What is the appeal of Emma Watson? Yeah, she is super hot and qt, but her feminazi views are retarded as fuck

What is the appeal of Emma Watson? Yeah, she is super hot and qt, but her feminazi views are retarded as fuck.

Never heard of her views but she looks like a man so I like her because I'm gay. Also dubs get

>emma watson
>feminazi

No

>Yeah, she is super hot and qt
there you go

>>emma watson
>>Super hot

Yeah, nah, You're a cunt.

Sup Forums is full of faggot

"i dont consider her hot so that means she isnt generally considered hot"

This. Bony as a dying african

Yeah but her feminazi views are a fucking turn off. There are other qt actresses out there

What are her views exactly?

>qt

Anyone using that term should be embarrassed.

What are you, nine?

That's the appeal.

So you say you had the chance to put one through her, you wouldn't?

Google "he for she"

She made a cringe worthy speach at the UN about how she couldn't understand why "feminist" is an increasingly dirty and shunned word.

Then when she got backlash she had to stay in bed for days.

Pretty kek worthy. Almost as good as "he will not divide us".

She's just misguided like most young feminists, she's been told the rhetoric and never bothered to look up facts or anything from the other side. We're all guilty of doing that with various views/opinions through our lives, just unfortunately she decided that being famous means she should push hers politically without doing her research.

Still, she's hot as fuck

>she couldn't understand why "feminist" is an increasingly dirty and shunned word
I was honestly disappointed when she said that.

It shows that she hasn't been paying attention to what's been going on, and possibly also that she's too lazy to do proper research.

She's not super hot. She's average as fuck. Pretty face, no ass, no tits, no hips. You literally see hotter girls on the bus every day, you just don't think about them because they aren't in movies.

I really don't get the appeal at all.

Its goal is to engage men and boys as agents of change by encouraging them to take action against negative inequalities faced by women and girls.

So men have to stick up for women who are in shit situations.

What's cringe about that?

Not an argument. Most dudes would fuck an ugly chick if given the chance because pussy is pussy. Just because I'd fuck her doesn't mean she's 10/10.

honestly i'd rather just slap her around then piss in her. you know, with a biiig load of hot fresh B12 piss. I hate her face. I hate her personality. I really hate the stupid bitch shit constantly pouring out of her bony mouth.
she's just julia roberts 2.0

What has been going on?

She was qt3r b4 she became feminazi

Just because she isn't 10/10 doesn't mean shes not hot.

Feminazis.

Prepare to be inundated with persuasive definition fallacies.

She was a teen crush for everyone watching the Potter films. That's basically it.

She somewhat above average in looks but nothing write home about. She's not particularly intelligent. She doesn't have any worthwhile interests. She's not an exceptional performer either.

Sup Forums has always obsessed over the most average of cunts. It's just the way it is.

go on...

you answered your own question fucking fag

Dude most men like Emma Watson

No, the fact that she has the body of a 12 year old boy means she's not hot.

I guess she was lucky to be given an acting role in Harry Potter.

I stopped paying attention to her after her UN speech.

If you into boys, sure

Feel free to provide evidence to support that theory.

Also, define "like". Most men like women in general.

Pretty much.

She looks better with makeup and clothes on.

What did she do?

I hope she gets raped by migrants.

Dude, naw.

Exactly pretty average, never found her that much hot.

I dunno what 12 year old boys you've been checking out sir.

I agree with what you are trying to say, she is super skinny and is not voluptuous at all. Not my go to, but still hot.

Why? What did she do about migrants?

Safe spaces on college campuses.

People getting fired for making dirty jokes.
>two guys got fired because a female coworker overheard them bantering between one another
>that guy who landed a spacecraft on Mars who got shit on because of his shirt

People re-defining sexism and racism as a matter of instutional power, so white guys can't be victims of it.

Feminists actively working against shelters for male domestic violence victims.
>one guy tried to open one with his own money, feminists got angry and made sure it was torn down

Feminists screwing with statistics.
>supposedly 1 in 5 women get raped these days
>the infamous 77% wage gap

He can't. He's a 12 year old who learns everything from meme pages on facebook.

She is hot but not worth with it with all her feminist bullshit. Don't know how Daniel Radcliff could deal with her

Then Luna Lovegood came in...

>no ass

>Safe spaces on college campuses.
Why is this bad?

>People getting fired for making dirty jokes.
Anti sexual harassment in the workplace has been around since the mid 90's.

>White guy's can't be a victim of sexism and racism.
Give a fuck when you get cat called and groped on a train, or not hired for being white.

>Feminists actively working against shelters...
>one guy tried to
Source, and who are these Feminists? You talk about them as if there is a large roaming mob of people in your town enforcing some law.

>Feminists screwing with statistics.
Source better statistics please.
The average woman's unadjusted annual salary has been cited as 78%[2] to 82%[3] of that of the average man's. However, after adjusting for choices made by male and female workers in college major, occupation, working hours, and parental leave, multiple studies find that pay rates between males and females varied by 5–6.6% or, females earning 94 cents to every dollar earned by their male counterparts. The remaining 6% of the gap has been speculated to originate from deficiency in salary negotiation skills and gender discrimination.

oh please dude. her version of feminism is literally the most classy out there.
you are probably a Trumptard aren't you.

just because she doesn't just stfu about women's issues you call her a feminazi??

nigger please. go find yourself a non-feminazi girl., IE some dumb christian bitch. peace.

>her version of feminism is literally the most classy out there

The supreme gentlemen has arrived

She a #rapefugeeswelcome cunt. but which of these sheltered bimbos aren't.

>Why is this bad?
Stifles exchange of new ideas. Completely stops discussion of provocative topics.

>sexual harassment
It's not sexual harassment when no woman is being harassed. These people got fired over nothing.

