Rate my suicide plan

Rate my suicide plan.
I shoot myself with a shotgun, while lying on a train rail to get run over.
Has somebody a better plan?
Antidepressants dont work, i cant enjoy life anymore. I'm 100% sure i want to do it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKrUB1QgoM8
youtube.com/watch?v=JsSRLQsk9lU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why do you want to make such a mess? hang yourself or od on something

Jump from a building while aiming for head. Perfectly land on the rails.
You die from gun shot wounds, fall breaking your spine, and a train running over you.

just drink bleach faggot

Because it takes too long
Nice trips btw

helium method?

post a pic of the shotgun next to your screen.
if you have one just shoot yourself and stop asking for attention.

exit bag

>buy copious amounts of grade A cocaine
>then do a flip of a bridge
That's my go to plan
It won't happen tho because tomorrow's another day and chances to improve things

no matter what i improve, i can't enjoy it.
it's been too long like this and i can't endure it anymore

That'll be painful and stupid

Just do cocaine, meth, or heroine so you can at least feel good for once

Film it btw

or inject cannabis?

>it's been too long like this and i can't endure it anymore
have you tried making friends?

bad plan. someone could u see you take out the gun and stop you or you'll probably nervous as fuck so get the cops called

also dont kys

If you go to switzerland or belgium doctors can euthanize you safely and u will not suffer :) and you still can travel before. Dont do anything that can harm you before. Also, remember your family. They love you and they will suffer for the rest of their life with your suicide.

to expand vent your frustrations to them and see if you feel better which i guess you are already doing....

go to Syria and fight for Assad

this. Why go out like a fag when you could be rocking a gun and taking out the trash in literally any of the warzones around the globe

yes
i'm very bad at socializing and i don't enjoy it

nope

You can actually play Mad Max: Syrian Road in real life but you want to shoot yourself

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

you can do it user! Meet up with some Kurds, go to Syria
The US state department will be thankful

That doesnt matter to me
I just want it quick and painless

Or join ISIS, but the loli golden age is gone there now that they're losing

make it long and intricate faggot

stop being a pussy user.
go fight the in the ukraine or syria.

oh that's right. you're not actually suicidal but just want to talk to people.
If you were suicidal you'd be doing it right now.
faget
see a shrink or go fight in the wars

I guarantee you will quickly die if only you stick your head out of the trenches long enough

I know what it feels like to be low key suicidal all the time. Life is Hell. I take meds and they help but life is just pointless, there's no cure. Constant misery and boredom. Everything is bullshit. This world is fucked. I don't understand why people are afraid of death when it is literally the best thing that could ever happen to you.

if you didn't kill yourself yet then what are you still doing here?

>loli golden age
Lel

Just whack off til you die

You dont need the train, just the shotgun

I would shoot myself so I fall into water and drown if I were somehow still alive

Jerk it til you die

Hey OP

What is your job?
What are your hobbies?
Where/who do you live with?
How old are you?
Also, send a pic of yourself.

I'd really like to offer some support if youd comply.

Death is lame

best way to kys is inject weed 4 weeds into your bloodstream, desu~

youtube.com/watch?v=QKrUB1QgoM8

If you're going to commit suicide then join the military! Go out in a blaze of glory , at least you'll take down someone with you ya scrub

whoa that thing is fucking awesome

where do i get one

hey, we share the same idea

No, because you leave behind a shotgun that could potentially be found by some nog to take and act noggardly with.

kek

OP suddenly bailed when people tell him to go fight in the war or do it instead of shouldertappin'

LOW KEY suicidal dipshit, not full blown suicidal/ready to make plans. I just hate living in this world. It's so painful. Being high is the only way I feel anything approaching normality. I want to smoke crack or shoot heroin, that would be dank. It would be the best I've felt in my whole life. Fuck this shit. I hope God is real so that when I die I can punch him in his ugly fucking face. I'm clearly not meant to be living in this world, it makes me wonder why I was even born to begin with. Everything sucks. A boring world full of boring people. I would rather be an animal.

I want to die in the most horrifically painful way possible, to the spectacle of those around me.

step 1: drink accelerant (dont vomit! )
step 2: douse self in accelerant
step 3: HUMAN FUCKING TORCH YEAHHHHHHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
STEP 4 STAB YOURSELF IN THE FUCKING STOMACHE FUCKING RIP THAT SHIT OPEN AND LET MORE ACCELERANT OUT IN A VOLCANO OF HATE AND FIRE

bonus points for puking up kerosene or whatever and spraying fire!

you're going to die. why not experience it to it's fullest? you wont remember it afterwards, so who gives a fuck!

Blood thinners, snare wire around your neck set to 19 1/2 feet, rope at 20 feet, shotgun blast as well as pill overdose.

>you're going to die. why not experience it to it's fullest? you wont remember it afterwards, so who gives a fuck!

legit point there

>Dress up like Wiley Coyote
>Tape sign to hand that says "Ouch!"
>Go to the top of a skyscraper
>Shoot window out
>Jump

now that everyone carries a camera around, you will have the most epic suicide ever.

Well then. That's one the best things I've seen. More like this?

lel nope
i just had to take a dump

>Has somebody a better plan?

This guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=JsSRLQsk9lU

Have you decided in which theater you'll go down fighting yet?

Train tracks is overkill. Shotgun will do the trick.

fake and gay

the streets
gggggggggUnit

usually.

except when they instead paint the ceiling with only the front of their head/brain and instead just give themselves a frontal lobotomy and don't die.

Nice.
Remember to livestream it.

they only do that if you have some sort of mental or physical illness