"life gets better as it goes" "your 20s are the best years of your life" "just hang in there it all passes"

"life gets better as it goes" "your 20s are the best years of your life" "just hang in there it all passes"
> me at 15 - 18 years old : have a gf, have friends, needed little money, playing in a band, had it all going good
> me at 21 : 3 years of depression, had few bad relationships (single for a year now), friends are gone, cant get a job because university all 5 days, I dont even play anymore
tl:dr life is shit.. what the fuck happened??

+ started smoking weed and drinking, otherwise I cant go to sleep because I think about the times when I was happy. I have no reason to wake up in the morning anymore.

Get a part time somewhere shitty like Target and only work on the weekends.

What degree are you going for user?

Where I live we dont have part time jobs. You either work 8 or 12 hours, or you dont work at all. Degree in archaeology

Life happened Op. My advice is to finish Uni, pack your shit and leave to a completely different place. Start over.

Sometimes no matter what you do the environment youre in just pushes you down and down.

Or even better, pack your shit and go travelling. Go to as many places as you can and try not to spend too much. It might give you what you need to start being motivated about life again.

Well i have a large bone that needs examining

Im stuck here for another 3 years after that I will probably do exactly that. Leave everything behind and start all over

kek is it dead for hundreds of years?

I was a major fuck up in my early 20's. A total mess. After one kid came along and another was on the way I convinced my girlfriend to move across the country and start over with me. Got a decent job and pulled my shit together. Feels good man, should give it a crack

I cant even get a gf anymore idk maybe something went wrong with me. I never had problems with girls until now. I havent gained weight and I have perfect hygene

It'll happen for you man, girls pick up on a dudes vibe. If you're feeling like shit girls pick up on that and stay clear. You gotta pull yourself outta the rut bro, as fucking hard as it is...

Thank you man I will actually try this out.

You'll be good bro, shit tends to have a way of working out as long as you don't totally give up on things

Bro I'm 42 and have been on the rollercoaster for 20 years. At your age keep on trying, look for a ManKind Project in your area, stay away from SJWs even if you are left wing (cause they operate on exposing people), join Rotary or even a church for expanding your social circle. Life was not meant to be easy. It's a riddle. The only person that REALLY will ever give a true fuck about you is you, remember that. Good luck OP.

Well I think of it that way (it may sound stupid)
I have no reasons to live but also I have no reasons not to live.

Im from eastern europe and we really dont have feminists or SJW here. Its a different world. I guess thats a positive thing lol. Thank you.

20s are best time of life if you're a female.

For males its all about that 30's and onward, 20s suck if you're going the non-chad route.

Exactly bro, the thing is that reasons to live come along. I got a couple of kids now and I really regret all the self destruction I did when I was younger. But hey you live and learn...

Even with depression over last 20 years Ive gotten a degree fathered a son bought a nice house. Its all still a mystery bro. Take care and good luck again.

im in the same boat at my late 20s.
just have to either man up and get a job or kill myself, but i gotta do it soon.

This

I lived in Indiana in a small community where everyone knew everyone, during about my 3 year of high school there was a parry where everyone went to and some things happened and a rumor started that I banged the mayors daughter (which I didn't). So I couldn't get a job, all my friends left, my mom and dad didn't care either way, so once I turned 20 I hitched hiked all the way to phoenix Arizona, was homeless for a couple weeks but after some work have my own apartment and a few new friends . Just move op

I'm getting to my late 20s and I'm just now going back to school to get a degree so I can get a job to support myself.

Shit could be worse, hope you man up soon user

After my first relationship I tried the chad route, I get casual sex but its just not the same even a fuckbuddy loses her magic after a few weeks.

Yeah thats a good advice there "shit could be worse". As long as im healthy I can always pull myself up. Its just that sometimes you get that feeling of being crushed.

I feel that, it's easy to say shit could be worse but hard to believe it when you feel like all the doors you need are closed to you.

Only advice I've got for you is get some sunshine and do the best you can. A little sunshine and fresh air is the best thing to fight off being crushed. A life well lived is a life where you did your best, regardless of what then ends up being.

thanks user. just thanks

What also adds to my shitty state of mind is that I actually had something for 2 girls (not from the ones I hooked up with) and they both rejected me. I know that rejection is something normal but it can really bum you out.

lol
"needing a woman to feel good about your life"
fucking low test cucks
really few things more pathetic than this line of thinking

>eastern euro
which country?

>lol
kys

It has something to do with wanting love and comfort. Only people who dont get enough sex talk about how you dont need women or that you just fuck them and leave them.

>>lol

>replies with kys

:^)

seriously, do you drink?

>shows reply
mom im doing Sup Forums

Well im far from being an alchoholic but I dont get drunk alone from time to time.

but I do get drunk*

I can identify bro. My recent dep set off by loss of a love of girl in next state, have very pretty gf in this state but cause of dep I am needing to focus onnmy health rather than fun with her. Key thingthis has taught me is to get my self in order, and thenI can get out there mentally free in the world. Thrice good luck.

One of the shit-tier countires. You?

you drunk right now?

Nope, been sober for a few days. I do plan on getting high later.

Lithuanian

Serbia.

39 year old here. Best time of my life was age 16 - 26. Some advice: have fucking fun before you have real responsibilities. Never pass up new pussy - you will regret it later

True!