>cat called
A nuisance at worst.
>groped on a train
That's already illegal, isn't it?

>who are these Feminists?
Feminists. Don't try to make a No True Scotsman fallacy here.

The guy was Earl Silverman, who started his shelter in Canada. He started it with his own money, but went he ran out of funds to keep it going he tried to lobby for more but was met with opposition and had to shut it down. He killed himself afterwards.

>The average woman's unadjusted annual salary has been cited as 78%[2] to 82%[3] of that of the average man's
>However, after adjusting for choices made by male and female workers ... pay rates between males and females varied by 5–6.6%
Exactly. It's not true, it's a huge overestimation. But it still gets brought up in an alarming amount of places.
There are already laws against paying men and women differently based on sex. The rest is up to people figuring out when the law is being broken.

But having a nice form of feminism is just helping everybody else who labels themselves feminist be more legitimate. I doubt emma watson hates males, but there are hardcore feminists that do that she is fine protecting.

>OOOH I totally want to fuck her views!
lol, ok.

What's wrong with women having men do work for them?

>Stifles exchange of new ideas. Completely stops discussion of provocative topics.
That's not what safe spaces are for though. Safe spaces are suppose to be a place for people have faced hard times of some type, such as being raped, serving in a war zone, dealing with depression, etc. to talk with others about their experiences with other people without being attacked/harassed. The fact that some dumbasses have tried to make them places where you can't say anything negative about people doesn't negate the idea,

>Safe spaces are suppose to be a place for people have faced hard times of some type, such as being raped, serving in a war zone, dealing with depression, etc. to talk with others about their experiences
Then why on earth would people want these spaces on colleges, among young students who are there for academic education? This sounds like something that should be completely separate, like a shelter or something.

You have just described a support group. Which nobody argues against are important in recovering from traumatic events. A safe space is a place were there are no scary ideas.

It is an attempt for the latent homosexual to try and explain to themselves why they have no sexual attraction to the opposite gender.
>It is totally her views that turn me off and not the lack of a penis

What is taste?
Does it differ?
Is it subjective?

She thinks that women all over the world should be treated equally and that men deserve the same rights as women in custody trials. So of course Sup Forums automatically thinks she's a feminazi and evil.

It's very much true that shitty enough views can make an otherwise perfectly fuckable chick entirely unattractive.

Judging by most of your reactions her point was correct. It is shunned and treated as a dirty word, especially places like this.

>Ideology is cancer
>Ideology is cancer
>Ideology is cancer

Did she ever ask why?

i thought she was cute until i heard her speak. shes fucking retarded. lost all appeal.

If I may interject ,her views are pro feminist and she is a proud feminist
But in any case she is not a feminazi,unless in your view not being naked is the "feminazi" way.....

If this is the case then you are just a stupid cunt who sits in his parent's basement and trying to be a retarded keyboard warrior

(P.s. sorry for the bad English still learning it)

Not using the best of examples to justify that statement

Sup Forums sees all women who consider themselves abut female equality as feminazi's.

But are you smart enough to figure out WHY?
She's not wrong about how people feel about, but completely wrong in how to fix it. An invitation? Seriously? How about kicking some crazies out, then we talk.

You mean like a meeting of Trump supporters?

Yeah, I'm certainly not arguing that the right and alt-right don't have similar areas, and its equally unhealthy. However, political and social circles serve different purposes.

Because colleges are where a lot of people from various backgrounds come together. It makes it easier to find those people on a campus, and organizing one through a school is easier.

No, I can't seem to figure out why men/boys are so threatened by women. It's pretty pathetic.

It's true.

>10/10 retard
would rape

I'd do it just to say I fucked her. If she was just a regular woman I wouldn't pursue her. I don't find her to be incredibly attractive or sexy. Shes a 7/10 at best however her superstar persona magnifies her appeal to the public.

So would it not be better if they went to a professionally led support group? Best to go share feelings and hope it gets better? Safe spaces are set up for people who have had a triggering psychological event, not to help them get over it.

>caring about her opinions

she looks like gilbert gottfrieds voice

>feminazi views
she's genuinely one of the most reasonable third wave feminists I've heard from

While the bitches keep bitching, someone post the red dildo webm

>one of the most reasonable
She's okay compared to actual feminazis. It's obvious that she doesn't, say, hate all men.

But she still seems pretty naive and ignorant. She could be better.

>Shes not super hot
>she can't act
>cant sing
>She is stupid
>She is a feminist

I wouldnt masturbate to her with a rented dick

Kek

>but her feminazi views are retarded as fuck.
this is why she earnt her place in Harry Potters series.

she just needs to open the mouth for my cock... so ... i don't care about her view

she is rather plain, actually. if not for the Harry Potter movies, you'd almost not notice her at all walking down the street.

Shes not hot nor cute. She is average. No idea what everyone sees in her.

She's actually pretty average I don't get the appeal either

Eww. No thanks. Look at that face. Its hideous. She looks weird. Shes average at best.

Harry Potter. Bunch of fucking stupid kids watched Harry Potter. Then they became obsessed with a bunch of books made for children and never grew out of it.

Then when they were old enough that their dicks could twitch, they put two and two together and connected their dicks with Emma Watson. The pathetics couldn't separate their pathetic interest in books for children and their dicks.

Now the best selling sensation, that is Harry Potter has caused a bunch of dimwits to idolize a mediocre actress with above average looks to the point she is invited to speak at the UN and lecture adults without even a proper elementary education.

I have yet to found a feminazi that didnt became a good little slut after a good fucking so thats kinda the appeal for me:

a feminazi begging to be fucked again

I think she grew up nicely.

I think you have it backwards champ, lol

She's really not that hot. Sort of plain looking really.