Eliza thread

Eliza thread

Don't know who she is but I'd fuck her if she was my daughter

I ne'd

Why are plain girls considered such personalitites on the internet? Is it because you people feel like you actually have a chance with them or something, where a hot girl wouldn't even look at you?

Bump?

What's she doing nowadays?

this is literally it - they think these girls are "attainable", and would give these neckbeard fucks the time of day if they met in real life

how old is she now?

I'd rather have a plain girl with an awesome personality, than a hot one with a shitty personality. its not so much about attainability as it is about having to work harder to get to the hot one then being annoyed by her. Most people would say my girl is fairly plain, but she's cool as fuck so I'm happy.

She looks sweet .

>nothing to do on a saturday

U guys have some more pics ?

Anybody have her tits?

well thats just rude

this

I do

THE VOID CALLS FOR YOUR SOUL.

She does.

Post em

Because plain girls won't cause me to die of stress or consider breaking up with them after a few years.

I don't want some bitchy barbie wannabe who thinks the world revolves around her and causes me aggro most days of the week.

Fuck high maintenance, spoilt, self absorbing girls who want to go out and get drunk all day long. I want a chilled and boring girlfriend.

If you are the girl pls sent a pic with date and time .

Only one I have.

iirc there's a bra pic and a down blouse floating around

dump?

Should post those nudes.

>why do people have different tastes than me?
because your taste in women sucks. but that's okay because none of them will touch your dick anyways.

dropbox?

drope boxe

whos this?

bump

are there new pictures of her?

is there some album with all her pics? Need to start my folder

What were the pictures? Anyone save? Was it Eliza nudes?

screenshot of a folder witha few of them

someone post more pls

I'm monitoring this thread

>I'm monitoring this thread
well, you suck at it
see here:

I already saw that you fag, i'm waiting for more

newfag, doesn't know what monitoring means

i'm no fag :-(

stop calling me fag!

BUMPO

awser these

How do i get an irish ct3.14 gf?

kek, so true

timestamp

this girl is not "plain". She's in fact very attractive, but not perhaps in the same way you or the general perception would think of. I personally think she's 9/10

So the guy showing a screenshot with thumbnails got b& but not the guy who posted one of the pics. Makes sense.

Ok, can someone share the story here? A link or something? Seen threads on her for weeks and have no idea if this is some inside joke.

how new are you ?

This year. Is this the type of story I'm better off not knowing and shouldn't research further?

Bumpino

some /r9k/ girl that Sup Forums became obsessed with. basically under&b&, poasted nudes and lotsa clean stuff. nothing interesting other than she looks like a great trap

Is this Eliza?

Ok thanks. I guess I should learn some Sup Forums history everytime a meme shows up often here.

Should go back to the, "deep inside me" routine. Gets them every time.

Bumpu~

What was the name of her YouTube channel when she made Vids?

She does drugs and doesnt work due to bwing a lazy entitled cunt so she turned to Sup Forums, specifically r9k, to attract beta orbiters who gave her money for her drug habit
That is literally it