Prove you are not a pedo

Prove you are not a pedo

Protip:you can't

I don't have any folders with the word candy or loli.

toddler?

prove you don't suck black cock.

protip: you can't

I wish I did

>implying any other post of shaved woman is from a pedo

I never saw how people could think children are attractive. I've always had a maternal instinct to take care of them, even though I can't have any of my own.

If a pedo took advantage of my nieces or nephew, I'd serve life in prison to make sure they got justice.

What if your hot niece or nephew were the ones asking for sex in the first place?

Mine asked for it she was who started the game

>implying that any child. without grooming, would have the mentality to consider sexual relations with an adult

Depends on the age and mental maturity of them, I guess. For example, if my nieces or nephews were 14-18 and had been properly educated on sex, I'd be angry but not homicidal.

Another excused circumstance is if it's another kid. For example, if one is 13 and the other is 16, I'll be very annoyed, but I don't believe anyone under the age of 18 should be punished if both children are in the double digits and within 4 years of each other.

Any other circumstances I'd probably shoot someone.

>maternal
tits and timestamp or gtfo

really? ive seen my 8yo neighbor masturbate since 5, she just sat there with a toy in her vagina rubbing it

This is gay use of tits and timestamp

Lamer

Go suck a 130yo dick

>130yo dick

Pleasure driven.

Doesn't mean she's mature

so you want 14yo unwed mothers. or are you the doctor who wants to deliver the babies.
MODS rip this sicko

>double digits
>4 year difference

10 year old and 14 year old. that'd be interesting

Kids explore there bodies it's a fact of life, why can't an adult tech them properly.

We where doing it 150 years ago there's still placing in USA that let you marry a kid.

Rekt tiny Dick basement dweller newfag

Tits or GTFO

come cam
> icanhazchat. com/tog
ps nice tits

>implying that's not padding
Pedo traps must hang.

Tits or gtfo bitch.

Found the pedo.

If you steal a car while no one is around, that doesn't make it right if you're not caught. Right?

You should have the mental stability to ignore said advances if you happen to encounter them.

Fucking kiddie diddlers,

And thank you, user.
Those were the words I was looking for.

It is