Uncut > Cut

Uncut > Cut

>Americans will defend this

American here and clearly not defending this. Ready to fire up the ovens again over this.

Length and Girth > Uncut > Cut

>doesn't understand natural variation regardless of circumcision.

Who gives a fuck. Are you gay or something?

I'm uncut but that dick on the right looks like a child's penis to me. It's not that smooth in real life.

yes

Cut > Uncut

Based milo redpills

its probably a girls penis. feminine penises look very different. they have aesthetics like this.

I'd rather have a 4 inch uncut penis than an 8 inch cut penis. I know plenty of guys who would shrink their penis in half to get their foreskin back, myself included.

Let's be honest, you probably don't go around looking at a lot of uncut penises so your opinion is kind of invalid here.

You have to lube a mutilated dick every time you wank. Uncut wins!

I don't like the word "uncut", because it takes away from the fact that it's the standard, so I go with "intact".

coke fap > sex

I like this you're right i agree

What's the reason to mutilate cocks anyway?

thats a cutout penis not a cut penis get out of here transfreak

Fapping with a bottle of coke? My cock bigger than that.

No cancer > Cancer

>hairy head
My fucking sides are in orbit

Why does it fucking matter? Who gives a shit?

doin it wrong
also dad joke af
smh

Ah, I get it, so you are a drug addict.

That has to be the stupidest thing i've ever read. I am now dumber for having read it.

addicts a bit harsh, but yes im an addict.
try it

How much does a gram of coke costs in your glorious country?

>girls penis
>girls
>gir
>g

bout $100 or $60 if you good

Eh, pretty good. Down here, in fabulous Holy Ukrainian Empire, It's like 120$ for a gram of literal shit and 200$ for the shit. So people are just railing amphetamine and imagining that this is cocaine.

its not always sunny days, the quality is also shit here in aus. unless you know someone