If Nolan and Bale stayed on with WB/DC would things be different?

If Nolan and Bale stayed on with WB/DC would things be different?

Imagine a fourth movie with CIA as the villain.

A deathstroke and black mask movie when??

I get sad when I imagine what a Nolan/Bale led DCCU might have been like. Say what you want about Nolan, at least he's better than Favreau.

Superman would feel out of place considering how realistic are the Nolan Batman movies.

I don't see how they're different now; I hated Nolan's Batmen and hate these horrible fucking things too.

>considering how realistic are the Nolan Batman movies

>Nolan came up with the concept of MoS, co-wrote it, produced it and picked Zack Snyder to direct it.

Nothing would be different.

They would be worst.

>no one recognizes the most famous and recently dead person in the world, sitting at a cafe

True, Superman, wonder woman, etc. Doesn't really fit the Nolan Universe, since it's sorta based on reality and real tech.

>the most famous person in the world
Nope. He's just some Gotham millionaire
Why would a random Italian know him?

No offence, but if anyone but Trump or a movie star sat in front of me in a Cafe, I wouldn't recognize them.

Like it pic related, would you really realize he was one of the world's wealthiest people?

Nolan produced most of the first part of MoS, his origins and adventure, thats literally the best part, you can even see the shift where Snyder took over.

current DCEU is pure kino, i'd rather see Nolan take over running the MCU than seeing him takeover the DCEU

Here's the pic, tell me if you sat across from him right now, would you recognize him?

Snyder directed every part of that movie you fucking numbskull

Nope, Nolan had a lot to do with MoS. But he was mostly ignored when making BvS

He's a literal who from yurop though.

So what makes you think someone would recognize Wayne in Italy or wherever he was.

Truly the lord of capekino

Wayne is from America, that guy is from yuropoor.

Bruce Wayne is supposed to be a pretty recognisable public figure. He's like Trump or Steve Jobs or Richard Branson.

Yeah Wayne is an American that doesn't get recognize in Europe

Same time, this is a European that doesn't get recognized by Americans.

I have no idea who Steve Branson is.

Again, unless you're currently in the news, or a big political person, etc. You'll most likely pass.

They were in France

Close enough

Knowing who Bruce Wayne is is like knowing, off the top of your head, who the CEO of Lockheed or boeing are. Yea, you can google them, but would you recognize them if you saw them?

Do you think he had Donald Trump levels of fame?

Fight scenes would be worse a thousandfold.

No it's not. It's like recognising Donald Trump or Hugh Hefner. Bruce Wayne is a celebrity.

It could've worked. The first iron man films are based on """realistic""" tech, with more fantastical elements added on as the series progressed.

Yeah but thats because Iron man was established in a fantasy universe. Nolan's Batman isn't a universe where if you fall in a tank of acid, you become a joker, if you do that in this universe, you'll most likely die. Same reason why Bane is so different.