Help me, how do I stop being so ugly?

Help me, how do I stop being so ugly?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/37420905/the-surgeon-who-wants-to-perform-a-head-transplant-by-2017
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk
youtube.com/watch?v=zKY5bFe_b-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get a gun and Put it in your mouth and pull the trigger

close the curtains

Wear a burqa and cover that face mothafucka

Fpbp

get one of these haircuts with hair all over your forehead, like justin bieber in his early years.

New hair cut, work on different smiles, better camera angle/lighting. easy

take accutane, shave your fucking head, start working out, dont wear t-shirts with fucking images on it

Become a millionaire.

Your appearance is irrelevant. Women don't give a flying fuck what men look like.

Women focus on improving their appearance as a method of seduction because they understand that men are aroused by visual stimulation. If a man is focusing on improving his appearance as a means of seduction, he is literally acting like a woman. It's a fundamental misunderstanding of attraction triggers that caused Elliot Rodgers to become so frustrated he went on a killing spree.

All women have 5 universal attraction triggers. In no particular order, they are:
1. He is the leader of men
2. He is a successful risk taker
3. He has a willingness to emote (laughs, doesn't speak in a monotone voice)
4. He is a protector of loved ones
5. He is preselected by other women.

You could look like Brad Pitt from the movie fight club, but if you aren't demonstrating to women that you have at least one of the above five traits, you aren't getting laid.

Holy fuck I've never seen anything as bad
>cut hair short
>using a Brillo pad wash forehead
>use face putty to change your face
>

This

fucking half cast children are genetic failures, i know this is bait but op's pic is best example of race mixing

Accept your Klingon heritage

Stop being the new Rodrick.

that's not entirely true. girls are getting more and more concerned with appearance, due to social media and stuff. they want to be with a guy that look good, to post pictures and shit

best comment so far

This is just wrong, or rather, very outdated.

Get your picture with Mark hamill

Get some sand paper and sand down that five head.

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/37420905/the-surgeon-who-wants-to-perform-a-head-transplant-by-2017

call this guy. atleast he can save your body...

You mean a fringe....

mein kek

It's completely and entirely true. If you don't have a girlfriend, it's entirely your fault.

Using "muh genetics" isn't a legitimate excuse, it's a cop-out. The reason you can't get laid is because you chose to play video games your entire adolescents instead of socializing with your peers and now you have a shit personality.

It has to be wrong.

If it were true, it would mean that it's my fault that I don't have a girlfriend.

Chill out, Don Juan.

My point is that appearance plays a very significant role when attracting women. At no point I said it's not the person's fault if he can't get laid, as appearance is something that we are all able to improve.

Tell your parents they shouldn't have race-mixed.

a beltsander with 60 grit belt should take that ugly right off

Use your infinite memory and mind control skills better, clear your forehead so planes can actually land safely

>head transplantation
>atleast he can save your body

i see what you did there

By getting the unphoshopped picture of that guy you don't seem to like, OP.
If you need to shoop so bad his pic, you must be really jealous of him.

Also stop drinking alot of sodapop and get some clearsil on that face!!! Good hygienes is key...

trap out hard, guys will fuck anything

Does your family own a gun?

proper haircut and some time at the gym you fucking retard

Read post.
Click on image of Warf.
Click on image of OP
I fucking just lost it!
LOL too funny

That's because he's a well known ytr and she's a attention whore... You think Fornever would get DAT if he work a regular 5 to 9?!

the idea of judging people on any superficial quality and not the quality of their character sickens me
i'd date a nice girl with a unibrow and employ a weird looking smart guy
but ethnic tribalism and a homogeneous society are necessary for any nation state to preserve it's interests and security on the global stage
economic globalism is a mistake and multiculturalism is planned and conscious genocide
what they do is bring in the immigrants en masse
then they turn them against you by calling you a racist
they provide the immigrants with welfare while your pensions are vanishing and then tax them out of the job market to ensure they'll take the check
you're effectively a slave and if you say fuck it and quit your job, you'll get the same check and join the fight against your own people
the immigrants will hate you because they believe you're the boogie man they see in the media but your police will do nothing to stop the assaults and sexual assaults they inflict on you
they called you a rapist, denied you jobs and educational opportunities, they corrupted your education system beyond redemption, turned your media into a propaganda machine, made your streets unsafe, your hospitals ineffective, your cops neutered or disaffected, they banned your jokes, censored your speech, and they made your own women hate you
the leaders in your public and private sector sold off every single avenue of their influence to people with foreign interests with absolutely no concern what so ever for how that may effect you or your children's future
these people are unbelievably sick and nothing they are doing is considered illegal or morally wrong and they paid good money to do it to all the right people
no one's going to stop them for you
anyone with a platform who tries is labelled a bigot and loses their voice
you need to join the fight or the fight does not exist
be proud of your heritage and fight to retain it
if you don't it will be erased forever

Meanwhile in China and Japan. They don't let just about anybody become one of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk
youtube.com/watch?v=zKY5bFe_b-o

Well, pic related is a million times more famous than ForneverWorld and he married a fucking walrus

try glasses...j/s

1) Grow a beard and mustache to hide weak chin.
2) Shave head, getting rid of ugly hair.
3) wear a big pair of wraparound sunglasses. Will make you look mysterious and cool, while hiding ugly eyes and brows.

Embrace it, you're gonna be a kick ass Dreamworks villain in 10 years time.

Do this

Slap your mom for being a race traitor.

tl;dr

All fags in this thread falling for the bait this hard... Reverse image search is not that difficult.

>mark hamill
Thats not him, this is the guy who playd Luke Skywalker u edyot.

Nutrition.