Hey Sup Forums quick question: my gf and I just had a really long talk about our relationship...

Hey Sup Forums quick question: my gf and I just had a really long talk about our relationship. She wants to be free to fuck other guys, but at the same time I'm allowed to fuck any women I want, but it will only be casual. Does this seem fair? We agreed that we would only go raw with each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

tcho.net/sx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's going to dump you soon, that's what.

>The only reason she would propose this is if she already has some dick lined up...
>...the only reason she would have some dick lined up is that you're not enough for her.

She's already fucking another guy you cuck

you never want to be the one receive that talk. especially if you're a guy.

game over bro. hopefully she means nothing to you and you're okay with demoting her to cock-sleeve status

Nah she's in a wheelchair she barely goes out on her own

Your relationship is over user.
She doesn't respect you or love you anymore.
The best thing you can do is ditch her now and find a better one.
This one is already being cummed inside by multiple guys.
Dump and cut all ties unless you want to be cucked and broken into pieces.

Don't even think about it, dump her and forget her. It's always better this way.

She's cheating on you, and she doesn't care about you.

Dump her before you walk in on her getting fucked by another dude.

This means she has guys already, ready to fuck her. She only wants you for safety and has no real respect for you. She will always have it easier scoring others aswell seeing as she's female so you're on the losing end.

Your relationship could either end clean now or with you contracting aids she got from that guy Tyrone from work.

ahahahaha

As I said she is handicapped I find it highly unlikely that she has dick lined up,

it's a lie.

Depends if you want a fuck buddy relationship or not.
Secondly it's a lot easier for her to pick up than you, (if you live together as a couple). All she has to do is go over 'his' house, but as a guy, 90% of what makes you attractive to a woman is the shit you own, like your house and car, -Shit she'll already have 'claimed' by living with you. Hard to bring other women home.
So this is an exceptionally poor deal for you, she lays claim to all your shit while fucking other guys, and in turn makes it exceptionally harder to both attract other women, and have a place to fuck them.

Tl:dr It's a bad deal for you, any way you look at it.

let her fuck other guys. whats the problem with you on that ? Its much easier to life a healthy life with this attidude.. dont see someone as a "relationship".. this faggots will only end like the most in /b.. if you have problem when other people feel better with that then you got a ego-problem.. and the most of all people got this..

you'd be surprised.

How were you cucked by a cripple???

Umm I think your on the way out, but you havent realised it yet

You're gonna get hurt you stupid cuck and if you agreed to this you deserve it

denial

I don't really care that much tbh as long as I don't need to worry about getting an std.

Yeah that's a good point, but doesn't that also mean I can fuck women here while she's gone?

Okay so your wheelchair bound girl wants to fuck others but you find it unlikely that she has dick lined up.
Tell me why a girl in a wheelchair would get the idea that she wants other dicks... Or does she want you to help her out?

can you afford some nice whores?
if so knock yourself out, only way you can guarantee you're getting laid as well.

Interesting you say that, maybe its some sort of test to your loyalty !

I think he's saying because you are in a relationship, they'll see that right away if you take them home.

>Depends if you want a fuck buddy relationship or not.
I did this and we both ended up getting hurt in the end and we never knew where the relationship was going

She's probably just horny. Does she have a high sex drive OP?

Get her preggo then no fucko from other guys tell her you want time to think and get her pregnant on purpose

tcho.net/sx

you're either baiting or you're fucking stupid. firstly you're dating a cripple. secondly you think that because shes cripple she isnt gonna get dicked. she got you didnt she? its not hard to get fucked over social media. she doesnt need to go out, idiot.

either way its much easier for a woman to get a man than the other way round. a woman sends nudes to guy and shes got dick. you send nudes to a girl and you get put on a watchlist... believe me ive tried

What exactly has got her in the chair?
If she's paralyzed from the waist down how does she feel anything during sex?

Ok, if she is actually in a wheelchair as you say then she is probably feeling very insecure about the relationship and feels like she can't provide enough for you sexually. So she's bringing up the open relationship because she feels like crap and thinks it might make you happy. Don't do it! It will only make her feel more like shit and eventually end your relationship. What you need to do is make her feel loved and assure her that she is all you need.

