So medfags, did a tick bit me ? Its right at my knee pit . I've got a cat which sometimes got ticks

So medfags, did a tick bit me ? Its right at my knee pit . I've got a cat which sometimes got ticks.

Or am I just dying by aids?

Aids

That's not what tick bites look like. If it was a tick it would still be imbedded in your skin. What you have is AIDS.

Its also itchy but I've got no of the symptomes the internet provided

looks like ring worm

Can you do a better photo? I don't see a puncture there

you might have skin cancer

That's not skin cancer

I'm a leading doctor in cancer research. That's definitely skin cancer.

if it's a mold it can be skin cancer

Or maybe is cancer?

That sure looks like a mole/birthmark to me. Its not that uncommon for them to be a bit red'ish. Itch doesn't sound like a good sign though. Like someone else said, that is a symptom of ddeveloping skin cancer. Keep checking the size of the mark, and if it increases in size, or keeps itchy, go to a doctor asap.

You're so full of shit you might be a fecolith

does it feel like it's on top of surface skin or is it the actual skin?

this

that def a mold, if it doesnt grow, itch or is warm ur fine, if you feel insecure about it a 10 min visit to medic will get it removed, don't worry about it, jack off to dp gangbang and have a great saterday

It can be a mole that is in the begin phase of developing skin cancer.

I cant really tell. Feels like its a little bump. And I also can't tell if its warmer than my kneepit

Do you have any other or it's the only one?

It's too round to be cancer, also no decoloration

Its just this one. iirc It wasn't that red in the beginning. I thought a mosquito bit me or something like that but it definetly got more red

Enjoy your lymes disease. That shit stays with you for life.

It's the same size as the beginning or it's grown?

check'd

Check'em

I don't know. Maybe it grew. Guess I'm going to the doctor on Monday lol.
If cancer gg ez I do an hero

From experience its one of two things. Impetigo or lime disease

Ok, well it's obvious to me now that thats a mole.. no worries, i have 36 on my body and none was harmful, i had one removed from my head, it was really red and way more on the sruface then urs, i have like 30 of the things you have. Keep it in eye thow, if it grows (and that possible since youve just noticed it) see the doctor, the surgical process will take you 30 min tops..

I think that too, OP you should check if it grows and becomes white inside, like a red ring

Dont worry about it. Even if its cancer it is relatively harmless. They will just cut it out and all thats left of it is a scar. It might be a decently sized scar. But i guess its always better than dying from cancer. The return rate of cancerous moles is practically zero, since they literally cut every piece of the cancer out, so there is nothing to return. Also, judging by the looks of that mole, even if it is cancer, it is still a very very early phase, so there is absolutely no way that any cancer has spread. You literally have nothing to worry about.

pull back your cuticles, you disgusting freak

Checked. And fecolith is my new word of the day

Your welcome sir.