Not trying to be a prick but don't people realise how dumb this is?

Why the hell do people go 'muh heritage' and love to hang the flags of their motherland if they moved to America? If I had the gall to move to a foreign country permanently I'd never go 'WE WUZ' because if I loved my old country so much, I wouldn't have left it.

I also notice this shit is mostly from Italian and Irish Americans predominantly. Why?

Pic related. I don't know the flag.

>Pic related. I don't know the flag.
south carolina

>Pic related. I don't know the flag.

I believe that's the American flag.

Show their country pride with the US flag and ethnic pride with their nations flag?

That's the flag of South Carolina you utter fucking walnut.

OP BTFO

oh

>the absolute state of OP

On the other hand...

>South Carolina

A FUCKING TREE

Nice job OP

I hope you understand that not everyone who lives and works in your country is there permanently. Ex-pats working for multi-national firms can be contracted in all sorts of places for a couple years at a time. They're not really immigrants, they're just their to do their job and go home.

I'm not saying everyone who flies a flag is an expat, but you should understand that not everyone is a here-to-stay immigrant.

>tfw state flag is bootleg main flag

it's worse
it's palm tree and crescent
absolutely halal

>tfw you don't know whether OP is a stupid faggot or is just trolling because of his flag

>tfw half of your country's state flags look exactly the same with only minor variations

AYO HOL UP

>even the eagle is wondering why in the hell they put a fucking crown on top of its head

I find it obnoxious. If some fsggot from China move next door and started saluting the Chinese flag everyday before he went to work, I'd pretty fucking peeved off.

And note, my point was about immigrants. Or in this case the descendants of immigrants who have been there for generations.

OK I get it.

State of you

>OK I get it.

Obviously you don't or else you wouldn't still be trying to save yourself you dumb cunt. Move on.

your thread isn't going anywhere now m8, just accept it

OP has a point even if his picture was way off

You fucking retard.

of course he does, but everybody already agrees with him on this board so we're just going to laugh at his incompetance instead.

bump so more people make fun of OP