20 percent of millennials identify as LGBTQ

>20 percent of millennials identify as LGBTQ

do you think this number is too low?

too high?

I think Jewish people are the real problem.

Agreed

>20%
LMAO

I think that's statistically extremely unlikely and most of them are probably just snowflakes who don't think being straight is interesting enough.

No problem with gays, but there just aren't anywhere near that many of them out there.

I won't rest until it's 100 percent!

omg i kekd no wonder taylor cant get one bf to stick with him

Does this include "lgblt allies" or actual fags? I feel like 20 percent actually being lgblt is an overestimation

Lol

I think this number's made up faggot

Like 4% of the population is gay or bi, and less than a percent is transgender.

I don't know where you got the 20% number.

Sauce for stat?

In OPs fag dreams

You could make the case that most people are some degree of bi. Not hard to see why when bobobos are our closest living relative.

I be,I eve the statistic. I fully buy that 20% of millennials identify as LGBTQ. Doesn't mean they actually are, but they identify that way, which is apparently enough in today's world of magic and make believe. The ironic part, of course, is that all of these dipshits will swear that being gay isn't a choice and one totally can't choose their sexual orientation.

percent of millennials identify as LGBTQ

Source?

Seeing as statistics for a long time have said that 10-15% are gay it's not that surprising that the percentage has gone up now that more people are also openly Bi. The T and Q communities are still small and will stay small

If that number is accurate then the amount above the normal number of homosexuals in any population are girls in their 20’s who are experimenting for awhile to virtue signal and because there are too few real men in their generation. Most of them are not real dykes and will be pushing strollers or be bitter cat ladies by their mid 30’s.

I don't buy that 20% of millenials identify as LGBTQ. Maybe as allies to them, but i really really really doubt they think they are them. I could be wrong. But i smell bullshit.

The number is closer to 3%

sounds about right I think. I tend to think half of us are gay or gay ish but in reality I think the number is like 1/4 of the population or some shit. Idk, I'm not a scientist.

Maybe I read that on some fake news site idk wtf is real anymore.

GLAAD's third annual Accelerating Acceptance report surveyed 2,037 U.S. adults ages 18 and over last November in partnership with Harris Poll. The report revealed 20 percent of the youngest respondents (18-34) identify as LGBTQ,

So by surveying 2,037 people they have come to the conclusion that 20 percent of all milineals are LGBTQ. Seems legit

You underestimate the stupidity of millennials. Virtue signalling is their life, they'll identify as whatever they think will get them the most Twitter followers.

Here's my opinion;
I dont care
Why do you?

Millennial detected

GLAAD' a faggot organization pushing a faggot agenda

>I dont care
>Why do you?

My answer is ireelevant because you don't care so why the fuck are you asking that question stupid

Remove the lunatic, attention-whore trans-trenders from the "T" and "Q" parts of the alphabet soup, and the number drops to about 10%.

Real trans people are about .02% of the population. The rest are neurotics looking for a scapegoat.

honest i've never met a single one of these binary/ask me my pronoun maniacs and i live in california

but i'm outraged about it on the internet

Or i might just not believe any statistic that pops up online at first glance just because it fulfills my preconceived notions about that group of people.

>I think the number is like 1/4 of the population

12% of the population

>20 percent
Thank god you probably just pulled that number out your ass.

>milennials
>milennials
>milennials
in this survey, that consisted of people aged 18-34. so, a ton of you calling out your own cesspool probably just "gosh i'm so much smarter than my generation" which is pretty damn insufferable as well.

I have unfortunately. Had some friends come over and they had this girl with them and she felt the need to tell me her pronouns were It and They then went on about some other snowflake designations. I threw her ass right out of my house.

meh, watever it is. There's enough of them out there, depending on where you live that it doesn't matter. I'm in a bigger city and just to be safe I assume everyone is gay or at least bi ish. I get hit on by dudes just as often as I get hit on by chicks here.

Again, not that it matters. Just something I notice.

I live in Toronto, and if you go downtown, you see these fucks all the time. Obvious dudes trying to pass as women with little nu-male boyfriends, or cliques of bull-dyke looking bitches with blue hair. They're fucking everywhere, and listening to them talk makes me feel like Rorschach.

It actually wouldn't surprise me if 20% "identified" as LGBT (with most identifying as "sexually fluid" or some nonsense). It's very trendy to identify as something other than heterosexual.

