Post your favorite autistic shrieking vids and other autismo vids...

Post your favorite autistic shrieking vids and other autismo vids. Show good demonstrations of why autisists should be euthanized upon diagnosis.

Also, general autistic hate thread

Autist having a tantrum
youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI

Autistics are unloveable, must have robot friends:
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6lRefbmDGo

More reasons to put them down early:
youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE

Better to visit a grave than endure the shame:
youtube.com/watch?v=z5irhiir444

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rlNCz-SF-5I
youtube.com/watch?v=spuMFceTZGo
youtube.com/watch?v=t-TqC6EWvJA
youtube.com/watch?v=wX4j6MG794Q
youtube.com/watch?v=HW-neVrBiRU
youtube.com/watch?v=eTEhoZh9XCE
youtube.com/watch?v=2pzs2Hqw62g
youtube.com/watch?v=GyybmN_rkyg
youtube.com/watch?v=WqSFR5LzFi8
youtube.com/watch?v=QKrUB1QgoM8
youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZM
youtube.com/watch?v=U6lQ87Ro-1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=zO1euwFlPvo
youtube.com/watch?v=avep_1vbUOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're a cunt

You're not unlovable, don't say that.

All they need to do is leave it in a hot car one day and all their troubles will end:

youtube.com/watch?v=rlNCz-SF-5I

Welcome to Sup Forums, you fucking nigger newfag.

She must be an absolute animal in the sack

youtube.com/watch?v=spuMFceTZGo

>Comments are disabled

Yeah that's because people that aren't fucking pussies know that this is a video of a spoiled fucking brat that needs to have his ass beat a few times until he learns to stop being a little shit. If I had acted like that my dad would have beat my ass. Then I wouldn't have done it again.

Have they found a genetic marker in autistics yet that they can test in the womb so they can be identified before they're born and aborted?

youtube.com/watch?v=t-TqC6EWvJA

I love they have to put tardpadding on them so they don't hurt themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=wX4j6MG794Q

Its amusing how Hollywood likes to portrait autistic people as super intelligent and yet well functioning human beings who only might have troube understading jokes and sarcasm.

Pretty hot for an autistic loli. She's going to be an absolute nightmare as an adult, but about as emotionally stable as most women.

I was waiting for her to kick the dog and have it fucking maul her.

>more reasons to put them down early
That video is pretty much how i view the majority of users on Sup Forums, tendiefags meet your king

A far more realistic portrayal would be them freaking out and destroying a house like godzilla before dying of dehydration because their sippy cup got broken and they don't make them anymore.

ha i thought the same thing. the beard. the wrecked room, the fucking psychotic mess. he probably spends most of his time on /mlp/ between autistic rampages

Major sexy loli going on. You could bang her to your hearts content and she'd never be able to tell anyone about it because she's an uncommunicative spaz.

youtube.com/watch?v=eTEhoZh9XCE

yeah plenty of tests

its just frowned upon to perform these tests because nearly 99% of the time these spergs will be aborted, and that offends the more sensitive of our society.

that's a shame. i'd say at least in death they could use their stem cells to fix shit like paraplegics, but the poor fuckers legs would turn autistic.

As someone who worked as a mental health worker, hearing the screech triggers me. Faced with many autistic kids, some had to be restrained, some just needed some prompting.

Def learned a lot.

You ever try smacking them upside the head?

I'm actually trying to hook up with a chick who has asbergers. Am I degenerate now? Also any of you autists know anything about aspbergers? like.. maybe how to spell it and/or how to make this girls pussy wet. thanks in advance

Funny thing is there was this one autistic kid that had A LOT of pain tolerance. He used to smack himself on the head for fun, bare feet and smack his feet against the hard floor.

Long story short, he basically did that to himself.

They like sandboxes, happy meals and pizza parties.

Also, if you're hoping for a blowjob where they keep eye contact during it, you're kind of out of luck.And be careful. Some autists get...bitey

No shit? So like if you had alone time with a autist loli you could probably get up in her guts without her pitching a fit about her pussy hurting?

Nigga wut

Also, I never worked with female autistic patients, thank god cause if they are on their period gg.

Most tards are fairly observant and self aware. They will use their retard abilities to get their way. That includes selective hearing and tantrums like a spoiled brat. They are also constantly fucking each other and will tell everyone about their new husband/ wife etc.

Holy shit, the doctor that did her boob job should be sued.

Can't believe she did her tits, but left that ugly fucking nose.

Literally the only gud un.
youtube.com/watch?v=2pzs2Hqw62g

Autists with Asperger's are actually alright, they can be pretty intelligent and be functioning members of society. Symptoms of Asperger's will fade over time as the person learns. More severe autists should just be aborted though, they're entitled little shits who only care about themselves. They are dangerous.

damn i do enjoy eye contact during blowjobs.. :/ thanks for the warning mate

hahaha that's fucking hilarious. one retard vs. another.

Autists with Asperger's are actually alright, they can be pretty intelligent and be functioning members of society. Symptoms of Asperger's syndrome will fade over time as the person learns, so that's a plus.

More severe autists should just be aborted though, they're entitled little shits who only care about themselves. They are dangerous not only to themselves, but also to other people around them.

