In what fucked up refball universe is this a first down?

In what fucked up refball universe is this a first down?

Other urls found in this thread:

gutterstats.wordpress.com/2015/11/03/are-nfl-officials-biased-with-their-ball-placement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go suck a dick you fag.

>point of the ball clearly touching the yellow line

hm

tried to be manipulative with an out of context still screenshot and still fucked up

gutterstats.wordpress.com/2015/11/03/are-nfl-officials-biased-with-their-ball-placement/

btfo

>yellow line
ive got news for you cuck

not good at geometry are you?

Don't worry, bro. Once they face a real top 4 team, they will get exposed as fuck. Probably even shut out. I hope they actually make it to Bama, just to see all the Browneye tears.

That's a pretty obvious first down

Go ahead and use that ctr/bernie math to change the outcome.

t. OSU

It's gonna be PSU vs Bama

hope you remembered to pick up the milk, Urban

>Drawing that blue line vertically instead of at the field angle

t. Sour puss Michigan

OP is a literal retard

This

>the ball is over the line
>can tell even with this fucked up angle
>the refs who were standing right there made the right call
>they then reviewed it to make sure
don't expect everyone to be so invested in your delusion.

the field isn't angled retard

This is pretty fucking bad wtf. Why can't they use some kind of technology to help refs get the spot correct

can you please outline all the asses?

>bringing politics into this
you're fucking pathetic

aosu will get shutout in the playoffs (if they make it kek)

SCREENCAP THIS

With respect to the camera it is you mongoloid

Look at the hash marks you dumb shit

I love rivalry games lmao

>that blue line
what in the fuck. notice how it's not following the actual line? yeah? ok do you notice this yet? have you processed this yet? have your neurons been nailed yet? ok. prepare yourself. you may never really think the same way again.

it means the camera is not looking directly down the first down line as that blue line implies.

well meme'd, he's still got a chance m8

>not an argument

Why can't people realize that college football is run by the Jews. They know OSU will bring ratings to a playoff and will do what they have to in order to get them in. This isn't hard.

Well they're not going to the playoff so that point is moot.

I second this OP, it would really help with my own personal analysis.

I moved to cbus and am not an OSU fan. I've seen this episode before. They have no reason to make it, but they will. ABOSUs always lose.

HE WASN'T EVEN CLOSE WTF

>the yellow line is not official
Y-you guys are trolling each other right?

It was officially exactly the 15 yard line,yellow line doesn't matter

>no other reference for first down
>being this assblasted
EL OH EL

Leave it to Ohio State fans to be fucking retarded an unable to comprehend basic geometric shapes. I drew this diagram to help explain. The soccer net represents a vertical plane. The red lines represent the object's horizontal and vertical proximity to the plane. An object 1 foot in front of the plane and raised a few feet above the ground apparently has the effect of duping retards into believing the object has crossed the vertical plane. In fact, it has not.

holy shit. the field is flat. the camera angle does not change the flatness of the field.

yeah but the camera angle

t. retarded as fuck ohio state graduate

hahahahah. the field is flat you fucking idiot.

>drawing a 2 d object on a 3 d space and claiming its the same thing

Actually, your screenshot has a different camera angle than the OSU field one. So sometimes that ball actually is in the goal when it appears their. Your gay illuminate geography only checks out in a subset of cases

Holy shit. Ohio State fans are fucking retarded. The whole image is 2d. Just because the little cartoon man has shading doesn't make him 3d.

>Michigan clearly stopped Ohio State on fourth down, therefore winning the game fair and square

>Ohio State fans: LOLOL stop whining u baby xD xD git gud ahahaha sore loser XD

This is the reality we live in.

>implying this and not the fumble on the goal line is the reason >you lost

>yfw all those seniors and juniors didn't go pro last year to "beat" ohio state still can't into math

>the image doesn't have depth because the image is flat

Michigan?

>michigan fans still crying

How disappointed were your parents when you settled on Ohio State?

jokes on you, i never graduated high school.

You just rotated the image. Nice....

walmart wolverines BTFO

refs confirmed to have not brought their graphing calculators

DELETE THIS

FUCKING SHOPPED

DELETE

GEOMETRY

>not noticing the awkward angles of the hash-marks that clearly show the image has been rotated instead of an actual in-plane picture.

he literally only had to break the plane of the 15, the smallest amount of white

it was a bad spot but I think he made it, ABC are fags for not having a better angle

And this is why they need chips in the balls rather than letting some 80 year old ref with cataracts who saw the play from 20 yards away decide where the ball goes
>places it 6 inches ahead of where it should be on first down
>places it 3 inches back on 2nd down
>places it 4 inches ahead on 3rd down
>suddenly the 1 cm on 4th down is scrutinized to all fuck

Black user?

