STUDIO IS SWAPPING CUTS LAST MINUTE

In response to reviews of the studio cut, they are going to swap out and put in the original cut that was received well in early screenings.

Just kidding. They didn't learn their lesson with Batman V Superman's theatrical release.

fuck off disney shill, mos and bvs are the last remaining work of art in superhero genre, keep on praising long cheap tv show episodes 3 times a year while you bend down to jewish fucks.

Honestly this

Marvel hasnt had a good movie since Winter Solider

%

Im also with this guy.

lel

I bet the original version sucked even worse.

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

correct.

FUCK YOU OP for a second I thought this was real.

I'm seeing it Friday, they better switch that shit

From what I'm seeing the negative reviews are having the opposite effect on people.

This. You people realize the RT writers are the same sjws we hate right? Also the negative reviews always come out first that's how the media is now.

twenty
seven
percent

thirty
one
percent

>72766278
>RT writers
plz be ironic

L
E
L
E
L E L

L E L
E
L E
E
L E L

L
E
L
E
L E L

>RT writers

They don't work for RT you dumb fuck

Oh and by the way trying to create the "anybody who disagrees with us is an SJW cuck!" narrative is literally EXACTLY the same shit you were angry about Sony doing over the new Ghostbusters

>"OMG they just hate it because they're SJWs"
>"OMG they just hate it because they're misogynists"

Do you dumb fucks have ZERO self awareness? Holy fuck

Easily this

you're a fucking black female

>27%

Except that most of the '''''''''critics'''''''''' ARE faggot sjws nu-males that hold to the same "if you don't like this you're a manbaby" belief you just brought up.

a literal god

Civil War is excellent

>most of the critics

Back this up with evidence or your assertion is no better than "most people who dislike Ghostbusters are sexist!"