Or, she's got some other dick lined up and she's trying to start putting things in motion to end the relationship with you and transition full time to that other cock.

that is gonna end, and its gonna end really shitty for you. if she wants to fuck othermen, doesn't that just tell you that you are NOT enough for her.

Same thing with my ex, she didn't want to have children and i did. why the fuck would i wanna stay in a relationship where SO has so different thinking.

and OP, that is fucking disgusting shit, unless ur into that cuckold shit. fucking yach. how can you live with yourself?

This. This right here is why I still love this site. Your girlfriend is in a fucking wheelchair and wants to see other guys and you don't realize that you are a cuck and she is already fucking dude behind your back. You shouldn't let her roll all over you like this

this
its lose lose if you agree
never show you doubted it, say that you've felt against it from the beginning and only now have decided to put your foot down.
keep the foot down for all time !

So will she let u Fuck her mom?

We've been together since high school and haven't gotten a chance to sleep with other people. I personally have had lots of opportunities and didn't take them because of the commitment. I would assume it similar for her.

I don't think I would need to buy any whores. it's not like there haven't been opportunities to hook up with other women

Idk maybe

Yeah idk about that, not like I'm gonna let some random lady go through my shit, and it's not like we have a whole "his hers" thing goin on

not op but i find thst cripples have higher sex drives because they feel the need to be provide more for their lack.

I'd say it's fairly average

You sound like a rapist dude

It was a car accident when she was 17, she just has no use of her legs from the physical and nerve damage, her vagina has full feeling

>Roll all over you
Kek

agree. lose lose. if she fucks other men, she only get happy for a short period. only autists would want to get in a serious relationship with a cripple. and you're break up with her cuz ur gonna be eating pussy that aint hers. either way its gonna end badly for both sides.

That's an interesting theory but I think there is some truth in it. We've been together a long time and I would be lying if I said I didn't think about "crashing at chris' house" after a long night at the bar.

Does she swallow?

how do the footjobs feel?

She already has dick lined up. It's an emotional relationship, which is very very powerful.
They talk a lot I'm sure.

It's not that I'm being cucked it's that the benefit of it to me makes me care very little about who ever she does have sex with.
Maybe yeah but I can always hold onto the fact that it was her idea

Literally every time. I often fuck her face too.

Feet are disgusting to me

She's pretty open about her phone, sometimes I inadvertently stare at her phone while she texts and then I apologize and she offers to let me read whatever I want because she doesn't care. I have and I've even done it when she was asleep and I've never found anything out of the ordinary.

>fair
Stop being a beta cuck. "Fair" is a word used to manipulate people into doing what others want (usually getting cucked, whether figuratively or literally). The only thing that matters is whether the relationship is beneficial to you overall. Do you benefit enough from a non-exclusive relationship to put up with the filth of her fucking other men, the pain of having to live with it, and the fact that, as a man, you are probably paying for everything for this privilege? Would you be happy with this arrangement?

What do you gain from this change? Do you have women waiting to fuck you? Probably not, else she likely wouldn't have suggested this. Of course, she does; as a woman, this is almost a given.

So unless all those negatives really don't affect you, kick her to the curb. She wants to fuck other men, while still fucking you? You don't need a relationship for that. *SHE* needs the relationship for all those other things that don't involve fucking, like paying her bills and getting taken out to dinner.

Does she like it or just put up with it?

She asks me too and swallows of her own volition.

That's pretty fucking hot mayn, I would probably marry that slut tbh

Nah I don't really see it that way. She has her own income that is usually equal to mine.

/thread

The best part is you don't even have to tie her legs down when we fuck so I only need half the rope I normally would

What's the point of being in a relationship if you're just gonna go bang other people. Might as well be your fuck buddy

OP if you really love her you wouldn't want to be sticking your noodle into another man's udon. What you need to do is tell her no. Tell her its a stupid deal. Tell her shes all you want and you want to keep her to yourself. If that doesn't make her gush or if she makes you rethink the offer, shes fucking another dude.

truth

Explain to me what love has to do with have sex with a woman who's had sex with another man.

If you love her you want her to yourself. If you accept the offer you show that you don't really love her. Stop being stupid and learn for all the other retards who got cucked.

Don't listen to these fucking beta bozos. It's called an "open relationship," and they're becoming increasingly common as people finally begin to acknowledge that being in a relationship doesn't mean that you stop wanting to fuck other people.

