More like Suicide Watch, am I right?

More like Suicide Watch, am I right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O6dOTIZ75zQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zXwfYniTKsc
youtube.com/watch?v=Z874yM9JMxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit, it's going down? Man, DC fucked up hard.

DCucks on suicide watch xD

feels so good to be #teaMarvel

hello, reddit!

JUST

>mfw DC will finally kill capeshit once and for all

Thanks for taking a bullet for the rest of us, you cucks.

Delete this! Petition to ban this thread!

I really hope this summer was the beginning of the end of shitty remakes and quiphero movies.

Reminder that marvel will never ever get a bad RT score

Marvel Studios at least has a formula that works for the most part.

Sony and Warner Brothers need to give up already. And I don't care if Sony and Marvel Studios have teamed up now. Sony's entertainment division is incapable of producing anything good.

>tfw you hate all capeshit, but know that without competition Marvel will inevitably stagnate the genre and eventually kill it

reminder that marvel will never make a grown up mature movie that you cant take 4 year olds to

I have a free ticket too
not even going to use it

Click top critics.

why hasn't Sony Japan stepped in and make heads roll?

you idiots are sheep

WB is paying for bad reviews

dont ask me why

Marvel is teh best

>DC movie
>it's shit

why?

Can DC recover after 3 critical failures?

>Marvelcucks win capeshit wars
>Still get assblasted and bullied

They are more buttblasted than DCucks right now.

I wonder if this ends up lower than BvS's 27%. It's already at a lower score than BvS was at comparable amount of reviews.

youtube.com/watch?v=O6dOTIZ75zQ

how can DC even be so incompetent?

>Marvel Wins
not really
Marvel has
>succesful but very forgettable series in the MCU
>Raimi Spiderman
>worst capeshit of all time. Fant4Stick.
DC has
>Successful albeit highly divisive little set of films so far
>Films are actually films, and whether you like the movies or not they are far more deserving of artistic discussion than the MCU
>the undisputed greatest superhero flick of all time, The Dark Knight
>the all time classic defining moment of superhero films, Superman 1 and 2.
>two widely popular tv shows
>Actors who arent little manlet shits
Marvel has literally only the box office on their side.
In 30 years capeshit fans will STILL be arguing about Man of Steel, Batman VS Superman and Suicide Squad. You know whos gonna be talking about the MCU in 30 years? RDJ or Mark Ruffalo when theyre stuck doing Dancing with the Stars as a last dicht effort to be relevant again because their movies have no cultural impact.

capitalism you idiot

>"succesful but very forgettable series"
>literally the most profitable and widely viewed film franchise of all time
>shitloads of spin-offs and merch
>three movies with 90%+ RT scores
>only movies people consistently look forward to anymore

DCucks are really in denial huh.

Cringey as fuck

in addition
Marvel
>shitty line of comics that pander to SJW's who dont even buy them
>constant reboots and relaunches that create a muddled and totally fucked up continuity
>on track to once again crash the comics market via flooding with shitty titles and pandering to the wrong demographic
>Agents of Shield is fucking shit, even after season 3.
>Jessica Jones is fucking awful
>Luke Cage looks awful
>only bright spots outside box office returns for movies is the fact that Daredevil is legit fucking great and Iron Fist sounds promising so far.
>Havent released a good cartoon since 90's X men
DC
>Superman TAS, Batman TAS, Justice League Unlimited, and Teen Titans are all stellar capeshit cartoons.
>Even their not so great cartoons like Green Lantern and Young Justice are still better than everything marvel has put out since the 90s xmen.
>Comics universe listens to fans, Rebirth is actually a proper relaunch that fixes almost every problem people had with new 52.
>regardless of how films are received characters like Superman, Batman, Joker, and Wonder Woman will always be more iconic than anything from the MCU save maybe SpiderMan.

>box office success equals not forgettable
Do you and your friends frequently discuss Avatar? because by your logic that is both the greatest and most culturally prolific film of all time just because it made money.

IS THIS THE REAL LIFE?

Only cucks didn't know this movie was going to be shit the day they picked a nigger to play deadshot.

>hates mahvel
>hates based James
What do you like?

Marvel may have better movies at the moment but you can't fucking say to me with a straight face that their comics are Good AT ALL.

Hey now, Will Smith is not a nigger.

He is just a very dark-skinned white man.

>thinking anyone still gives a shit about comics

>critical failures

you cucks' know fuck all about the film industry or financing

>Marvel has literally only the box office on their side.
Holy fuck this has to be bait.

Yikes

Snyder's Watchmen is better than every marvel movie ever made to date.

despite Snyder, not because of him

I don't know if this is bait, or if you genuinely live in a world so disconnected from reality

Not that user, but do you really think James Cameron or anyone who made that movie gives a shit about "cultural impact" while they're using the millions they still get paid for Avatar shit to fuck Hollywood whores to care?

Way to move goal post

>All this reddit.