>LOOKS LIKE IM UPSET FOR NO REASON AGAIN, TIME TO FUCKING DESTROY EVERYTHING WITHIN MY FIELD OF VISION!!!!

thats asbergers

I never got spanked, and I've never behaved this way in public. I think it is less of the child being spoiled rather than being deprived of something, like attention from his parents. I'm willing to bet they just stick this kid in front of the TV.

But um... she's like 6 user

Well, give it a year or two..

Eventually she'll be pounding her head and punching herself and enjoy the pain..

I think you have a mild case of retardation. You do know there are high and low functioning forms of autism

She's even making humping motions near the end of the video. She definitely wants the D. Hell, it's probably what she wants in the first place, but can't communicate it.

youtube.com/watch?v=GyybmN_rkyg

>Chris, say hi
HI
>How old are you?
HIIII
>Christopher, how old are you??
HIIIIIII

Are these kids serious?

Mom or daughter?

>implying I'd only fuck one of them

Holy shit is everyone here underage or on drugs. God you idiots are dumb

HOLY SHIT NICE QUADS DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP

>MFW I GOT TRIPS DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP

>that vid
MY DICK IS DIAMONDS

Holy fuck, check'd

How could you not post the orginal freak out.
With autistic scream and all

youtube.com/watch?v=WqSFR5LzFi8

Those videos are fake as shit and that guy is a total faggot

April fools! OP is autistic

Why were there no autistic people thirty years ago but now there seems to be so many of them?

T O P K E K
O O
P P

K K
E E
K K

Fuck, I'm a newfag

When did Autism first show up? 30 years ago. When did Jenny McCarthy first start being a thing? Jenny McCarthy.
Who's "against" autism? 30 years ago.

>UFC headgear
I'll buy that PPV.

Back then people would kill them off as babies and no one would bat an eye

cartoons

Foreigner detected.

because it's being pushed into the spotlight as being normal and anyone who says differently is a scumbag piece of shit. we used to lock these people up in insane asylums because they will never become functioning members of society and offer the world nothing. except for maybe shooting up schools because we have to accept these mentally broken people no questions asked

>youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZM
Etsubatsu!
Hi Woowey!

MARKMARKMARK

If he's autistic to the point that you want to take it away, it's best you put him down. He's probably got it so bad he won't know he's gonna die.

All these vids remind me of Hillary voters lmao

The proper way to deal with autistic children

youtube.com/watch?v=U6lQ87Ro-1Y

holy fuck this is literally posted in every thread I have open across multiple boards!
mods, ban this spamming spammers!

Fuck off, cunt.

This video is heartbreaking. Little 6 year old munchkin's mind is blowing up and there is no relief from it. You can see the anguish on her face. Worst of all is that she's most likely forever be below the mental capacity to be able to understand why this is happening to her.

Oh there's relief. A little tongue waggle in her nethers until she pops and she'll be cool as a cucumber.

kek

Why are you here?

Sooooooo, OP. Let's talk about you. What have you done, what have you provided, what have you created, that is more than the things done, provided, created by "Autists"? The answer is easy: Nothing. There is not one thing that separates you, not one thing that makes you any better. You are a young, virgin faggot who knows nothing. You have shitskids in your drawers and smell from not bathing enough. You don't get nearly the girls you wish you could, if any at all. You probably also get verbally abused at home, possibly physically also, because your self esteem is in the toilet, and rightfully so. Autistic people were born autistic the way you were born a low level trailer park feature. Not by choice, but by a roll of the universal dice. What do YOU bring to society? What is YOUR contribution? NOTHING.

Gimme a call mommy, I'll put a perfect baby in your butt.

Anyone else not having kids in the future, because of stuff like this.

Woah..what video on this thread has your family member in it to get your panties in a bunch.

DIAMONDSZZZZZZZZZZZ.

this kid is dead now

This thread is like making fun of people for having cancer. It's a nice day, go outside ya cucks.

Feel bad for the dog... dog is like wtf... just drop me off by the freeway.

le epic check Shillary Clitoff for prisom

Just don't get em vaccinated m8

The dude is not even human.. "talk to me through your device.".. seriously.. this is just abuse.
Or maybe Future Soldier material.

youtube.com/watch?v=zO1euwFlPvo

I agree with OP

the blonde girls tites look weired

whats going to happen when the dog dies is she going to kill her self

youtube.com/watch?v=avep_1vbUOA

Maybe if Hodor hits himself enough times the autism will be reversed.

Hot water burn baaaabyyyy

How is that autism? Just looks like a kid in mall. This is all day every day at Walmart.

>autisists should be euthanized upon diagnosis.
Jesus. What has to go wrong in a person's life for them to be like this?

how old are you, faggot?

The accountant started out with that, before he became a badass murder man

I can relate to a lot of this, like banging my head and stimming.
I've broken a lot of stuff, like breaking holes in doors with my forehead.

What's confusing to me is that I would not be able to relate to ANY of that behavior (aka I'd be a normal little kid) if it wasn't for all the trauma I had to go through growing up- and I don't do any of it anymore although sometimes I get the urge.

Assburgers no longer exists. Check your local mental listings.

I like your diction, user. Come write a book with me.