The comedy of man starts like this

the comedy of man starts like this

I fucking told you fleet foxes would BTFO this kombuchacore babby's first postmodernist bullshit

>the comedy of man starts like this
why didn't you post post a pix of your family?

our dicks were way too big for our mothers hips

was it kino?

yes fleet foxes comin in hot with this year's urban outfitters playlist, hip hip hooray

forreal tho those singles are boring as fuck

>forreal tho
here's where i'd give you the link if you knew how to speak like a human

>muh grammatical orthodoxy

git outer me tred ye blooty nop

Listen to Fleet Foxes with better headphones.

ITT

Why is it that people seem to think you can only like either FF or FJM

I like them both, both albums were really good.

you can like both but only one of them dropped AOTY

this was pretty boring 2bh

wish the whole thing was like the first two tracks

Pure Comedy is a really good album, I implore you guys to give it another chance.
I know Birdie is bit boring, and Smoochie is just a love song, but the rest is great, honestly

>muh white males haha, right girls?

If you think that has anything to do with Pure Comedy, you're either absolutely retarded, or haven't listened to it and base your opinions on exaggerated Sup Forumstard posts

>it's another fjm shill thinks he is smarter and wiser than everyone else episode

my problem with it is the music is just boring and obviously just a vehicle for his lyrics

when did I imply any of that?
You're the one that only speaks in greentext and have no real criticism

How so?
I can agree thats true on Leaving LA, but the rest has really good melodies and adds some interesting instrumentation that drives the music

See you all next year when you graduate high school and start obsessing over David Foster Wallace as the voice of our generation ;)

I bought the Urban Outfitters exclusive vinyl of this

>he doesn't realize I am merely acting like a retard

>hurr durr modern life is shitty
>stop looking at your phone and look at the REAL WORLD, MAN
>those dumb proles who voted for trump really suck, amirite?
>Maybe if I mask my laziness and complacency in post-ironic apathetic disdain no one will notice
>buy my album on iTunes on sale for 14.99

i have a weird unjustified hatred for FJM, like how people don't like kanye west, i have the same dislike for FJM, he hasn't done anything though i just hate the guy and his music and everything he says

>buy my album on iTunes on sale for 14.99
It's on Spotify so I don't really think thats fair to give him shit

I really don't like this unjustified hatred of FJM. He knows that he isn't that much smarter than anyone else, and he is sincere. He isn't lazy - its a lot of work to do what he does. I think you guys should give him another chance, he really one of the most interesting personalities in music right now

t. united studios shill

Isn't he signed to Sub Pop?

Jesus fucking Christ Sup Forums, you can't talk about why you like an artist without being called a shill. Do you really think Sub Pop is hiring people to promote an already massively popular artist to a bunch of contrarian autists? Are you that fucking paranoid?
I just want to talk about why I like this guy, and why his music is good, in my opinion. But no, "muh shill" nonsense. Every single fucking thread on this guy

hello joshua