Please talk to me you can be super mean i don't care i'm so fucking lonely

please talk to me you can be super mean i don't care i'm so fucking lonely

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qF4RCOcz9ow
youtube.com/watch?v=sJaROLMcpx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't post pictures of yourself here por favor this is not facebook it's an anonymous imageboard

get off your ass and move to hawaii and work on a farm. if you're unhappy with your life, drop everything and move somewhere exciting and just make your way if you have to, grow your own food, steal eggs and lettuce from the neighbors and fuck their dog

/thread

>/threading yourself
depressing t b h

You should probably shave

sup bae
looking hot
wanna make some fuck ?

He already looks super fat as it is with a side of babyface....
*Don't shave my man*

MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK

Sup dude. What's wrong?

what's going down mang

that's just so obscene mang you know what i mean?

Stop posting your ugly face. I came to Sup Forums to jerk off but you ruined it now.

>this thread again

Do you like her movies?

shave my head right off my neck

god i want to die.

not funny

i'm fucking worthless and i'm self aware of this fact.

i know how to kill myself and i'm not afraid to do it

Oh man ! Please don't downvote !
I'm building up some karma here yo

no idea stewie

What's your favourite colour?

i apologize

no idea, haven't seen any movie since 2010

i'm scared i'll fuck it up like i've fucked up everything else in my life.

i don't have one.

Why do you let yourself pressure that much by an artificial construct?
Did you ever think that your fear of being viewed as a virgin and loser makes you appear exactly like that? Believe in yourself and break out of this circle

timestamp or gtfo

youtube.com/watch?v=qF4RCOcz9ow

Post a time stamp and a mailing address and I'll mail you a card

Whats your kik name?

nypa. leave that poor guy alone. is he moar successful in anything? does he fuck the girl you want? or are you just trolling that sorry ass mofu?

it's not an artificial construct, societal concepts are as real as anything

ay spongebob

deleted it. everyone always ends up hating me on kik and everything else so it's gone

Ok
I'm not posting address on Sup Forums
Hey Satan trips

No it's me.

here you go OP

i'm 26 but yeah i look like fucking shit for 26.

cunt fucking spill your shit

>"Talk to me"
let us, take down your autistic wall of the bedrock you once called ego

nice tabs dude, what do you play?

love some blues personally

what do you mean? what are you asking me to do?

fingerpick stuff usually. do you play?

dont just push everyone away, just talk man
next

yeah, finger picking mostly also. Dont play too much new stuff I kinda just fuck around

I thought you would have a Post Box

i don't mean to push people away

come on dude. get your attention somewhere else. the real /b attention whoring level is at killing children now. you don't wanna go there i guess.

same. i play the same songs i've played for years. sometimes i forget one and i relearn it, that's fun

huh, well no one has ever offered to send me anything before.

yeah it's super fucking bad. the good news is i'm getting very close to ending everything.

mate i do the exact same hahaha rarely learn something new. Even if it sounds shit when im doing my own thing, its my own thing. Do admit im pretty lazy but every now and then i learn something new and it sounds pretty rad. Finger style eye of the tiger is pretty neat

fair enough, just relax bro. Get rid of all that negative shit. Smoke a joint idk, learn to let go and enjoy the little things

i'm fucking tired of useless fagots like you, be a man u fucking bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=sJaROLMcpx4

this guys pretty sweet, learnt a bit from him

what the fuck is that

that's me. u jealous bitch?

no

that's pretty awesome actually, much better than i thought it would be

dude i have fucking nothing. everyone fucking hates me. i have fucking no one. i never will.

god i am getting close

Would you stream your suicide like some other guy did during the golden age of Sup Forums ?

i'm out of phone data until the 3rd, and i am not killing myself where my wifi reaches

Unlucky

why not, give us a green text at least.
what do you do in your spare time? play games or something? just get steam and spend money, have fun

pretty neat hey, nice little trick at a party or what ever. sounds impressive but its pretty easy

Why are you so lonely?

okay. i give up. can a mod delete this thread. i'm killing myself now. i can't fucking stand being alive anymore. i hate myself so fucking much. god why can't a single fucking person out of 7 fucking billion like me

because i'm fucking worthless and i'm killing myself now. god i fucking hope there's nothing after this

>OP fishing for compliments from a site where poeple jack off to hentai

Quit making these threads, you piece of shit

Noone gives a fuck about you

You didn't honestly think that you would get compassion on /b right ?

No of course you didn't, you're a good troll, I like you.

But don't give up

If this wasn't a regular thread I'd think the dude in the pic looks like a nice enough guy. I bet it'd be cool to hang out with him.

But not if he was as self centred and attention seeking as all these comments supposedly by OP make him seem. Sup Forums ain't the place for any real valuable conversations FFS.

hello

DO IT FAGGOT

He left, this thread is dead.
Just leave it.

Try smoking weed it helps

WHy do i see you every fucking time here?

kek

Hey mate listen. Life changes as you age and experience more and more. Take some chances, I feel that my personality is like an aged wine, it was pretty much shit at first and ended up increasing quality as it went.

It's also easy come easy go. I used to be super lonely, suicidal, and even got on anti-depressants. All it made me realize is that SSRIs fuck your brain up and aren't good for you in general, and that the only real improvement and growth can come from yourself. The idea that something else is going to fix your life is a lie. Only you can do that, and it doesn't happen instantly, it's a slow grind up hill but don't be weak and you will make it. We're all gonna make it user.

Ah yes fat john snow at it again

I'm legit