THEY WERE SPOTTED IN OKLAHOMA

THEY WERE SPOTTED IN OKLAHOMA.

>video at url

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4369164/New-images-fugitive-teacher-abducted-student.html

Why would she wanna be with the creepy old dude?

Because all women are mentally unstable and the sooner you realize this the easier your life will be.

Appearently the mother of that girl is a abusive psycho and the father is out of the picture, hell I would leave too. Besides what did the teacher guy do wrong here?

>dyes hair
> doesnt shave goatee
>girls hair color barely changes
>mfw

but muh hilary

Because she's homely

Other than manipulating and kidnapping an underage girl?

God hes SOOOO lucky! Look at how she looks at him!

I want one!

Plenty of uggos out there go get one user

What's the fuss? She's probably been spoiled already. Nothing left to do but marry them.

It just just a matter of time before she starts getting tired of this old fart and gets homesick while missing her friends.

You are an idiot. If she had a shit home-life ad asked to go to get away and not tell the family, i'd let her join me. Big difference between kidnapping and allowing someone to seek asylum from possible domestic issues.

You are probably from Armenia yourself and seeking refuge in Murica so stfu you stain

he told her that he was cia. lmao. never understood losers who claim to be law enforcement and arent. why do that? lmao.

Fuck you you white knight cuck cunt. We all know you wouldnt say shit if the genders were reversed. Go fuck yourself and die.

Looks like I hit a nerve

>implying she's anything special herself

She's especially homely

The creepiest thing here is how all it took was walking into walmart for them to be found.

>Video that was later released of the visit shows the two in discussion as they enter the store, with the teenager looking upset with the man wanted for her kidnapping.

She's practically smiling, wtf is this kind of fake news bullshit.

So upset! walking into a public store under her own free will!

The stupidest part is it took this long to be sighted. They've stopped for gas several times and none of the people recognized them. Meaning none of the employees watched the news. It means our system is a failure and not as good as the fear mongers think it is.

They're trying to spin the narrative that he's a classic movie villain. If he buys duct tape they're gonna spin some huge deal about how he's obviously going to use it for malicious purposes, he's probably binding and gagging her while in transport, etc.

Look how they mention all the shit about love letters, etc. Then drop "Well, co-workers said she was avoiding him. Sister said call cops if she doesn't come home." etc.