Now we're getting somewhere

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I FUCKING REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS

>REFBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
>REFBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

the butt is key to this equation

>2 Ohio State penalties

>Every penalty on Michigan was on 3rd down

>Multiple PI's, holds and even false starts uncalled on OSU

>Harbaugh personal foul because the ref said "it would have been a foul in basketball".

>That spot

As someone who watched the entire game as an impartial fan that was literal refball.

Committee should rank Michigan #2 next week.

Seeing as how it has one of the top ranked veterinary programs in the world, they were understandably proud.

false flag

nobody that's "impartial" would make this post.

Not to mention the pi called on Michigan on an uncatchable ball that was already over the receiver lol

All dat, niggas.

It was obvious refball but that's why you man up and go for 2 and control your own destiny in the first OT rather than take another ride on the arbitrariness that is football officiating

Harbaugh can only blame himself for letting it come to that. Especially considering his defense hadn't been able to stop shit since halftime

You're right. Michigan sucks. O-H!

>the Michigan dank meme

Better?

satan please no butts

KEK DUBS FOR TRUTH!

now that's some good unbiased shit right there. keep up the good work.

>Especially considering his defense hadn't been able to stop shit since halftime
What game were you watching? They had 3pts on actual drives the 2nd half. The touchdown was a dive starting at their own 15 from an INT.

we need to come up with more excuses for why michigan lost. so far we don't have enough to open a time portal to go back and warn them not to throw the game away.

nice ass outline

How does the U-M fight song go again?

FAGS! fags fags fags fags fags fags FAGS! fags fags fags fags fags fags FAGS! FAGS! fags fags fags fags fags fags fags fags FAGS!!!!!

>OSU

>Went to overtime vs Wisconsin
>Lost to Penn State
>4pt win at home over Northwestern
>1pt win over Michigan State
>refball and double OT to beat Michigan at home

>playoff team

Hope the committee nuts up and keeps all non-conference winning babbies out in 2 weeks.

#1 Bama
#2 Clemson
#3 Washington/Colorado
#4 Wisconsin/Penn State

this is an improvement t.bh

I didn't watch the game, and I can't tell at all what's going on in that screen. Where is the ball, even?

>they should penalize them for non blowout wins
lol. if that were applied to other teams no one would go to the playoff except bama.

in his right arm.

No. But they aren't even playing next week. Michigan was more impressive than OSU all year. They didn't have 1 possession wins over subpar teams. They just had the one loss. But they shouldn't be in either if they don't win the conference.

What's the point of conference title games then? You're going to punish someone for being good enough to play an extra game if they lose? Reward a team that couldn't even make the conference championship?

Ohio State shouldn't make the playoffs. Neither should Michigan or Washington, Penn State, Wisconsin etc. If they lose next week.

Doesn't say whose blood

>tfw we will never see an overall 5-8 conference champ win the ship under this shitty system

>implying this bitch didn't menstruate everywhere

It changes the direction of the normal vector. Holy shit you have literally zero math knowledge, get out normie

>No.
that's literally what you just implied. now you're changing the argument because your original one was dumb. this one is also dumb.

>Michigan was more impressive than OSU all year.
they played an easier schedule and had 2 notable away games (lost both).

>They didn't have 1 possession wins over subpar teams.
clemson did. troy and nc state.

michigan actually lost to an unranked team in case you haven't heard. iowa will likely be ranked next week to be fair.

>They just had the one loss.
so does ohio state and it was a more understandable loss.

>But they shouldn't be in either if they don't win the conference.
then why the fuck are you even saying all this shit for them? oh wait i think i now why.

as for penn state they have a much weaker schedule and more losses. i'm not saying it's impossible for them to go but they're not going to muscle ohio state out if they even can beat wisconsin in the first place.

i remember indiana almost winning that one year when penn state and ohio state were banned.

>lose conference
>make playoff anyways

Yeah no.

If OSU makes the playoff it's confirmed bias

Playoffs are a tiebreaker...not a requirement. You have to look at everyones wins and losses.

CCG are a tiebreaker is what I meant...not playoffs.

Say Penn St. beats Wisconsin. Does it really make sense to send Ohio State over a team that beat them and won the conference?

Thanks for the outline ;))))

No, but when does the ncaa do anything that makes sense

>didn't win conference
>lets a team with more losses in

I'm going to need an outline of all the asses.

You don't think Michigan would deserve to go for crushing them 49-10 them earlier this year?

After the 1 point win over MSU last week ESPN was dick riding OSU so hard saying what a quality win it was because they had to play in crappy weather... they certainly are biased