Who else unemployed? I keep getting rejection emails. These are low paying no skill jobs...

Who else unemployed? I keep getting rejection emails. These are low paying no skill jobs. Having to play the interview game again and again is annoying. Have to act positive about working for X stupid company doing shit work.

Is the job market super tight where you people live?

You should have....tried harder in school, got a degree that actually matters, or taken up a trade. You're in the situation you're in because of your own poor planning. Recognize that and move on.

True

It's not to late for anything. Everyone has marketable skills. What's your degree if you have one / are you handy at a basic level (power tools and measuring tapes)

Nah not really. Go CANADA

But then again I have friends who are unemployed but i know it's just because they're lazy NEETS

Tighter than a republican wife's asshole. I've been unemployed for 17 years and whenever I go for a interview, they ask me what I've been doing all this time, and I tell them, "Watching TV, jacking off." Apparently that's NOT a socially acceptable answer according to the powers that be. But I won't lie just to fit into their agenda. If they hire me, I'll still jack off.

I've been to less interviews than I've had jobs

maybe ur CV is just like anyway elses, try to find a cool template and work it out so you stand out from the start, thats what worked for me and i work in IT

>not collecting government benefits for FREE
stupid cuck

I thought trump was drug testing now if you receive government money.

>Living in poverty because you're too lazy to work
Nice

who's this demoniac semen surge ?

live in poverty, work in luxury, who the fuck cares.

Or you know just get a job, a house or two, a boat, and a family and live life. But if you're happy not achieving your true potential go for it man

Nah been in my job for 16 years, going through the interview rounds is some kind of hell though, I feel for ya.

what you're describing makes me want to hang myself.

More power to ya man. Different things make different people happy. Ima family man you like being a neet.

I never garaduated high school
Made $1,500 last week truck driving.

>whenever I go for a interview, they ask me what I've been doing all this time, and I tell them, "Watching TV, jacking off."

lmfao

I think more and more people every day are realizing that working is pointless and cyclical. "Not achieving your true potential", i.e. what a someone says when they want to be passive aggressive about their superiority complex.

Get born, grow up, work, maybe make babies, work a lot more, most likely until you die, and MAYBE, just MAYBE, you or your kid will contribute something meaningful to the world, but not likely. And congratulations, you brought someone else into the world to also work and maybe fuck a few times and then work some more until they die. What fun.

>take up a trade
It's not conventionally called a trade but yea if it works it works

man, im sorry you have such a narrow perspective, because life comes in many shades more than the inane poles that youve just laid out.

You sound mighty upset for someone with such open perspective

No not achieving your potential is what I say to someone who sits in on welfare instead of actually contributing to society. My superiority complex has nothing to do with it. As for more and more people thinking "work isn't worth it" it's only a matter of time before working class realizes paying people to do nothing isn't worth it. Like it or not you have to work to make a living that's how it's always been.

the idea of judging people on any superficial quality and not the quality of their character sickens me
i'd date a nice girl with a unibrow and employ a weird looking smart guy
but ethnic tribalism and a homogeneous society are necessary for any nation state to preserve it's interests and security on the global stage
economic globalism is a mistake and multiculturalism is planned and conscious genocide
what they do is bring in the immigrants en masse
then they turn them against you by calling you a racist
they provide the immigrants with welfare while your pensions are vanishing and then tax them out of the job market to ensure they'll take the check
you're effectively a slave and if you say fuck it and quit your job, you'll get the same check and join the fight against your own people
the immigrants will hate you because they believe you're the boogie man they see in the media but your police will do nothing to stop the assaults and sexual assaults they inflict on you
they called you a rapist, denied you jobs and educational opportunities, they corrupted your education system beyond redemption, turned your media into a propaganda machine, made your streets unsafe, your hospitals ineffective, your cops neutered or disaffected, they banned your jokes, censored your speech, and they made your own women hate you
the leaders in your public and private sector sold off every single avenue of their influence to people with foreign interests with absolutely no concern what so ever for how that may effect you or your children's future
these people are unbelievably sick and nothing they are doing is considered illegal or morally wrong and they paid good money to do it to all the right people
no one's going to stop them for you
anyone with a platform who tries is labelled a bigot and loses their voice
you need to join the fight or the fight does not exist
be proud of your heritage and fight to retain it
if you don't it will be erased forever
////

what part of my statement makes me sound upset? all im saying is that there's more than just family man/"neet"

All i really know is Sup Forums

How's it a borrow perspective? I'm saying I live my life one way you live yours another and we can all be cool about it

>graduated 4 year college with business degree
>work 50 hrs per week at $12/hr
>its like $3/hr after taxes
Im the richest out of my coworkers because I also do eBay

>all im saying is that there's more than just family man/"neet"
Yeah, hanged, clearly.

