Does anyone really hate this image ?

What does the image represent

TRANS

TRUMPS

I am not an amerifat and I hate it

>What does the image represent
Faggotry and the destruction of Western society

/thread

u dont hate the image. You hate the truth.

More divide and conquer

i don't hate anything. except broccoli. i hate broccoli.

I hate this image and e erything it represents but its pretty fucking accurate to reality!

Cauliflower is worse.

>u don't hate the image
>u don't hate
>u
What're you, fuckin' gay?

>The United States of Divided Identities

what a sad, pathetic life you live. :(

Why do gay people need a parade every year? It's when they push it in your face when it becomes a problem. Just live your lives normally and don't parade about it. Fuck

Th United States of Faggotry. But srsly it's pretty dumb, not everyone in America is gay or even supports gays.

Fatasses detected.

kek. you fantasize about meeting fat men online.

Straight American here. I'm fine with this because I want all of my neighbors, including the gay ones, to be welcome.

small penis steroid user detected.

That's the main reason why I hate it. It's a bullshit unity user to begin with

>not straight
>not American
Fuck off stupid Canadian

Broccoli is delicious, you shut your whore mouth.

bait

/thread

Nah I'm out of shape as fuck tbh but I eat a balanced diet including vegetables, so I'm not obese. Honestly if I could trade a couple inches of penis length for a steroid body without the work, I probably would.

yeah. the 95% of the population that isn't gay as fuck.

maybe if you drown it in melted cheddar and cover it with bacon

I hate that it is a gif file but it's just an image

>No indigo
>Faggots can't roygbiv

I mean it's arbitrary anyway and it doesn't even look like a rainbow when you combine them all (the green is way too dark, the orange and violet cover too much area, and complements end up adjacent so it looks like mush). I thought fags had a disproportionate representation of decorators, but I guess they're mostly the shitty decorators.

Fuck that faggot shit

Looks kinda gay

Yes, it contrasts like absolute shit. It's visually garbage.

Sadly, a lot of people don't even know what the rainbow represents. It is God's promise to never flood the earth again. It's odd that it became a symbol for otherwise. Food for thought.

>It's odd that it became a symbol for otherwise.

Ummmm... the rainbow has been used as a symbol since as far as mankind (or even hominid-kind afawk) has used symbolic language) has existed, and the written flood myth is local to Mesopotamia.

In literature the rainbow has been used as a symbol for diversity since at least the time of Augustine, and almost certainly before, so fuck off you ignorant kikefag.