I made a thread yesterday on how my 11 year old brother won some recorded play fights against me that my girlfriend put...

I made a thread yesterday on how my 11 year old brother won some recorded play fights against me that my girlfriend put on his yt, pic is one of the screenshotted submissions. I'm 18, 135lbs and 5'9, he's 11 90lbs and 4'10 but he spends ALL day at the gym and can outsquat me. I made the thread because I was insecure that my gf asked my bro to help her carry her heavy suitcase instead of me and wanted advice (there was none).

But there were a lot of people saying that my gf was cheating on me. So my bro today mentioned something about a rollercoaster and I said "you're not big enough to go on a rollercoaster". He said "I'm bigger than you, ask your gf". We got in a fight and he ended up punching me to the ground and then standing on my neck until I apologised and promised "to start showing him respect". I don't think I trust my girl around him. She did one of them nervous laughs around him the other day and has called him 'blue eyes' like twice. Should I break up with her? And do you think they're fucking?

lmfao

cheers to your brother. :^)

You're being cucked by your 11 year old brother lol

Shitty stale pasta is shitty

Haha what a faggot you are.. You can get her sent to jail and you're thinking of 'breaking up' WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!

Make no mistake, OP is clearly just a pedo with fantasies about being emasculated by shotas.

Cucked by your pedo gf lmao

No, I'm pretty serious about this. I'm thinking of calling the police on my gf if I find any concrete evidence.

She's ballin' him already. Walk away from it and decide if you can stand to be around them being together and laughing at you. You are 18, gtfo of mommy's basement and get as much pussy as you can.

>that my gf put on his yt
What.

Other kid in the screenshot isn't 18. Your 11 year old did not punch you to the ground.

Fucking 4/10 for making me reply and laugh a bit.

You're probably right. I'm going to uni next year, I don't need all this shit.

I don't look 18? I guess the back of my head doesn't look that manly.

If you really loved her you'd let her and him have this relationship. It couldn't be controlled. I would still say I'm seeing her so she has a pretext to come over and find someone else who actually wants to be with me.

You know, what? I don't remember ever saying that I really loved her. Fuck her, I never did and she's not coming to my house anymore.

So did you ask his (your) gf who's bigger?

No, but she's coming to your brother.

Talk to your girlfriend about it, just be honest.

Well, you're right. 4'10 isn't big enough to get on most rollercoasters. So at least there's that.

Wasn't there a story about a cuck OP who also had a little bro, but the little bro fucked the gf of the OP?
Was pretty big thread, I think.

So I call bullshit OP.

My thread yesterday had over 300 comments, yeah. My bro wasn't fucking my girl though.

It was a few weeks ago. Little bro fucked OP's gf, but it was probably a big fat lie, just like yours.
We need more proof, so we can help you.
More pics.

Forget having a girlfriend, how much of a weak fker can you be holy shit.....
If any of this is true and you did lose a fight to a 11 year old fuckboi who learned a lil bjj, u sir have a problem, and an 11 year old out squat you? How much can u lift? 20 kg? Wtf is erong with you op, fighting isnt that aganst some 11 year old kid, i had experience i know...

I can squat 140lbs, so not much. And I don't know, I was just never good at fighting and my brother is.

bait

You look like a baby between his strong legs. No wonder your gf is cheating on you.