Alright, I just decided to Google this 'cause you're a faggot who doesn't provide sources...
>a GLAAD survey
Baaahahahahahahhaa

A survey taken by Vegans United also found that 95% of people have never eaten meat.

>I get hit on by dudes just as often as I get hit on by chicks

You must be one prissy gay twink looking mother fucker.

>gets hit on a lot by dudes and chicks
>"You must be one prissy gay twink looking mother fucker."

or maybe just good looking. Sorry, uglyfag.

High. More like 17%

if you get hit on by dudes, its generally cause you look gay and / or putting out and they think they have a chance

Or maybe you're just... lying.

lolwat

ITT: unattractive bigotfags. Stay mad, virgins

>or maybe just good looking

Well if your kind of good looking is attracting faggots then I'm glad I don't look like you. Confirmed prissy twink

>a survey conducted by the NRA found that 100% of people oppose gun control

>maybe just good looking
>maybe

maybe? You don't know? I know I look good. Only an ugly fuck would say maybe because even he doubts his appearance

I think those millennials (and in fact any group) who identify as LGBTQ are more likely to look for and respond to online surveys on gender identity and therefore will bias the result.

How many normal people go out of their way to answer gender identity surveys?

>How many normal people go out of their way to answer gender identity surveys?

Especially when the survey is on the GLAAD site

Exactly, it's like if the KKK promoted the enquiry "are you racist?" what would be the results.

What bothers me is that, if the KKK did in fact promoted this, the general media consensus would be "it's bullshit, it's biased, it's not to be taken seriously" while if a LGBTXYZ+ organization promotes this, it's not only cited in the media, applauded and if you question the results you're obviously an homophobe.

I think it should be higher. More qt bois

you don't understand figures of speech

truth

it's not surprising the percentage of people OPENLY lgbtqai+ would go up when we aren't more likely than not to get sent to re-education/torture camps

>There are no precise dates for when this cohort starts or ends; demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years.

According to that pretty much everyone here is a millenial and shouldn't be looking down upon "them", and should rather be talking about "us".

it's more like 1%

true

i hope it gets higher

Probably much lower than what's actually stated, as most of the "20%" would be made up of people who are "bi"

Which is fucking stupid because as human beings, we've been "bi" as fuck for centuries if not millennia. It was standard practice in Yee olden times to fuck around with either gender for a bit. We like sex, regardless of gender.

Also "being bi" in this day and age is fucking stupid. Like everyone just jumps at the chance to be or call someone else bi.

>oh hey user, who's the cutest male celebrity?
idk Mads Mikkelson, since is face is sculpted like fine art
>oh wow user you must be gay!
No, it's just a nice face. He's handsome. I Don't wnat to fuck him.
>oh so your just bi user?
No, I just fucking like his face. You asked me who's the cutest or most attractive, I replied.
>oh yeah, sure. Your totally not bi. Wink wink.

Excuse me, I think you mean LMAOQ+?

holy fuck

Calling out people who think they are smarter then others because you secretly think you are smarter then them. >Now that right there is insufferable

well youre obviously a homo so its looking like it

This.or as some other user stated, even if they are just experimenting, they will shout to the hills that they are gay/bi because they had one drunk night with the same sex.

> human beings, we've been "bi" as fuck for centuries if not millennia.

the bible tells us that bisexual hethens have been around since before the time of Jesus

see Sodom and Gomorrah

>also

>a century is 100 years
>a millennia is one thousand years

>only listening to the bible

Even before that shit we did "bi" shit. Welcome to history

Dude. It doesn't matter how much you sleep with the same sex. If the number is greater than 0, than you're either gay or bi. By DEFINITION.

>makes me feel like Rorschach

Explain.

Also Im near Toronto. Fucking Canada man. We're going the way of Sweden....

Oh. Well in that case by definition your a feminist.

And a racist.

Oh and a sexist if your male.

Oh and would you look at that, your ableist too.

>definitions get rewritten all the time. Back in the day it's not bi, it's being human. Now we gotta label everything.

citation needed

>high. More like 17%
>17%

Oh? Well in that case you're a gooddamn moron.

These words exist so we don't have to say "people who fuck the same sex as themselves" or "people who fuck both sexes". You can bitch about muh labels all you want, it doesn't change facts. It also ammounts to no legitimate argument whatsoever. It's just hippie talk.

