I love it

CAN YOU DO THE CHLORINE GARGOYLE

CAN YOU DO THE CHICKEN SKIN SPIN

këk

CAN YOU DO THE HARLEM SHAKE :^)

WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GREW UP
CERTAINLY NOT RAPED

god damn it

someone made an art film he didn't like about how the artist got berated for being a slag because she was being a slag, and Bennet decided maybe she shouldn't have been a slag if she didn't want to be treated like a slag, but because of his autistic "meta language" meme he decided to be very direct about it.

FUCK, WEAK, NO RESPECT

She screams so hard her vocal chords literally whistle at points.
I've heard burn victims who with severely damaged lungs that whistled in a similar way and it kind of struck a chord with me.

This record makes it hard to breathe sometimes.

Thank you for introducing me to her I fucking love it. Such a harsh sound but strangely addicting.

hahahahahahaha

Shut the fuck up you faggot. She's using effects.
You two snowflakes need to learn right now that this is total garbage.

what would you recommend then my friend

OWOOOOOO MR SELF DESTRUUUCT

Shut the fuck up it's a solid 8/10 LP
Name one album that uses not a single effect

End Position is the sonic representation of what it's like to be dragged to Hell.

The lyrics are shit though.

I like my anger with some goofiness

WELCOME TO VIOLENCE

i hope you dont like this just because melon retard does.

M E L O N B I T C H

MANNEQUIN MANNEQUIN

I meant she uses effects on her vocals. The burn victim comparison is ridiculous.
I recommend you do your own digging you lazy fuck.

i dont think theres anything lazy about asking for suggestions, seeing as thats what this entire thread is about. lighten up a little.

power electronics for pitchfork embryos
how fucking cute

No, I just like how chaotic it is.

Regardless of how she achieves it, it's effective and thus I like it. Fuck off

You are taking this shit way too seriously.

Apologize for pissing me off with your bad taste and maybe then I might consider taking the time and effort to find a good album for you to listen to. Probably not though because all I know about your taste is that you like

I told you to shut the fuck up, you faggot.

oh ive never listened to whatever album that is, i just wondered why you were so upset over something like this

>Apologize for liking shit I don't like
2/10 too obvious

Make me.

>thread about angry albums
>everyone itt is angry
pottery

I bet these (you)s are delicious, aren't they?

I cannot. You are clearly a free individual who lacks any sort of restraint or self awareness and loves to be dumb. Sorry for calling you a faggot twice btw. I've been over it with myself multiple times and I always come to the conclusion that "faggot" is the meanest word ever and no one deserves to be called a faggot.

ur apologie is no accept >:(

get off my bored pls. :(

Your board? Since when do faggots like you wander in from reddit bringing along your fucking captioned gifs and typing in your motherfucking Sup Forums username because YOU ARE SO SPECIAL AND GREAT AND WE ALL LOVE YOU AND CARE ABOUT WHO YOU ARE YOU IRRELEVANT PIECE OF WASTE CHILD WHO NEVER SHOULD HAVE SURVIVED STILL SUCKING THE TITS THE MODERN WORLD. You may have survived but you will never live.

oh no

please go to sleep

Why?

PLS

ALL THIS NEGATIVE ATTENTION IS GOING TO MAKE ME CUUUMMM

AAHH

AAHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

kiddies, stop now.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting and you can't out-shitpost each other. you are both derailing the thread.

FUCK OFF

You are very unfunny btw.
I'm completely serious, have been throughout all of my posts. Maybe a little exaggerated but I mean what I say.

Here's something mad for the sake of the thread anyway.

>You are very unfunny btw.
I'm pretty sure he's just posting specifically because you told him to stop at this point

No but seriously please go away. Everyone was having an OK time until you came in.

He could still try.
This thread would be ass without me. Imagine how many nice folks will be spared from that shitty album now that I have blessed this thread with my wisdom.

Here's another for you worthless plebs.

>He could still try.
I was kind of hoping the desperate unfunniness would be so cancerous that you would get frustrated and leave.

who doesn't know stravinsky pleb lmao

I'll admit I'm a pleb when it comes to art music but this thread was opened with filth. Don't give me shit pal.

then don't give others shit man

Fuck you for making me respond.

That's worth meditating on

then stop giving him shit

hey giving him shit certainly isn't helping

Are you braindead? Butt out.

This thread is overdue for an image post. This album is full of genuine anger. Good stuff.

I don't know how much longer I can hold this thread up on my own.

This is substantial anger. No bullshit here. Best album itt BY FAR excluding my posts. It's too close to count including my posts.

aaaaaaaaaaaahahahah MUSIC b0$$

makes me want to punch a face

Ah, don't believe in-sanity or reading the instructions
Throw em all away!

Fuck you too, no one's forcing you.

>Angry music
>No Jane Doe

heavy sludge

But SJ and Whitehouse aren't all that "angry" either. Only in a goofy LARPy way like Brainbombs or Anal Cunt.