Top fucking rekt

Top fucking rekt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YMTWQgyZKBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Top fucking rekt

that's it I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

>top rekt

>pansy ass wreck no one gets run over

pls explain

Why did he move like this even tho had his brain scattered? Was he still alive?

crushed orbital bones

this pasta is stale

nah he ded but nerves still work like a puppet so when he got shot again it "moved" his arms

Ouch someone get this man some paracetamol he must have a splitting headache

Where the fuck did all the people suddenly appear from, Jesus Christ

K den

i prefer this one

Why not a train

Someone explain. What the hell even happened?

which jim c movie is that

firecrackers thrown down methane filled sewer lines.

Kek

There putting something explosive in the drains which they have gas in so it's exploded and it's sucked the child in the drain

nerve gas

Older one decided to show other 2 what it's like to light sewer gas.

Explosion out one hole is countered by suction in the other hole.

little girl is pulled in by the force of the suction and dies

I thought it was an example of the efficiency of molemen kidnapping.

I think Yes Man

to be completely honest i cant rule that out

And because there Chinese that was his plan all along to kill the child as they always kill children

Wtf what is this

Nvm i read the filename

Lighting bolts from Allah's anus

Wasn't that Liar, Liar?

I always fort he shot him because of his teeth Ronaldinho style

kek

Is that the moment when the car hit 88 mph?
Serious shit, man

honestly cant remember, haven't seen either in years

Nah thats the truman show

the smell...

killed for his ivory

prob internal hemorrhage and a totally broken skull, idk. If I am right is amazing that that dude stills alive

Wtf is up with people in china just walking in traffic, wtf dud they think would happen??

haha what happend did he suck a dick homie

>I'm gonna cross the highway without even looking
Hope he died.

And they say breaking up is hard to do, she just got a get out of jail free card

What horrifies me the most about many of those chinese vids is how casually onlookers or survivors act. Like seeing some motherfucker turn to paste in an industrial machine or a kid get mashed by a truck, doesn't seem to faze anyone. Or your buddy ends up under an enormous pile of rocks, you just walk away. Wtf is going on with China?

i always kek with that video

damn, motherfucker really takes his job seriously

very cinematographic

ikr

Finally, a white girl that can throw a punch.

can someone post the video where that one dog gets hanged?

she stopped being white long time ago

but why tho

it totally wasnt the dude's fault, the bus even hit the thing

fucking brutal, like standing on a berry jesus

underrated

Underrated post.

it's said in every damn thread every time it's posted

Still funny tho

maybe i should frequent these threads more often

At least the indian man could enjoy one final street-shit before he died. Ironically slipping in his watery shit trying to cover it like cat was his downfall.

Eat glass, faggot.

You should go out more often user.

Good thread

Don't you shit in the streets too, user? It's the best because squatting is better for the bowel movements.

It's important to note the difference between different parts of the brain. The brain stem controls all the vital roles, while the upper brain controls non-vital, more thoughtful roles.

A shot to the head such as this does not guarantee destroying the brain stem, and as such the brain stem will still try to produce reactionary movement.

Simply shooting/destroying parts of the brain does not guarantee death.

>not even bothering to look left when crossing an 8+ lane road

No, I'm civilized and white, I prefer to use a toilet. you are correct about squatting, I have a small stool that allows me to shit in my toilet while still squatting. Keeps me out of the elements and comfortable.

>not even bothering for listening to A FUCKING TRACTOR GETTING CLOSER

>destroying parts of the brain doesn't ensures death.
I... user... I know what you tried to say, but if I didn't, I'd say that is extremely retarded due to the rate in which people survive with bits of their brain missing.

full video has the kid trying to sell the cameraman a gun. kid says he stole it from some gang members. cameraman is one of the gang members. cameraman shoots the kid. so it goes

Go away Pahjeet.

Oh shit where did you buy that

it were actally the reflexes, he moved before getting shot again

fucking china is retarded wtf

This is not correct. You can see the lid over the first hole hits the child and knocks it backward toward the second hole, which it falls in to.

injuries aside those bikes are fucking expensive

its been proven fake.
and the kid was actually trying to sell the gun he stole from the cameraman

Proof?

They had a bad day

>underrated
9geg thing i think

Yes the list hit her but you can still see her get sucked in after she fell back from the hit

topkek

All this autistic screeching jesus fuck.

/thread

there's a reason these memes exist

youtube.com/watch?v=YMTWQgyZKBo