>maaan don't put peeople into, like, categories maaaan

Yes, "by definition" that may be the case; however, this comes down to semantics, as it doesn't necessarily take into consideration innate levels of attraction. It's hardly objective or scientific.

I think most people would be able to achieve arousal and climax with a member of the same sex, but this doesn't necessarily have anything to do with bi-sexuality or homosexuality, but rather levels of sexual deviancy (ones willingness to deviate from what's innate). People fuck all kinds of things; they fuck farm animals, but you wouldn't call them "super-sexually-fluid" or "multi-sexual"... you'd call them sexual deviants. True bi-sexuals are very few and far between, and there have been studies (no, not by GLAAD or some liberal arts institution) that bear this out.

Doesn't change that your a sexist, racist, ableist doesn't it?

Why would I talk to somone who LITERALLY oppresses women and black minorities? I bet your alt-right just like those nazis. Do you watch and follow PewDiePie wnd jontron? I bet you do you fucking lowlie

And don't get me started on the fact that your CISscum. All CISscum need to die, so do us all a favour and Juno of a bridge.

ITS 20% NOW, WE DONT NEED YOUR BIGOTRY AND MORE.

This.

Pretty much my point, just without the Cancer. Thanks for that.

If that was true, I would have gotten a boyfriend a long time ago.

YOu're all fags because of the Flouride in the water that also turned the frogs gay. It's a plot by the Reptilian Jew people led by the Clintons and George Soros to institute slavery over all non-reptile non-semite peoples so they can fulfill their infernal contract with Moloch. The Muslims have the right of it, stone the gays and stone the Jews (and when we are done stone the Muslims because they worship a piece of spaceship from the Barkarxians {evil dolphin people of the Andromeda Galaxy}). They fear Sup Forums because a number of us know the truth.

I'm not getting any sound. Wtf is she saying?

What's so bad about Jews?

Again with the no arguments.
>be man
>want to fuck a dude
>fuck a dude
>be a man who fucked a dude
>be no longer a man who can claim he only fucks chicks
Notice how I masterfully swapped out muh labels with their descriptions.
How is that not clear cut for you?

Well lucky then we have different names for those sexual deviants, otherwise it would be confusing as fuck. Seriously, that's what those "labels" other user is bitching about are for. They're not some evil tools to keep you boxed in, they are accurate descriptions.

>she

is this real or taytay?

Read what I said here You'll see the truth about Jews

kek
agreed
Technically I am a B, but I would only bang a cute T or a super fem&cute G

she hot
bet got big boobs

Too low

High

Now your trying to MANSPLAIN SOMETHING TO ME.

THIS IS WHY YOU NAZIS SHOULD BE PUNCHED IN THE FACE.

You and your cis scum friends need to all jump off a bridge, the world is progressive now! We don't need you anymore! 20% of a population means WE DONT NEED YOU!

Your fucking racist, hating on minorities with your white fucking privilege, your fucking sexist with your fucking penis, trying to literally rape wome, and your FUCJING ablesit because you don't even care about disabled people!

You won't even acknowledge your own inherent biases and you won't even try and argue agaisnt me!

Nice work shitlord!

a lot of female bodylanguage
all fake?

Then wtf is he saying

> cutest male
> can't that congratulate a bro for his mad aesthetics (then maybe wingman him, to pick up trim)

There fixed that for you

>Well lucky then we have different names for those sexual deviants,
>They're not some evil tools to keep you boxed in, they are accurate descriptions.

>Adam's apple
CHECK

Your arguing that we label everyone and these labels are to be very tight.

Other anons are arguing that we've been like this for awhile or that your labels are kinda bs, that they are just that. Labels.

>Just to sum up the arguments here.

ITT: repressed fags who take their anger out on the gays because they want to but aren't allowed to fuck dudes and trannies

You see, the ironic thing here is that while you're trying to parody some crazy cancer SJW/feminist/progressive cunt, you're actually acting very similar by not acknowledging facts, and most likely will carry on to try your hardest to forget about them in the future, and then after that bitch about muh labels in some future thread, and repeat it all over again.
Well done, user. Well done.

>Hello there, I created the biggest empire in ancient history. Also, I was a faggot.
>And by the way your whole culture was created when males fucked males on a regular basis.