Give me your best trick to catch a cheating slut

Give me your best trick to catch a cheating slut

I cant keep living like this I need solid proof

Please guys I have around 100$ budget

Find out which of your friends she is attracted to the most. Give that guy $100 to seduce your girlfriend. If she goes for you, you know.

If you cant trust her leave her.

Save the 100$ and get sucked off by a stripper.

Problems solved.

go through her phone lol

Her phone is the surest way. Also mileage on her car receipts for things that she bought that seems suspicious such as alcohol on nights you weren't with her.

Credit card statements showing she was a places you would go on a date but you weren't with her. I busted a couple using these techniques helped a couple of friends bust their girlfriends too
Fortunately I can usually see the signs in advance

AMA

Link phones on iCloud. Track phone through find my phone.

if you have no proof of her cheating on you, but you are desperately seeking a proof for that, she is not cheating, but you´re an pathological jealous idiot.

She hides her phone religiously

No car/credit card

GPS doesn't give me solid enough proof.

I'm thinking a microphone or maybe a night vision camera, something technologic.

I doubt honeypot will work in this situation.

if you think she is cheating she probably is, safe yourself the trouble, just leave

the best and easiest way would be to give her a radiation poisoning. this way you just have to drive around the city with your geiger counter and you will instantly know where she is without her noticing.

Do you have a car? See if you can borrow someone else's car or failing that rent one but she wouldn't recognize and kind of hang out in the distance outside of wherever you think she is going to cheat

For under $100 you can get a mini cam and hide it somewhere in her house or bedroom.

Be aware though you might not like what you find

God sake. If you have that much of a trust problem just dump her and move on.

we live together and she doesnt cheat at home

I've followed her with my car but she caught me

Put keylogger on her phone while shes in the shower or asleep

yeah, that's why you need a car she doesn't recognize.

You could only get by with using your own car with the most unobservant of women

this

Dump her

This is the probably the most reliable and sleekest way i have seen proposed so far.

best advice so far. i will see what i can do.