Now, men are disadvantaged in these situations. Women can basically fuck anyone they want and guys have to try like hell. She will probably get way out of this than you unless you agree to only X number of encounters per given time. My wife and I usually agree one encounter every 3 months or so, and set a date when the deal is off until we talk about it again. We also have specific rules abut what is not allowed. For example, there is no cum play of any sort allowed; no cumming in orifices or on bodies; only in condoms or into a towel. Cum is strictly for my wife and I. These rules are important for building and maintaining trust and a unique sense of your own sexual relationship, atl east starting out.

BUT, if you're a fucking adult with some emotional maturity, you can recognize that as important as sex can and should be in your relationship, it is not the foundation of it. How idiotic is it to say "OMG my g/f fucked another man, its all over and means nothing wah wah wah." That is a child's view of relationships and sex. After all, I'm sure you jerk off thinknig about fucking other women, right? Does that diminish the love and sex you have for your g/f? Of course not. Nor does my wife banging someone else impact our relationship in that way. It is emotionally hard sometimes, yes, and requires a LOT of talking, but it can be a rewarding experience and can serve to strengthen your relationship, love,trust and sex life.

With all that, nobody asked for a pic. Bonus points for nudes OP.

If you don't mind other people staining her with her cum, the risk of she getting pregnant with someone else's baby or getting diseases then w/e. Ask her if she wants a threesome.

mfw you're right

I think it's more accurate to say that if I love her I acknowledge that I don't own her, because loving someone is about treating them like an equal, not like a piece of property.

I'm not getting cucked. I'm not gonna hang out and watch her get fucked and hold her fucking hand.

Here's an old pic I have I guess

I mean yeah, sex is pleasurable. To me it makes sense. I think we all have urges to fuck people and repressing it seems unhealthy.

We were very specific about using protection. No swallowing loads of other guys and always use a condom.

>dat bush

Yeah I made her grow it out. I love a good bush.

b-but the armpits...........

Do you like to suck on her clit?

Yeah, that too. Different strokes my friend.

I do enjoy going down on her, yes

Basically shes already cheated on you and doesnt feel guilty. Instead she prefers the excitement of having another mans cock inside her instead of yours.

Time to move on and find another slut. She sounds like a bit of a cunt. Send her nudes to her family members and fuck her up.

>Send her nudes to her family members and fuck her up

Grow up fgt

I feel as though this is a poor and immature way to handle such a situation.

CUCK

Dump her. She's already cheated on you most likely, and if not, she's already got some other faggot lined up to fill that pussy hole of hers.

Has she always been in a wheelchair and does she feel anything down there?

super sexy!

No she's been in the chair for about 8 or 9 years now

>It is emotionally hard sometimes
Fuck off cuck. You're putting up with pain you don't have to so she can get her rocks off? I'm glad you won't get to reproduce (your kids, if you have any, aren't yours). Keep telling yourself you're happy. You wouldn't be trying to convince us if it were actually true.

>repressing it seems unhealthy.
You know what else is unhealthy to repress? The resentment of being cheated on, and actually being expected to be happy about it.

Just allow it. It's not like she will run away or anything

How does it work for her? Is sex even satisfying for her?

HOT

Lol she will fuck 100 guys you will fuck max 1 other girl. Totally fair

She's only in a wheelchair because Tyrone fucked her so hard she lost the use of her legs

My sides

Yeah she absolutely enjoys it, she has orgasms and everything

I'm not resentful though, it's not really "cheating" if it's consensual, is it?

Who is this Tyrone and why does everyone keep mentioning him?

Why did you come here for advice if you really believe that?

Hey there newfriend

swedish problems..

Only agree if you want to be a cuck.

She told me to

Sir you are a Cuck

So faggot tell us your final verdict.

Not being a cuck makes you an emotional immature beta bozo. Now you all know.

Hippies are the most happy people, that's why they do drugs all day.

She told you to ask Sup Forums? What in the fuck.

This conversation is code for "I'm already fucking a dude on the side but I still want to have a boyfriend to buy me shit." Man up, dump the bitch.

Glorious cuck!

OP is a retard dating a whore
jesus christ you deserve the cucking you're getting

No, because she'll get lots of sex and you won't. If she's saying this it's because she's already cheated and this is her 'get-out-of-jail-free' card. She's probably going to dump you, and this is her safe way of finding who to replace you with