Back for my second AMA! Ask me anything about my life as a transgender woman, Sup Forums

Back for my second AMA! Ask me anything about my life as a transgender woman, Sup Forums

Let me educate you fools.

>educate

You're a mentally ill man.

That the best pic you got?

You look-a like-a man

All that work and money just to look like a middle aged soccer mom. Good job dude!

I have nothing to ask you, just a message to deliver.

The Jews are using their control of the media to bring down our President and push cultural Marxism on us.

Karl Marx was a Jew. Jews invented communism.

Are you always ready to take it up the ass? Or do you have to plan all your penetrative sex?

I'd date a trans woman but I need to be able to fuck you on a whim without getting shit all over, ya know?

How do I bring this up on a first date?

Why do you look more like a man when dressed like a woman?

I'm 100% a woman. I have grown breasts, and I'm ready for my MTF surgery. Get educated.

(proof attached)

Why did you choose the easy way out? Like what the fuck was going through your mind when you thought this might be a good idea?

did you transition because of the implication?

You look like a 50 year old grandma now good job

Easy way? Umm, this is the only way, stupid;

>100% woman

can you have children my dude?

lol i'm very sexually active. black men love transgender girls like me !

Hows sex/masturbation as transgender?

>uncanny valley
You look like a monster, dude.

Seek professional help. There are treatments for body dysmorphic disorder.

For what reason did you become trans?

what the fuck

KILL IT WITH FIRE

>I'm 100% a woman.
no you are a man who thinks he's a girl you will always be a guy.

Um, i haven't had MTF surgery, so it's like a guy would but there is no semen, I'm infertile because of the hormones.

You're really pretty. Transitioning was really the right choice.

You are an abomination. End yourself because having someone else kill you would be a waste of their time.

THANK YOU!

are you delia delions? asking for a friend.

Either you have seriously low standards, or you should post a picture of yourself.

real question... why?
I really can't grasp the reason behind something similar
are you happier now?

Why did you chop your dick?

transgender woman ? so are you a woman or a transgender ? Thought the whole point was no to be labeled.

Do you think you would've gone through the procedure if society was more accepting of effeminate men?

will you marry me

>100% woman
When was your last period?

How old were you when you had your first black cock train run on you?

I'm finally the woman I've always imagined. I mean, I've always been female, but now I look the part ;-)

I dont think it is happier now, its just delusional as fuck, everyone like this is, hell i meet one transgender " what the hell was it " and i dont want meet one in my life again, it was just unpleasant experience having this 2 meter monster dressed in girl clothes hit on me

Are you getting help for your mental health issues ? You are a degenerate.

>100% woman
Genital and other mutilation cannot change gender genius

transgender woman are male to female women. learn boy!!

Shit i have bigger tits than you and i am a guy.

please live stream your death you waste of skin

Bad nose job

is that you in the pic?

you got kik?

How long have you been transitioning to look like you are now?

Also, You look like an elderly white woman.

You traded being a dominant white male for being a frail old woman... You're garbage.

but dont they want to be called a women? so the thread is basically just, im a woman, AMA

5 months!

Post nudes faggot

KEK! 2 meter monster in girls clothes. Shit was money.

>I look the part
Hehe

cute little faggot

When did you get your period?

get that nose fixed faggot

do u just enjoy the clothes or do u also identify as a woman.

fag

Was there some sort of trauma in your past that made you feel degraded for being a male?

i'm 100% female, inside and out

I would if I could hug you and you know

wooow ur ignorant, of course not. i was just asigned the wrong sex at birth, but i've always been the female gender

But it changes your sex.

Maybe you should hit the gym if that's true

Dont know but my dick started growing a lot at 13
Im just saying its hypocritical transforming yourself to a woman, forcing others to call you a woman but calling yourself a transgender.

this is exactly what I can't grasp... what does it mean "I've been always been female"?
If you wanted to think like a woman, transitioning wasn't needed... because you know you already thinked that way... that's that wole point

If you wanted to "act" more femine, transitioning wasn't needed, you just could do it as a male

if you wanted to do more activities stereotypical for a female, again, transitioning wasn't needed, you could just do it

do you just wanted to look like a female?

Do you feel like society's gender associations made you feel like women? And if so then aren't you just giving in?

That jawline though.

Only thing stopping you from passing, pretty cute otherwise. Aside from your terrible personality, that is.

i respect people like you so much, those willing to educate the dumb knowing they are gonna talk shit and mock you but still brave enough to educate the few willing to listen.. you are awesome

Jonathon?

Do you plan on getting pregnant? oh wait I forgot you are just a faggot taking it in the ass

Honestly hate to break this to you, but your man boobs are extremely gay dude...

Why do you feel like you identify as a female? Why did you not accept yourself as you were? Why have let others control how you view yourself?

I consider myself a trans-ally in theory and practice but I do wonder something:

Do you realize that you don't really look like a woman? Like, is that important or do you just consider yourself third gender or something?

He is a guy though.

Gr8 b8 m8

I'd breed it

>newfags don't get the obvious bait.

Let me tell you straight away,
This 'transgender shit' is pure mental illness.

Ok, first of all I am in a male body and I've always felt feminine, in the wrong body, and I wish I could transition.

I'm currently in psychology college and we all know some fucked up shit happened to us that made us feel 'transgender'.
'Transgender' is a cute term for mentally ill.
Yes, I'm mentally ill for feeling like I am in the wrong body.
Everybody who's been assigned as male at birth and says otherwise must be locked down and sent to psych ward.
I'm a male, I'll always be a male, I'm loyal, would only date husband-material guys even though my standards are high for some mentally ill femboy.

I'm a male, I'll always be a male even though, if I probably transition, I'll look like a female. I'll die as a male and live my life as a male.

If you want to date a transgender 'girl' you better watch the fuck out if they go like 'I'm more cis than a cis woman'.
If they says shit like that literally run.

>inb4 end yourself

You're really beautiful in the right side pic, not in the left, that'd be gay

while i agree with your sentiment, that's a REALLY bad argument. There are women (as in XX chromosomes, vagina at birth) who are born without a uterus, and are therefor incapable of having children. Does that mean that they're not women?

u need to learn the difference between sex and gender sweetie!!!

>therefor
fuck me, therefore*

You're 100% suffering from mental illness

THANK U SISTER!!!!

End yourself, but bend over and post pucci first

If you can be born with the wrong gendered brain how then is gender a social construct ?

You look like a gmilf at best.

i've always been a woman, you're ignorant

nice b8 or kys

Hmmm I've read through your responses a bit and want to know if the sassy atfitude where you condescend to strangers is something you just dobonline or since transformation.
Cos guyz get hit for this shit and it kinda looks like you're banking on a privilege that you're not really entitled to.
I bet there's still a decent chance of you getting stomped if you run your mouth acting like you've got a cunt.

Not interested in advice from a delusional lunatic.

LMFAO.... perfectly said.

True. Didn't the facial feminization surgery include jawbone shaving?

Though, you don't look half bad. Maybe you should go for a haircut that favors your jaw.

I respect you for transitioning and going through hormones instead of being a transtrender faggot who doesn't do anything to look female yet expects society to acknowledge him as one. Y'know all this transtrenders and nb/inventedgender faggots from tumblr and yt have made me build some respect for actual trans people.

enlighten me then, what changed other than your physical appearance?

But like, can I just wake up and fuck you? Or does it have to be a whole thing?