Hi b/

Hi b/

I need help.

I had a thread earlier that 404ed. I need $2.3k by tomorrow, 13 hours from now. If I don't come up with the money, I'm going to get killed.

Last thread come up with nothing, no help. Please anons. I have made 11 thousand by selling everything I own and shit I don't but am still 2k short of my destination

My Paypal is [email protected]. Any help I can get would be appreciated. Save me please.

Tits for attention

Why do u need the money anyway?

need backstory to determine worthiness

I'll tell my story again, as it wouldn't let me post it all in top post.

Been with my girl but over 3 years now
Both work, live seperate
Last couple months things have not been th same, she's grown distant works all the time etc
Skips town 2 weeks ago, was visiting parents have not been able to contact her since
A week ago I had a group of crackheads show up at my house, best the fuck out of me, they killed me cat
I find out she has ripped off 15 grand cash and a whole lot of drugs from these people
I've been told if I can't either give them the cash or her by tomorrow, I will be dead. I can't go to police, they know where my sister lives and have threatened to kill her if I go to cops.

I've sold everything, my car my tv consoles everything of value and I am still short...I need help.

Please Richanons out there, help me.

I have a collection of nudes I collected if her when we were together, First donation I'll drop one. If I reach my goal, I'll dump the lot.

so you made $700 dollars since your first thread? fuck off.

It sucks sacking the internet for money but I have nowhere else to turn. Have already borrowed, loaned and sold all I have. Please help me

Yeah, I made 700. I'm trying to save my own life I had to basically steal it.

not worthy, you have much to learn.

produce the girl, she's using you

OR you can use your money and buy guns and mercs and set up an ambush for them, then kill all of them.

She has gone off the grid...I've tried everything. Her parents haven't seen or heard from her. I would produce her if I could, this has been the worst week of my life

Run to save your sister, then go to the police and go under protection, then give the government info on what's going on. God Speed OP.

but you have 1 question to ask yourself before you undertake any of these options:

Is she worth it?

Otherwise, do what she did, they were obviously unable to find her even though she had minimal if any resources, and you happened to liquidate everything you own, as you have said.

So skip town.

making up fake stories for real money, fuck right off retard. Stop watching movies and get a job you fucking bum.

And/Or put in an anonymous tip that "somebody in your area is being blackmailed"

get the money from her parents. tell the thugs where they live. kill them first. go to police (they can protect ur sis belive it or not). but most of all: stop lying to us. that story is more made up than my 10/10 girlfriend.

In order for your survival, you must end the survival of another.
You must kill another and take their money if you truly want to survive.

I've been told if I skip town my sister dies. They will do it to the fuckers killed my cat in cold blood made me watch. My only option is to find he money somewhere.

I have exhausted all my options and I need help

How's this I get 100 I'll send the first nude. Bitch ruined my life but she is hot

Seriously, if this is real, grab your sister and run. Do you realize how far you can get in 13 hours by car? The alternative is literally death. That or go buy a shotgun at 9am and get ready to go duck hunting.

I know I'm probably gonna die....I sold my car, I can't go anywhere. Everyone I've reached out to won't or can't help, these people are known scary fucks around here.

Just sent you $50, now shoe on head as payment

If this is real I hope they beat the shit out of you, rape you, then kill you. If it's not real I hope you get cancer.

Buy a Fucking gun.

Take them out or go out like a champ

The weak should fear the strong.

this is fucking pathetic lmao
use ur imagination retard, paying up isnt the only solution

I will post a pic of a shoe on my head for sure if I do receive thst 50, it all helps. 100 gets a nude. If you are truthful and did send it thank you. It isn't showing yet.

You gunna die lol

If they come back, and I can't find the money, I will go out fighting. But I'd rather live kindof thing. I'm so close. Help me, please.

Obviously you know them because how else would they know where your sister is and that she's actually your sister so obviously you know them on some kind of personal level. What's their name(s) ? How do you know them? And where is the dead cat ? Can you provide proof? Technically all you have to do is tell the cops via phone have them go get your sister first and then you it's not like crack head know how to wiretap or have connects with the cops

Scam Wow

>ever trusting a woman at all
>selling your shit AND begging on Sup Forums of all places
>sold a car yet only has 700

Surely OP can't be this much of a fag. If your car, which is usually one of the biggest purchases you make in life is worth less than 700, your life isn't worth saving.

More than 30 minutes elapsed and no answer.

OP - quit scamming and get a job.

I know of them, yeah they are known around here. My sister was fucking one of them a while back and she still lives local. I'm terrified, the police around here are hopeless they won't do a thing to help me, it will be too late.

I actually have 11k, I made 700 today. It's still not enough I've tried reasoning with them, they want the whole amount.

>my sister was fucking them

Both you and your sister are worthless.

Where state and city are you from and what's their names? Full names if possible

TAKE A BUS OUT OF TOWN, TAKE A CAB OUT OF TOWN, AND FUCKING LEAVE YOU RETARD.

HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU, IF ANYTHING START WALKING, YOU CAN GET FAR IN 13 HOURS.

You're a junkie looking for quick cash so that you can score. Fuck off.

pretty pathetic that you'd just sit and watch them kill your cat

So you have 11k in cash? You have an internet connection. You can easily buy a car from craigslist and also a rifle from a sports shop.

Fuck off already.

Hire some protection and wait for them. Beat the shit out of them, they are only crackheads. Make it clear that the debt is settled.