What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
youtube.com/watch?v=XaLQMs_VDLw
youtube.com/watch?v=GjEeqgvondA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vote for me black people

Really makes you think huh?

Quit posting this faggot, it doesn't even have anything to do with television and film.

Looks like #imwithher now

our future president

Literally this. Same reason Bill played the sax on Arsenio before he got voted in.

Get those nigger votes.

American'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''politicians''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Why is this shit on tv?

>it's a Twitter thread

FPBP

Calm down Tyrone. Don't go killing any cops over it please.

someone needs to body this bitch already it would be easy

she had my vote as soon as i learned she carries hot sauce in her purse. i can ignore all the whitewater stuff, and sleep well, knowing i will have made the right choice. criminal or not, a white bitch that likes spicy food is worth having as the symbolic leader of the greatest nation on earth.

wtf i love niggers now

Every (You) I get is a vote for your preferred candidate.

>dat virtue signalling
Disgusting.

And why is she pandering to blacks anyway? Isn't it a given that blacks vote democrat?

Shall we discuss how Canadian and British politicians are literally washing the feet of Muslims and blowing them while they rape and blow up their citizens or just ignore it?

realle makes me dink..

We're gonna win this election Ghost of Luther Vandross.

dont get me started faggot the war on terror is a racket set up by the us gov

What if I decided not to vote?

"I'll say anything to get elected"

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w

Then you're worse than Trump voters. Do your fucking duty and vote. Otherwise shut up for the next four years

let's just ignore it and talk about mediocre netflix originals.

What she means is, you're never going to survive, unless, you get a little crazy...

Your (you) still gets counted as a vote for a candidate.
Even if you don't vote you have a preferred candidate.

So Flaked is a thing.

I can't believe I live in a world that is so utterly fucked that the leader of the free world is either going to be Donald "pls vote for me rednecks I have absolutely no filter and contradict myself every other sentence" Trump and Hilary "look up sleazy, lying politician with the personality of a robot in the dictionary and you get a picture of her face" Clinton.

I've never hated both candidates in an election this much before. I honestly hope whoever wins dies and their VP takes over, then they die so the speaker of the house becomes president. The state of politics in the United States, jesus fucking christ what a goddamn disaster

Did Fox News rail her for the type of hot sauce she eats like they did when Obama decided to eat one type of mustard over another?

>I've never hated both candidates in an election this much before.
same, famalama dingdong. it's a circus, and the media loves it.

youtube.com/watch?v=XaLQMs_VDLw

youtube.com/watch?v=GjEeqgvondA

>tfw Hillary didn't make Bill her VP so we can't have the pussy slayer as Prez again if she gets dead from vagina cancer or however women die these days

;_;

Did she comment on her flub about raising taxes for middle class? Seems like a situation where she'd hope white americans weren't listening