Christ, defensive fanboys can be so fucking cringeworthy...

Christ, defensive fanboys can be so fucking cringeworthy. Why can't they just accept that critics don't like Suicide Squad? It's not the end of the world, nobody is telling them they can't like it.

>dc
>most controversial two letters in comics
with the shit going on now i would say the two letters are PC

DC faggots are literally the worst.

>Yeah, that's a LEGO hat, don't fuck with us!

I bet he's never even read Ostrander's Suicide Squad.

Why are DCucks always so funny? It's like they're asking to be bullied.

>23 years old
I was just thinking about this last night, and this really helps clinch it for me, nowadays it seems like people are still stupid teenagers all the way up to about 25. Disgusting.

Why do chads pretend to like comic books?

Any time you see the words "well I for one" it's always followed by some cringy bullshit.

this is why there's ISIS

>yfw DC gives all their movie rights to LEGO and they'll end up making better DC movies than DC themselves

or "you, sir"
or "well, technically speaking"

just anything posted on the internet desu

jeezus dat autism

>Christ, obsessive fanboys can be so fucking cringeworthy. Why can't they just consolidate their hate into one thread instead of shitting up an entire board with their mindless drivel? It's not like they have any thoughts of their own to contribute to a thread of their own making.

23,he means he just turned 13 right

I'm a DC fan. There's a good chance I'd have already cucked you on multiple occasions as I travel a lot and love a good old-fashioned one night stand.

Bully me, faggot.

>this person can vote and, if selected for jury duty, determine if someone lives or dies

See, they're hilarious.

Pathetic. You'll have to do way better than that.

>one of my soon to be favorite films

DC Fanboys are autistic.

jokes on you, I'm a virgin.

Well consider your future self retroactively cucked. I'm a time traveler, too. I'll even cuck you in your own dreams if that's what it takes.

Ever had a dream where you got cucked? That's right. It was me.

I'm converting to Islam thanks to this. Thanks DC

same goes for "as an X, I believe..."
Just fucking say "I'm an X and..."