TALK TO ME/ASK ME ANYTHING ?!?!?!?

Bump

Why do you keep posting l?

How many genders are there?

please will you kill yourself? I'd like to see that

I'm bored and want to somthing other than exercise,diet or go out outside
Just one haha
No thanks I'm okay

Do u believe aliens are extraterrestrial, extra dimensional, or both?

you digust me you fat fuck. life will never get better for you and your family will never be proud. you are worthless and nobody will miss you.

end it

What do you think of Donald Trump?

Was it a good poop OP?

Extraterrestrial definitely they gotta exists
I'm glad I do disgust because why the fuck should I go around making everyone happy
He's got visions that could be good for America but tbh he's a control freak and also has bad vision that will tear the country apart
Did pooo was a sit down wee hahaha

Didn't* ffs

Why do you keep posting?
If you want ppl to notice you tell them to rost you

where is your penis?

are you a girl?

Why are you so hairy?

... are you a girl.. 1?!?!!

I want people to notice and talk comment on me and ask me shit that's all
In between my legs and no I'm not a girl that's why I'm hairy

You lazy bastard

Why do birds suddenly appear everything you are near?

Do you worship Satan?

I agree I am a lazy cunt when ever I can be
They don't
TBH I've thought about but no I don't

lets see that tasty dick op

hey phil

Do you have a girlfriend/wife? What's your day job? On average, how often do you fap? And do you like how fucking fat you are?

why do you go online to get in contact with people? fucking faggot pathetic that you cant make friends in real life. you probably also smell.

would suck 10/10, care to share ass?

Yeah I have a gf she's also overweight I work in retail and I fap once a day or so and yeah course I am
Because people in RL are to snakey these days and I don't smell like I'm currently in the bath

snakey? life isnt a fucking anime like the ones you watch

I don't like anime but I ment like no one is ever loyal

Show us dat dere boipucci cutie

What's that ? Haha

Show us your ass

Your ass, let's see it

not bad, not bad, lets see asshole now OP

Nice, now take one bending and spreading your cheeks

please stop this, you're really fat and unhealthy... i have talked to your worthless ass before and you really are a stupid person...

>this thread
boner why

I can't do it on my own with no mirror
I do t wan to stop but thanks for ur concern I'll will continue being fat You tell me haha

GTFO TOMSKA

No
They asked for the pic not me asking to show my ass

Yes you can, just bend over, spread cheeks with 1 hand, take pic with other. Or set it to a timer and put it down somewhere

I am not sending my concern anymore, i was doing that the other day but you kept saying how you enjoyed being fat... now my only concern is that you don't influence other borderline fatties to take your path instead of correcting their ways... you're too far gone now and will be dead way too early which who cares about that? I'm just trying to get you to stop doing this so other fatties will maybe take a walk rather than sit here and talk about how many pizzas they can eat in a sitting..

I've tried it too hard to get right

If people want to get fat like me let them it's their life not yours

Stop making this thread you pale lard ass, you seriously make my stomach churn. It's pathetic to me that someone actually does this to themselves.

Try with the timer pls

disappointing ass, arch your fucking back

no no no, nobody wants to get fat man... what they want is to eat what they want and to be lazy, they don't want to be fat, you don't want to be fat, you daydream about being smaller, you know you do... nobody daydreams about the successful day they'll reach once they're booted off a plane bc they can't wrap themselves with the seat belt and belt extension that the airline offers to people to keep them safe, nobody has a goal of not physically being able to walk for fear of breaking their own ankles... nobody wants that life, they're just too lazy to have a good life... stop fooling yourself butterhuffer, you're fat because you've imprisoned yourself to a world of shit food and stagnation

No and fuck off if u don't like it I didn't make u post here
No
My arms arnt long enough to do it like that ffs

Do it faggot it's your fault i got this raging boner now take responsability and help me finish what you started

I'm also hard and disappointed. This faggot tease has gotta make me cum.

Shit bro just go vegan you will lose 25kg a year

You're a faggot sir wanting my ass hole

I'm better at being a fucking faggot than you.

how do i get a body like yours?

Eat copious amount of food everyday for 2 years

a fuckin depraved faggot at that... wanting such a useless creatures ass is pathetic... he could throw some bacon grease on a leather bean bag chair filled with butter and have about the same feeling as fuckin your worn out shit hole...

Dry your tears and wank of to a woman or somthing sad cunt !!

why do u have a fucking pen stuck in your fat folds?

Yeah there is a pen under my belly

Is that cum or drool, you snide little shit?

Kill yourself PLEASE

It's water !!!

No you kill your self !!!

How far are you into humiliation ?Do you wanna se your girlfiend fucked by a good looking guy?
Do you ever worry how much of a beta male you are due to the lack of tesosterone?

So- if you and your girlfriend are obese
how do you have sex?

.. is it even possible?

Give me positions.

Well I do like humiliation but I like the thought of public humiliation and no I don't I feel very secure with her

most positions we can do like missionary she just has to tighten her hips more

was it awkward your first time? with a peen and body that gross looking?

No because I'm confident in that sense

how big is your dick?

She knew I was over weight when she met me so she should know what to expect
Never measured it

show pic of gf

I wonder if you are fatter than I am. Also if your dick is smaller.

I can eat one extra large pizza in one sitting. So, i guess thats like 2 medium pizzas.

I'm about 276lbs 5ft8"

Several billion people died just so you could be this fucking overweight and fap behind your computer. why don't you do something about yourself instead of browsing Sup Forums? Honestly people like you, people with autism/down syndomr and anyone else who is a burden to society should be shot on sight. it's because lazy, incompetent people like you why we as a planet will seize to exist. please feel bad for yourself

and youre okay with a fat bf?

Do your self a favour a fuck off like I work I pay my taxes and everything I don't use any type of financial help if I want to spend my money on food I will and if I want to be fat and get fatter I will

I weigh more but I'm taller. Dick looks pretty close, and neither of us have an ass.

good on you. you are such a good civilized person! you can get as fat as you want alright, just be as fat as you desire my man.
When something like a was breaks out or a natural disaster happens and it's just YOU and your fat ugly girl friend you will die because no one will help such a giant waste of space like you

do something about yourself. i know countless of friends who tell me how good it felt when they lost weight. i never hear them say it was such a good feeling when they put on weight

What do you eat to get so big and how do you avoid constipation?

Have either of you ever had a hemroid ?

I eat a lot of fast food and a lot of currys but like it terms of constipation I've never really had often anyway like it's not somthing that ever comes across my mind

Nope we haven't

Hi

What is your guy's normal diet?

What do you eat in a day breakfast lunch and dinner? normally? ;D

snap chaty .me
>leak ex gf and win

Seems legit.

I like small diiiiiiicks

Hey !!
Like we will usually make a fried breakfast bacon sausage mushrooms and hash browns on a sandwich and for dinner we will go McDonald's and go to a supermarket and buy like cakes and sweets and stuff and for tea we usually make tacos or pizza or we will order somthing like a kebab

length with and without fat pad

Hey let fat people be as fat as they want. They're happy inside amirite?

Why do you let yourself to like that? What happened in life to where you just gave up? Does it suck knowing that no girl will ever want to sleep with you? is your family embarrassed? Can you not take anymore naked pics? You make me want to go vegan.

I'm happy all round tbh
I was about 7" when slim

Hope you have a great day man :)

Sounds delicious but not worth the heart attack .

what did Eminem do?