How can I get away with killing a hooker?

How can I get away with killing a hooker?
youtube.com/watch?v=-OEqwErtGhQ

the best way would be not getting caught but i'm not 100% sure on that.

well, uhm... I meant... what should my preparations be like? get a rental car, buy disposable bags, a butcher's knife? how would you do it Sup Forums?

Please detail, the NSA would love to help you sir

my first thoughts for this were those, but maybe a rental car would give away my ID too since I'd have to use my credit card for the thing. I would really like to know how you guys would approach such a feature.

that's exactly the kind of thing I would like to avoid

>kill hooker
>call cops
>tell them someone's murdered your mother
>meh I don't know
>I'm losing interest
>this could've been funny
>fuck it I'll try again next time

Contact them with a burner phone. Or go the the library if using e mail. Don't find one in the town you live in. Go a town over.
Internet shit is risky. If you nab a street walker make sure you have your spot pre picked out and setup. Street walker is also probably easiest.

Maybe this can help.
Things I have in hand:
>around $3k in the bank
>butcher knives
>a whole lot of pee filled coke bottles (different sizes)
>access to the local library (I got the keys)
>an old shovel
>miscellaneous construction tools
>sort of smallish backyard, lots of weed and bushes
>a dog

I was thinking of picking one directly from the street, a call one seems too risky to me

Guys? Halp

you know that the cia can see everything you're posting here, right?

so the first step would be, stop asking for things like this on the internet you stupid retard.

If you want to kill someone, why not yourself?

I think we'd all get behind that and would want to help you out. Advice, protips, methods, etc.

Leave other human beings alone. And that's the catch, you don't consider others to be equal, hence, it's ok in ur head to kill a hooker.

Be an hero.

btw don't use ANY technology that can connect to the internet. mobile phones, cars, don't even dare to plan it in front of your smart tv.

but since i believe you are too stupid to do it anyways you should just jump out the window.

Well, I could very well be asking for a friend couldn't I? Maybe the CIA knows there's a hooker killer around here and this thread is a honeypot...
But really I'm just curious as for if I could accomplish something like that without being caught. I'm not saying I'm going out in the middle of the snow to kill a prostitute in the early morning

>b b but agent buttrape please, i was just asking for a friend

sounds like a great plan

mmmkay, let's suppose I want to off myself and I am a female of about 26 ish, dark haired, with really slutty long legs and a terrible history of life choices.
How should I do it Sup Forums, any tips?

This should totally be a game for pc, sort of a mix between minecraft and hotline miami, except for killing hookers.
>spawn in a procedurally generated house
>gather random items from said house
>go out and hunt for your prey
>dispose of the evidence or face the force of police
>the goal would be to survive the longest after the hookers go missing

just don't leave any fingerprints/DNA. security cameras? could people around see/hear you?
drive atleast 100miles away from your city. choose the victim randomly. don't use your own car. do you have a alibi? will your neighbors see you driving away? get rid of the corpse quick. leave the crime scene as soon as possible.

just use your common sense and always ask yourself "what would the police think when i do this or that? could they find me?".

and now stop being a retard and jump out the window.

That actually doesn't sound half bad. You might have something going on there buddy.
Now these are some great points to consider! In my mind I would definetely like to stay home until the waters calmed down a bit and then maybe go for another one, to form a small collection perhaps.

heh

> In my mind I would definetely like to stay home until the
>waters calmed down a bit and then maybe go for another one, to form a small collection perhaps.

tell me more about your plan to become a serial killer.

seriously! i suggested before that you should shut up on the internet and you just admitted that you planing to kill several human beings!
HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU?
you realize that you are NOT anonymous here, right?

What is wrong with wondering about stuff? I am not going to do that, I sometimes also wonder if I would be able to eat my shoes or my clothes, but I haven't done it. I've also wondered what would be worse, to die in a fire or drowned, but I haven't gone and checked that myself. Nor am I planning to do all those things either, calm your tits buddy.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

By 5 sec

ohhh you...