Hey Sup Forumsros...

Hey Sup Forumsros, I have my 8yo daughter for the weekend (joint custody thing) and I'm not really sure what to do to keep her entertained. Any ideas?

You're asking the wrong people man

Cinema, Shopping, lasertag, Go into nice Restaurant, Play Video games, Go into Park....

>this
Or at least ask on 1 of the other boards

I'm trying to steer her away from Video games, she's on her tablet all the time watching roblox but the other suggestions are pretty good

I asked here because if been a Sup Forumstard for about a decade and I trust my fellow Sup Forumsros. I do have common sense to weed out the fucked up comments and suggestions.

if you need to ask then you must be a fucked up dad

I'm a military dad so I've been in and out of her life a lot

cunnilingus

That's your answer for everything

Is pic related? Go do something in nature, guy. If spring, go look for frogs or something. Have a picnic. Make a day out of it.

I just might

Kids like sex these days

Well, you fucking should.

ye get her to enjoy the outdoors, just dont push her too hard some girls arent huge fans of mud and bugs.

Also, if the law allows you and she's not a complete retard as in she might set herself on fire later, teach her how to build a fire.

If pic is related anything outside in Ohio is boring AF you would entertain her more by throwing her in front of a bus. Take her to the movies instead, do laser tag, idc but do not do anything that involves outside in Ohio unless you want her to die of boredom

Get a book and some wax paper. Take her for a walk in the forest and pick the different leaves of the trees and name them and show her how they are different. Perhaps you could bring a snack and have a picnic. Then when you go home use an iron and fold the wax paper over each leaf and iron it closed. Then see if she retained any knowledge about the leaf. And have her wright it in the book and staple the leaf in there. Just a thought my mom used to do that when i was 5ish.

Take her to the zoo if it's sunny
There's also power rangers in theaters if she likes it

Hell if your in Cleveland take her downtown, show her monuments, westside market, go to the mall. But please I know this is Sup Forums but no need to torture an 8 year old with outdoor activities in Ohio, nobody deserves that.

take her take her to one of those buffets where she can pick whatever she wants to eat and then to a build-a-bear workshop and then for ice cream.

Just ask her what she wants to do. She's 8 so she probably just really wants your time. Actually listen to what she says and you'll be her hero. A park is good. Otherwise probably movies, eat at her favorite restaurant (probably fast food) and of course toy store.