Team A is 10-2

>Team A is 10-2
>Team B is 11-1
>Team A wins the division

Other urls found in this thread:

sbnation.com/college-football/2016/11/25/13693130/big-ten-standings-tiebreakers-2016-penn-state-osu-michigan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>OP starts the thread with a frog

This has never happened

I wish that were true
sbnation.com/college-football/2016/11/25/13693130/big-ten-standings-tiebreakers-2016-penn-state-osu-michigan

>Team A is 8-1 in the division
>Team B is 8-1 in the division with a victory over team A
>Team A wins the division
>anOSU education

fuck

>NCAA
>not working with round robin

>128 team round robin for football
>even more for basketball
Brilliant

Its round robin with in your league

>host world cup
>lose 7-1
>still don't feed population

>Team A wins the conference and beats Team B.
>Team B makes the playoffs

>hire scum laden coach
>field team of niggers

Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan, the list goes on

I don't even want to imagine a world where they used out of conference games to determine conference championship
Would there even be enough FCS schools to go around

They didn't

PSU had an OOC loss but won their division

watching students play sports is like watching grotesque ugly people fuck. the novelty wears off quick and you go do something else. only retards stay watching.

Maybe Team B shouldn't have lost to Team A.

You dont have a dad do you?

>Team A loads it's OOC schedule with cupcakes and nobodies, padding out its resume to a 10-2 record, with two conference losses
>Team B loads up a gauntlet of Top 25 teams for its OOC schedule, walking away with a 9-3 record, but only one conference loss

This obviously doesn't reflect what has happened this year or any other year in particular, but it is what COULD happen. So yeah, conference play where every team plays against the same opponents is the first deciding factor.

OP literally B T F O

I mean that is absolutely savage

they still have one more loss. I don't understand why amateur sports have to be so retarded. what's the fucking point of playing out of conference games if they don't count in conference standings?

Are...are you retarded? Why would OOC games count towards your conference record? They're out of fucking conference.

>team A has 2 million more votes than team b
>team b wins

Murica isn't so good at counting and fairness OP

because it's still a game dipshit. It works just fine in the NFL. The fact that it's a OoC game should only come into play for tie breaking.

Should have said points instead of votes

>Team A wins the conference
>Team B doesn't
>Team A will go to the playoffs

Pedophiles on suicide watch

If the Ravens lose a regular season game to the Packers it still hurts their chances of making the playoffs

There aren't 150 teams of completely different quality in the NFL, nor do teams have control over who they play. If OOC games counted for conference standings everyone would just load up on shit teams.

Yea I know I realised it as soon as I pressed post, shit posting is hard to get right sensai

>Team A spanks Team B
>OP thinks Team B should get rewarded for this

How to fix the NCAA playoffs.
> expand the playoffs to include the conference championship games.
This will allow for schedule babies who cry they want in the playoffs to get exposed like Iowa did last year. It would also fix our current situation the big 10 is having and still facilitate out of conference games.