East Bound and Down

God damm this show is funny, why don't any of you guys talk about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/47ybMSzCjpU
youtu.be/b8zO_DV09QE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because its over

Is Vice Principals any good? Fuck off with the arabian store fronts

Not really

Because it's universally praised, best not to shit it up with memes and Sup Forums "discussion"

DUDE CRINGE LMAO

I like vice principals, pretty much Kenny powers becomes principal

In all the words to describe this show, cringe would be the last thing I'd think of.

What's his name fugg'n shrek?

I'm enjoying it a lot, it's not as over the top as EB & D and is more like Danny's version of CYE, right now it's at about 55% comedy and 40% drama, the best parts are the scheming with Walton Goggins who is amazing as an evil dandy fuck.

Also, dat ass

Yeah her ass is basically a top 3 reason to watch the show right now, I only watched episode 1 so far so its possible that its actually better than I think it is

SERIOUS QUESTION Sup Forums
April Bigcannons, or Vida?

Both

only one edgelord, who?

April. She's perfectly thicc

Because it became lame after the 1st season and Kenny just pissed me off

you jackass season 2 was best

stevie is better anyways fucking pleb

1>2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

> /k/ teaching his wife's soon how to shoot.

3 was good, 4 was meh
>Fuck bob duato

When he goes to mexico might be one of my favorite seasons of any show ever

This show really had some great music and one of the most silly scenes ever, Mullet dude finnally convinces Old Tits McGuilacuty to show him her tits and she lifts her top and this middle age woman suddenly has the tits of a 20 years old, great tits though

What episode in S2 was this again?

Kenny Powers plays real sports, not trying to be the best at exercising.

Can we agree that the scene in the plantation is the funniest section in Eastbound?

I think she had just given birth IRL and she said in an interview that they had been building up to the scene for so long, that she got a body double with the best tits possible

do not remember, not the first three for sure

Yeah people often cite it as a low point in the series but I loved it

This show made me dislike Tim Heidecker before it was cool

nope

yeah, no
>youtu.be/47ybMSzCjpU

Really? Almost everyone I talk to thinks considers the Mexico season to be the peak.

The BEST
youtu.be/b8zO_DV09QE

I'd still love to see them titties now, I love trashy girls to look at but not to talk or get involved with