Is she fuckable? Rapeable? Doable? With THAT on her face? She goes to ASU..and potentially a virgin still

Is she fuckable? Rapeable? Doable? With THAT on her face? She goes to ASU..and potentially a virgin still...

She's cute and from looks alone is GF/Wife material.

fuck off with this post, OP. we all know she is beautiful and any of us would be lucky to fuck her. stop trolling

Yep, definitely
probably not to high standard undeserving Sup Forumstards but still

>The birthmark on her face tells me she's been bullied a lot and is probably unicorn status.
>Is probably into anime and cosplay
>Would watch anime with me, dress up for me, play video games with me, make me tendies and suck my dick out of its socket
10/10 would marry

Heres another

She could have a good heart

Face ain't a prob. Going to ASU is.

man_the_harpoons.tga

wtf is that cheek cancer? nigga this shit is gross

Is this the same OP who posted last week? The same one that's buttmad that she rejected you because you don't know how to socialize with women?

T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K

Currently dating a chick with a port wine stain. That shit makes her look like she's blushing. Its kawaii af fampai

Gorgeous, guess what OP, you don't stand a chance, enjoy your wank wee man.

Port wine stain. Pretty much a veiny birthmark.

Sperm will make it go away.

eh i would fuck her.
vute face and the stain on her face isnt to bad. nobody is perfect.
but she looks kinda chubby/fat. have any pics of her body ?

Why the fuck do you make this thread every fucking day? You mad because she wouldn't fuck you, OP?

Oh no, what happened?

She looked so good in the first pic.

What body type would u say it is?

she just need a little make up

This.

More

She's cute. any nudes?

The only problem I'd have is I'd feel weird going out in public, because I'd probably get dirty looks from people who thought I hit her or some shit.

rape and kill anything more and your a cuck

Nah you'd be surprise how few people actually look your way. Out of the 9 years I've been with my gf who has this, only once has anyone actually came up to her and asked her what it was. People don't even look our way.

birthmark me hole, she just doesn't listen that's her problem, still a cute little thing

Oh look, its this thread again.

If you think that she will be easy because her birthmark you're wrong, once you make her feel loved and confident she instantly will turn into a bossy bitch

Damn keep the pics coming i can cock this bitch....

>>"stain on her face isn't too bad. nobody is perfect"
>>"but she looks chubby/fat"

girls can have missing limbs, stains on face, deformities, but if she's FAT, whoa boy!

No one wants to fuck a one legged fatty, not even the most season veterans would.

nah shes fine. but i just couldnt tell without the body pictures.

*seasoned

cummableface.jpeg
>would cum on face

I wouldn't fuck / rape / do her but I guess with some makeup she'd look better

Her head somewhat looks... that of a pennis...
inb4 projecting

With some makeup

you/she don't need makeup to hide it.
it's like freckles.
I LOVE FRECKLES
just find a guy who likes/wants to cum on your face

How does it?
Looks better like I said but still wouldn't do her, not into girls

u also don't need snapchat filters u cunt.

Does she lool better now?

*look