Surely you have friends who work in HR or who are managers that review CVs.
This might sound faggy but ask them what they look for in an interview.
In my experience as a interviewer and interviewee honesty and being genuine in your interactions is the key. You can always smell out someone who is trying to bullshit you.
This doesn't mean you should act like a total savage. Just show the best you

if you aren't bullshitting at all in a job interview your doing it wrong. The whole point of the stupid interview game is to show that you are socially competent enough to play the stupid game

He fell for the college meme

Lmao at least you're getting interviews.

>ima family man
>you like being a neet
bc u assumed if i wasnt a family man/wasnt interested in having boats and houses, that i was one thing, one alternative. that's narrow.

From the way you responded to my post I thought you were the guy who said it's easier to live off govt assistance my mistake

Hang in there user. You will find something. You may have to start at the bottom, but if you work hard and develop the right contacts you will move up rapidly.

Shione Cooper

I feel you, user. At least you're getting rejection emails so you know you've been eliminated as a possible candidate. I finished grad school in December and haven't had any luck in the month+ that I've been searching for jobs in the area I want to relocate to. Just gotta keep applying and hope something works out eventually.

Real estate agent here.

Fuck having a boss. Go out there and make money. Just understand it's hard as fuck, competitive, and your first year will be shit. Once you get that plane in the air, though...

try this

>i've been building relationships amongst the community.
>i've been building the skills needed to perform under the harshest of conditions by aiding those less fortunate than me, while dealing with little to no money
>i have taught myself to be a advanced user of the internet and have made myself aware of the various services such as cloud computing that would help me in a work enviroment

i got 12 grand of money from free grants and shit. i'm getting ten more by the time i actually graduate. i've got a job and am going to be putting all my money towards putting my debt down to next to nill when i graduate. so i must be doing something right.

Shit man that's my exacly same situation. I'm living in a medium size city in France, and It's even harder to me because I'm foreing.

Nope, applied for a job in the kitchen of a small restaurant yesterday and I start tommorow. Either go to a place IRL to apply or stop living in the USA because if you apply from home they can accidentaly hire an obese person.

Hahahahaha :D

Did you try nursing? There are a lot of old people and disabled in the west.

It's pretty shit. I got my associates in compsci a few years back, doulnt even get an IT job without certification, so i just worked shitty restauraunt jobs to pay the bills. Finally gave up on trying to get a tech job, so i'm back in school getting my B.S. in applied mathematics and computer science. Hopefully it'll be marketable, i'm hoping to land a good internship that'll pathway me into a good jerb, but if not i'm totally fucked. been living off student loans while i'm in school with no other income, so i'm in crippling debt. If i don't land a job within 6 months of graduating, i think i'm just gonna become a hobo.
Pic related, it's my dream job

Real estate agents are scum

Seriously kys

How much actual coding (and what language) did you learn in your associates of COMPSCI?

i could actually get a low skill job easily, but its maximum shit - 2nd or 3 shifts, boring and repetitive

For the associates it was actually mostly math. I only took 3 actual coding courses, one in java and 2 in C++, but i've since taught myself javascript, python, matlab, and kinda C, but all my upper level classes for the CS BS all use C++ for like data structures/algorithms and the like. Tbh, the associates was kind of a meme. If you're halfway good at math and have access to google, you can teach yourself to code at least as well as you would learn from intro classes.

You have to be smart or have worthwhile skills, if you're a stupid nigger they're not gonna hire you. I walked into a group of 25 guys all applying for the same job and I walked away with the job, not having any experience in the field they were hiring for. They paid me for training and now I've been with them for 4yrs. Makin pretty good money.