Sup Forums or reddit doesn't even seem to matter.

what goal?

People joke like DC is finished but also they have way less shit movies than Marvel does.
I personally love Man of Steel and i havent seen skwad yet, but even if you count all three of those it is still skewed way in DC's favor.
>DC
Green Lantern
Catwoman
Man of Steel
BvS
Skwad
Jonah Hex
Supergirl
Steel
Superman 3 and 4
Batman and Robin
>Marvel
Iron Man 2
Thor 2
Incredible Hulk
X Men 3
X Men Origins
X Men Apocalypse
Electra
Daredevil
Fantastic Four
Fantastic Four 2
Fant4Stick
Age of Ultron
Spiderman 3
Amazing Spiderman
Amazing Spiderman 2
Captain America 1
Both of the old captain America movies

Being homo and nigger is not mutually exclusvie. Fuck off to Sup Forums with your "it's not a nigger if it wears a suit" bullshit.

>non Disney owned capeshit movie gets bad critical ratings

wow what a real shocker

liked both of the dc movies will prob like skwad
liked most of the marvel films except hulk and iron man 2.

best superhero film of all time is dark knight tho

>tfw dc fan
why does this keep happening lads? why cant anything ever go right

thats sort of part of my point.
These two idiots seem to think that because a studio shat out a forgettable flick that normies can passively enjoy is literally exactly the same as being memorable.
People still argue about man of steel
When was the last time you heard anyone say shit about either of the Thor movies? Hell, even the first Avengers movie is practically irrelevant.
They made a lot of money, and then they went.
Batman vs Superman was really shitty to a lot of people but it and Man of Steel are still frequent topics of debate.
And also I dont know who the fuck would be convinced that there was no hype for suicide squad, because there was. And there will be hype for justice league too, and when that gets mixed reviews it will be discussed and debated and remain relevant among capeshit fans for far longer than dr fucking strange will.

I don't think so. A lot of the negative reviews are saying things like "at least it wasn't as bad as BvS".

almost like a company built on Childish media is better than most at producing childish media

>4 marvel
>9 fox
>3 sony
>2 the dead
Congrats, you have proven Fox is worse at this than WB. Also no one cares if you don't like them, just if they're "critically acclaimed" and more importantly making money.

But Will Smith is not a nigger in any way. There's a reason he was one of the biggest box-office draws in the 90s, and why white people unironically love him in a completely non-signaling way.

Even his rap songs are white as fuck.

Man I can't wait to see the Tick with him as the villain.

Here's your (You)

Oh I see so BvS and S.S. are like wines then? They get better with time? It takes a true connoisseur to enjoy them is that it?

Holy fuck you're delusional lol.

>another box office bomb for Will Smith
take that you entitled Obama loving nigger

hahahahahahaa

>casuals constantly ask why isn't batman in the avengers because the rest of his movies suck
kek

OH NO NO NO NO

>henchmen using .22s

youtube.com/watch?v=zXwfYniTKsc

Marvel is for people who like fun. DC is for people that hate themselves and watch movies alone

You have literally zero reading comprehension skills.
It doesnt matter if they're regarded as classics or not, but the point is that people talk about them and they remain relevant in the discussion for a lot longer.

It's the Tick. One villain has a pig leg, another has a chair for a head, and the main hero runs around screaming SPOON as a battle cry. Its a parody of superheros.

Cringed

>manlet
>fat talentless hack who is beloved by tumblr shippers
>dating a snaggle nosed unfunny jew
>discount bourne
really got me there

PETITION TO DELETE THIS VIDEO

Sony Pictures, for the most part, usually brings in just enough money to stay afloat, so a major shakeup isn't a high priority for the suits in Tokyo.

Also I was looking at SPE's top management. The only guy on the list who doesn't look or sound Jewish is named Keith Le Goy. I'm serious.

Sorry, any black man that doesn't like trump is a literal nigger.

I'm still gonna see it.
It could have -31% and I'd still go see it.
Gotta keep up with the memes.

The fucking fanboy wars are so obnoxious. Wish all capeshit could just be forced onto Sup Forums.

What competition?

lol i love all these dcuck tears ill be enjoying there threads till the suicide squad directors cut kino edition comes out

madmen 11!!1!1!

JUST FUCK MY UNIVERSE UP FAMILIA

youtube.com/watch?v=Z874yM9JMxg

>Fox Studios

NIGGERS

Thor Ragnarok will be lower than 60%. Critics don't give a shit about Thor.

Muh boy Ethan!

LET'S FORM A PRAYER CIRCLE, GUYS!!

The Winter Soldier was that film and it was good

Everyone knew that movie was a mess and that's not even the same studio, you're reaching so hard.

comics are shit by default
>grow up people on costumes

The dominant Sup Forums hivemind which has taken over this site will blame the cast's diversity. They would be wrong.

Diversity is our strength. #Imwithher 2016

Why hasn't DC/WB gotten any credit for this diverse cast?