Why do people reject race realism? Race exists. It is scientific, biological fact. IQ is just the basics

Why do people reject race realism? Race exists. It is scientific, biological fact. IQ is just the basics.

>Lynn's meta-analysis lists the average IQ scores of East Asians (105), Europeans (99), Inuit (91), Southeast Asians and Amerindians each (87), Pacific Islanders ( 85), Middle Easterners (including South Asians and North Africans) (84), East and West Africans (67), Australian Aborigines (62) and Bushmen and Pygmies (54).

Iq tests are garbage though

>double digit pleb

yeah, and it's blatant as fuck

>tfw im supposed to pretend at uni that east asians aren't over represented w/ no blacks in sight in STEM

Lots of stanndardized tests are, but they're benchmarks nontheless. Like the mirror test that nigs dont pass.

>quoting IQ

Cringe

It has nothing to do with race and more to do with geography

Are we supposed to measure the value of Human life by our IQ scores? Do people with high IQs automatically make you happier and the World a better place?

why is there still a discrepancy between races in developed countries then?

Ashkenazi Jews (115).

sorry for redpilling you

back to

more people with a higher IQ leads to more doctors, engineers, high skilled workers to increase the quality of life for everyone, so yes it does actually

Agreed. They do have a genetically superior IQ, nobody doubts that. How does the redpill taste?

Nice strawman.

I have an iq of 122 and I'm not doing shit to become any of that.

Strange, I had a girlfriend whose family was from West Africa but she and her siblings were educated in the UK. She was at medical school, her sister went to law school and her brother just got into medical school at Cambridge.

Its almost like people's education depends on the quality of education of the area in which they're raised.

How surprising.

IQ has absolutely nothing to do with education, it is genetically inherited.

Also, nobody believes that 100% of one race are better than 100% of another. NOTE, WERE TALKING ABOUT AVERAGE IQ. There are members of the bush pygmies that have higher iq scores than ethnic Japanese. The vast majority however, don't

Rekt

Examples that can't be proven are not arguments.

Yeah but having high iq doesnt automaticaly make you a boon to human progression. There are serial killers and ceos of self interested companies that have high iq.

Also, examples that can't be proven are not arguments.

you're an idiot. if geography is the factor, why did Australia become civilized only after white prisoners ended up there?

why did Africans invent nothing in the lush and resource heavy Africa, but middle eastern Caucasians invented almost everything in the dry desert with limited resources?? accept reality you liberal cuckold retard

Literally no arguments against race realism. Just as I expected.

m8 im on your side

shiiiiiiet