I'd them massage them for a good amount of time, before slowly moving in to lick and suck each toe, nibbling at times. It wouldn't even tickle I swear :)
Could you provide with another pic of your feet? Or even both at once?

lol na, just recon shed post some weird shit like this bro

i'm curious now lol we have similar feet?

Won't you please tease us with a little something extra? I'm quite gracious for the marvelous foot photo, no mistake about it. But won't you give us something more beyond that to look forward to? Perhaps so we know it's you tomorrow.

cute
i wish it was real
tomorrow at the same time make a thread about feet and i'll post it

pretty much the same plus she 4'9 but has a big ass n kinda big tis

The fucking cringe, dude fuck off

i'll write "that's me**" on my post, so you can recon

Is there anything I can say to convince you to share more? :(
I'm salivating over your toes!

>not saging the thread
You're apart of the problem
Sage

sorry but not today

will we be receiving more than foot pics next time? ;)

You should start the next thread with the same image as this one. Just so it's easier to find.

If i get horny with the thread

are you op? what will that take?;)

>legal loli

Guy feet. Yall gay as hell

all you have to do to get horny with the thread is tell me your name so I can tell you about what I'd do to you